sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A 6 Star Interview For Anarchy

Started by Daddy Mack, March 29, 2023, 06:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Backstage at the legendary Budokan Hall in Japan sits Daddy Mack dressed in tan slacks with a white dress shirt and silver framed aviators tinted black. His long blonde hair hanging down his shoulders and his 6 Star Tag Team Championship Title belt on his lap held sort of like a guitar in his hands as Mack just relaxes back on the metal chair. Bill "Sly" McLane across from him on a chair in a polyester blue suit with a notebook and his smartphone on his lap. Two more empty chairs sit between the two waiting for the other two co holders of the 6 Star Tag Team Titles and are positioned to be across from each other and make a circle. Some smoke in the dressing room where the interview for Anarchy is set to take place with Mack saying behind that sarcastic grin of his.)

"So you ready to get started or you want to wait for the others?"

"I'm still stoned man, so maybe we should wait while I collect my thoughts."

(Mack amused as he says.)

"Sure Bill, we can wait as long as you want. I ain't even got a scheduled match this week, but you can bet your ass I'll be here all week and twice on Friday for Anarchy in my real home away from home, the Budokan Hall. SEF done a lot of shows here and I done a million more than that. Almost feel like make a open challenge, but i doubt anyone wants a piece of Mack in the Budokan Hall, so I'm a just sit here and watch you think."

"Screw you Mack."

(Bill going through his notebook checking some things off and getting ready for this live interview, so where the hell is LBD and Chris Orton!?!?!)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton shows up with Trios Championship Title looking for Mack find him walks towards him. He slaps Mack on the back sit down next to him, and he speaks to Mack.

Hey Mack! I'm here to celebrate our win! Who the hell are you?

Bill "Sly" McLane looks at Chris Orton, and he speaks to Chris Orton.

I'm the guy doing interviews, and I got question for you is your beef with Mack over?

There wasn't any beef since we started this tournament! I respect Mack all the hate and beef is under the rug now we are partners prove to the world that myself, Mack, and LBD go down in history greatest trios champions in this company. Hey Waiter! Bring me coke with Jack Daniels!

Chris Orton smiles waiting looking at his trios championship title.

Daddy Mack

(Mack looking at Bill like he's an idiot and arrogantly says.)

"The only beef we got is a burger and a beer when we celebrated Saturday night's victory marking a trio of legends establishing a first ever championship, the 6 Star Tag Team Championship."

(Mack nods to Chris and strums his own tag title, then says.)

"And tell that waiter I'll have the same, skip the coke and give me mine straight, preferably from a hot blonde, but Jack will do. Now where is Liz, damn girl needs to get her head on and come carry this trio!"

(The bartender brings Chris and Mack each a glass and they raise to each other before enjoying a sip and wait for Liz to show up, or Bill to ask a question.)

Liz

(The camera pans over to a view of a woman dressed in a red and black silk spaghetti strapped babydoll shirt , form fitting boot cut blue jeans, a pair of black leather high heeled booties, pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is half up and half down in curls. She sits down in a chair next to Mack. She has 2 titles, one The Anarchy Women's title and the other is the 6 Star Championship. This woman is none other than Liz B Decker.)

Liz B. Decker: Sorry, I'm late. Too late to get my usual Jim and Coke?

Mack: Not for you sweetie.

(Mack motions to his bartender to fix her up and soon Liz as a glass in her hand to drink from and nod yes.)

Liz B. Decker: Taste right to me, now what about this interview!?

(Bill McLane almost nods off cause Mack has been getting him stoned out of his mind. Mack nudging the Sly one who smiles at Liz and says.)

Bill "Sly" McLane: Sorry LBD, I don't know how I am still able to talk. Damn you Mack!

Mack: Lightweight!

Bill "Sly" McLane: Whatever man. So LBD, or Liz if that is ok to call you!?

(LBD nods yes.)

Bill "Sly" McLane: You're the only one with a match tonight as you have to defend that Womens Anarchy Title. You haven't forgotten about that, being a double champ!?

Liz B. Decker: I have not forgotten about that other title I hold so dear to me as a woman who has fought for equality in a male dominated sport. I have not forgotten my obligation to every woman around the world to be a role model. I must never forget about womens rights to be a champion in their own division for we have had to endure not being included in mens competition for far too long.

(Liz drinking to that and so does Mack and Orton celebrating their equal tag team partner. Chris polishing his off and raises it for a refill which he gets.)

CKO: We're here for ya too if ya need help in case those girls gang up on ya. I ain't afraid to hit a bitch!

(Chris takes a drink with a smirk and Mack says.)

Mack: Yea, I'll bend that hot ass of Sierra over while Chris distracts the rest and you go for the kill on Wolfie. Now hey, let's spark up one more cause I been saving this blunt for a special occasion and I forgot what that was. We may as well burn it up before it loses its flavor!

(Mack sparking up something the size of a cuban cigar, but that smoke a little greener as he gets it going and passes it to Liz. She takes a big drag and hands it to Bill who waves no, but she insists and he can't say no, damn peer pressure. Bill passing it to Chris as he nearly chokes and the CKO helping to fill the room up in smoke.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF