sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs The Wolf vs Lbd Anarchy Womans Championship

Started by The Perry Family, March 31, 2023, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is in the ring, she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry: All Right Tonight is Another Match, For me, Involving Championship, Gold it is for the Anarchy Woman's Championship and if anyone Deserves this Womans Championship, it is me hey sure we got the Wolf.

Sierra Perry: Sure we got The Wolf, n Lbd Here as Well That Makes it More Fun More Mysterious, More Dark More Evil, And i Like It Like That!

Sierra Perry: i Know Lbd is well Known and all but Bitch So Am i, iam Not Afraid of You or Anyone, So You Want More Championship gold around your Waist 

Sierra Perry: Fine Get Off Your Ass and Fight For It Bitch! I Told you Before Iam Here to Win And Keep on Winning so Good Luck Bitch Because You Are Going Down!

{ She Relaxes For While and Begin to Talk Again]

Sierra Perry: There is Something Either of You Don't Seem to Understand I Never Ever Give Up Never i Did Not Come Here just to Be Somebody's Bitch i been Fighting and Fighting My Entire Life! More then I Ever Did Here!

Sierra Perry: But i Don't Want to Drew On The Past No No Im For The Future, So Lbd and The Wolf we May be Family But When There is Gold On The Line All Bets is Off. i Lay down For Nobody so Good Luck You and Lbd are Going to Need it.

she wait for Reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF