sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Has Final Words For LBD

Started by The Perry Family, February 20, 2023, 06:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry: Stands By The Wall Alone, And Begin to Talk.

Sierra Perry:  LBD I Got, Some Last Words For You, Iam A Daring Bitch Ido Nearly Anything To Get What I Want, And This Anarchy Womans Championship Is Going To Be Mine, Especially Mine, I Want To Feel Pain I Really Love Feeling Pain,

Sierra Perry: I Want You To Fucking Hurt Me! I Love Feeling Pain I Love Feeling Pain I Want You To Really Hurt me Because Bitch Iam Going To Really Hurt You, look Bitch You Say, I Don't Know, What im Getting Myself into

Sierra Perry Maybe Bitch You Trying To Convince Yourself, I Want To Retain My Anarchy Womans Championship By Any Means Necessary, This Is My Entire Life You, Can Do Anything, You Want To Me, I Don't Care Hell 

Sierra Perry, I Enjoy Pain, I Love Pain, You Can Cut My Hair During The Match, Put a Knife In My Arm, I Don't Care!  Iam Going Enjoy Pain as Long As I Got Somebody To Hurt, As long As I Feel Pain and Im Hurting You As Well, I Could Care Less What Happens!

Sierra Perry: As Long As I Retain My Anarchy Womans Championship, I Will See You Later On Tonight Bitch As I Walk Out, Stil Anarchy Womans, Champion

she Leaves
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF