sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

NightWolf is All Ready For Anarchy

Started by The Perry Family, April 13, 2023, 06:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Night Wolf: The Wolf is Standing by Backstage Alone She Then Begin to Talk.

The Night Wolf: Well Tomorrow is a Big Night for Devil Playground, For Iam Going to go One on One With LBD a Woman Who Has Done it All,  in This Place She Died For a While and Came Back to Wreck Havoc ha Even The Night Wolves Are Impressed, The Darkness is Going to Finally Take over.

The Night Wolf:  My Family is Banned From Ringside Which is Just Fine, And LBD Has Pulled Some Strings and Got a Special Referee and a Special Enforcer Fine, The Dark Angel Souls of The Night Will See To it i Come Back With The Win,

The Night Wolf: This is Our Night And Don't Let It Be Said That The Devil Playground is Not Impressed or Do not Even Think we Don't Even Have a Plan oF Our Own Cause we Do, We Got a Special Plan 

The Night Wolf: But It Going Take Some Time, To Reveal You Know This is a Real Special Night This Match Does Not Come Around Everyday i Mean This is like a True Gift For The Devils playground. We Going to Enjoy This As Long as We Can.

The Night Wolf: We Thank You Lbd For This Once in a Life time Opportunity But, We Hope You Will Not Be to Upset When i Make History And Pin you 123 In The Middle of The Ring, And Walk Out Stil The Anarchy Womans Champion i Mean this is My Championship my Womans Championship.

The Night Wolf:I Mean this is a Match I Can do Anything in And The Strings You Have Pulled Mean Nothing to Me i am Impressed You Are Going to Try so Hard To Make Sure you Walk Out The New Anarchy Womans Champion I Mean IF That Was Me

The Night Wolf: I Would be Doing The Same Exact Thing So let me Say on Behalf of Devils Playground my Family The Walker Sisters And Everyone Else in The World Watching at Home. Good Luck Because you Are Going to Really Need it!

_The Night Wolf: Also We Wish Good Luck As She Goes One on One With Sara Marie For The Womans Evolution Championship Ina  Tables Match Good Luck Marie You Are The One Who Going Need It.

{ The Night Wolf: Realxes for a While Drinks her Red Devils Bull Drinks And Walks Off 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF