sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Six Person tag fun (Anarchy RP)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 01, 2023, 01:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash, Carlos Mitchell and Jason Stratus are all teaming up to take on ANA, Phoenix and Taylor Andrews in the first round of the SEF Six person tag team title tournament. 

Carlos: This is crazy, 

Jason begins to laugh

Carlos: I mean Taylor was our partner in the last six person tag and now we are going up against her in this match. Just don't make any scents

Jason laughs again

Simon: What the fuck are you laughing about Jason?

Jason: Oh my god, ANA. He wants more torment by me. I mean if he didn't get the message the first time he is i will have to knock him into next week again

Simon: Look don't take it personal Carlos. 

Simon: It's business, You see times like this. We have to treat it like another match. 

Simon: BUt you saw, She had the wolfpac sign. So i know where her heart lays my friend. 

simon puts up the wolfpac sign 

Simon: Just like i do.

Simon: A Native Americano is not a guy to mess with. He might have been knock down a peg or two but knowing him. He will me in a very pissed off mood. Heading into that fight so Don't lose focus boys. 

Carlos: What about phoenix.

Simon: What about him? He's good but he is no where close to the level to ANA or Taylor. They are straight up carrying dead weight i honestly think. But WE are united, We are a well oiled Machine and together we will advance to the next round. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF