sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devils Playhouse, in 6 Person Tag Action

Started by The Perry Family, March 02, 2023, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring with the wolf and Sierra perry she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Jade: All Right Tonight We Are in a 6 person Tag Team Action in a tournament for the 6 Star tag Team Championships, 

Jade: And I Can Not Wait Until We Finally All Become All Tag Team Champions That is Going be So Awesome But IN Order To Do That!

The Wolf: We Must Defeat The Team of Chris Orton, Daddy Mack, LBD

Sierra Perry: Daddy Mack, We Are Facing Daddy Mack n Lbd Listen i Don't Think This is A Good idea i mean we could loose

The Wolf: Listen Sierra Everything is Going to be Fine, We Are Going to Be Just Fine Absolutely no Concerns What so Ever!

Sierra Perry: I Guess Your Right We Are Going to be Winners I Mean This Could Change Our Careers We Are Not Going Anywhere , And Somehow Someway, We Will be The Winners of This Tournament.

The Wolf: This Should be Exciting And I Hope Everyone in this Tournament Are Ready to loose and watch us be Announced As the Winners.

Jade: That is Right this Belongs to us and Nobody, is Going to Make us Loose,Nobody

Sierra Perry: I Bet Anything on this Match That we Finally Walk out as the Winners so Chris Orton, LBD And Daddy Mack get your Asses Down Here and Let's Get This Match Going

she wait for reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF