sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A BAD Team

Started by Phoenix, July 22, 2011, 10:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

So let me get this straight! Ya got two so called brothers of Chris Jericho teaming up in this tag title tournament and I get to face them with this Brooks kid?

The view rests on the somewhat puzzled, definitely angered face of Ares who brings his hands up rubbing his bald head, then he rubs them down his face and scratches the underside of his stubbled chin. Ares sports no shirt and jean shorts, reaches for a Natural Light in his rather large handheld cooler and cracks it open taking a drink. He sits down on an old stump somewhere out in the middle of the woods, a shady spot under some large pines and Ares takes another drink, then says.

Well hell, I never did hold the Tag Title in SEF, so why the fuck not make good on this goddamn opportunity, but first and foremost, to you Brooks, ya fuck me over in anyways and I’ll whoop your ass!

Ares sneering guzzles down the beer and tosses the can away, then leans forward with his arms on his thighs saying.

Me and you got a big opportunity to wear some fucking gold, so show up to fight with me and I’d say we stand a good goddamn chance at winning. I know all about you son, but that’s about it as we haven’t really been introduced to each other all that well. But anyways, I know of your accolades, your near to the top path from becoming King of SEF to winning the SEF Rumble to coming so close to the World Title. After Wrestle X last year Brooks, what happened, where were you, what the hell did ya do son?

Ares scratches his head as he reaches for another beer, hears a snapping of a twig and looks up to see who it is. The view pans over where he looks and a chipmunk scurries up one of the huge pines. Ares looks back smirking and taking a drink of his beer, then says.

Ya been a champ before, multiple times and even Tag Team Champion, the only difference between the two of us except for one more. While you held the Tag Titles and I have not, I have been World Champ, I went through the goddamn rumble and won the belt. Hell, I got started in DOGG and was the first World Champ there and I’m a king of SEF too. The thing is Brooks, there is a reason I haven’t been Tag Champ, although its nothing I’m against. Relying on a partner isn’t too much my style, but you kid, I think it could work, hell, maybe ya could learn a thing or too. So could I no doubt, we always learn, but you want that World strap. Right now you have the opportunity to get one half of the World Tag Title and I say when the BAD man meets the baddest muthafucka on the goddamn planet, were gonna get those titles!

A sinister sneer on his face now and Ares then tosses back his beer and lets the empty drop, then belches before saying.

Hopefully ya got the goddamn map I sent ya earlier and your about here cause if not ya better bring some beer kid. Hell, if ya wanna impress me, bring some more beer anyways and hurry your ass up. I said what I’m a say, no turn that shit off and have a beer if ya want, gotta wait on Brooks to get out here, if he does show up.

Ares grabs two beers and holds one up to toss, the view nodding and Ares tossing it over and fade to black.

Liz

[The scene doesn’t fade to black but opens up to a view a two track off a major road on the outskirts of Detroit and shows the serene and peaceful woods. There’s no noise but the sound of the birds and other wooded creatures make some noises here and there. The camera pans left to right and back to the left. The sounds of the woods is soon cut when a vehicle is heard pulling down the two track and the camera zooms in somewhat to see the vehicle and it’s a red 2011 Dodge pick up Longhorn Edition. The truck soon comes to a stop behind a black Ford 4x4 F150 and shuts off.  The camera moves to the driver’s side of the Dodge and the driver opens the door. The driver that steps out is a man that is dressed in a black t-shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, a belt with a chain hanging from the side, and a pair of black boots. He’s J.G. Brooks. J.G. rubs his scruffy chin as he looks down at the piece of paper.]

J.G. Brooks:
Man, I hope that this is the spot. If not, this is gonna be horrible.

[He steps to the side to shut the door of the truck and walks to the tail bed of the truck. J.G. reaches over and grabs a large lunch box cooler and a black plastic case with a handle. He looks down at the piece of paper that he has in his hand and J.G. takes off through the woods as the camera follows him. As J.G. walks through out the woods, begins to talking and from time to time looks into the camera while watching where he walks.]

J.G. Brooks:
So Monday night, myself and Ares take on the team of Cody and Shane Jericho. Should be a cake walk from the sound of it. When they came here and every since, they’ve yet to do anything to make an impact in this company. It’s comical. SEF is all about making an impact more so than that fucking worthless company in Florida. I’ve done that. Here in SEF, my tag partner and I have made an impact in this company. You guys don’t hold a fucking candle to us. I mean, you guys are facing 1 time World champion, 1 time DOGG champion, a 3 time International champion, a 2 time North American champion, a 2 time King of SEF title holder, 2 time SEF Rumble Winners, A 1 time King of SEF Winner, and the 2007 Rookie of the Year winner. Chris, Shane, you guys are in for the ass kicking of a lifetime. Yes, you may think that since we’ve got many accomplishments to our names, it’s been an easy task. It’s been nothing but hell. With me having cancer, it was one of the most painful and brutal thing that I had to go through. The other……well…..let’s put it this way….the other for me was losing to Shane Mack. I can’t speak for my compadre but I will see you two as a threat to what I want and will get. You two will see and understand that when you pit The Defiant God and The Devil’s Protector together to go after two individuals that have yet to do anything. This is SEF. Stand up and step up. Like Mack kept on talking about for many months before I left, step up. I am. I’m stepping up in a big way and with my tag partner, I will take the first step against you two to start climbing my way back to the top. Ares and I are gonna win and go onto be the SEF World Tag Team Champions.

[J.G. stops in a clearing from the woods and looks down at the map, but has a confused look on his face. J.G. appears to be lost but out of the blue, a huge sound is heard that damn near silences the animals in the woods.]

Unknown:
BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!

[J.G. smiles and turns his head in the direction of the sound.]

J.G. Brooks:
There he is.

[J.G. heads to the sound and soon comes upon the spot where Ares is and holds up the cooler.]

J.G. Brooks:
Brought the beer and some of my guns. A couple of these my dad’s old man gave to me.

Ares:
I don’t give a fuck. Just as long as ya showed up.

[J.G walks over to where Ares is and sets the cooler and case down. J.G. looks around to find a pop to squat at before opening the cooler that he brought and grabbing a cold Budwiser. After sitting down on a stump about a foot from Ares and cracking his beer opened, he takes a drink and looks at Ares.]

J.G. Brooks:
Ares, you asked what the hell happened to me after Wrestle X? I lost my passion for the business. I had my grasp on the World Heavyweight title and I let it slip. It pisses me off to this day that on that night, I didn’t shine as bright as I should have. I had it.  After me scratching my way to the top and the night before, well, let’s just put it this way…I just couldn’t face anyone. Have all of you laughing in my face and telling me that I did what Mack said I did. You have no idea on how much anger and frustration I had that night when I went back my room for the night. I let myself down…..in the biggest way I could ever imagine. So what’s the best thing that I could’ve done for myself? I took time off and got my head right.

Ares:
Hell boy! Could’ve worked your ass off to get the title shot again but you left.

J.G. Brooks:
Yeah but I think starting with the tag titles could give me the edge enough to get my ass to the big dance again. Ares, I think that you and I could be the ones that make the biggest impact on SEF. So, here’s to us getting the SEF tag championships.

[Ares and J.G. toast and each chug a beer before J.G. opens the black plastic case. The contents inside of everything that one might want to target practice. After J.G. and Ares get the their respected targets set up on a tree about 8-10 feet from where they are standing at. Oddly, the pictures are of Chris and Shane Jericho. The scene fades to black with the sounds of guns going off.]
[/size]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF