sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wolf, You Are The Bitch That's Getting Put Down At My Hand!

Started by Liz, April 14, 2023, 03:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(From out of the blue, the area goes black and then red, blue, green, purple, and white lights circle around and the sound of "Back From The Dead" by Halestrom plays. The crowd is on their feet cheering wildly. A woman comes from the back wearing a purple low cut long sleeve crop top and black pants with waist cutouts and a pair of black leather high heeled booties. She has a 6 Star Championship on her right shoulder. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker. She doesn't have her usual jewelry on and she walks down to the ring with a purpose, not stopping to slap the fans' hands. Liz climbs up the stairs into the ring and grabs a mic. She smiles as the crowd settles down and Liz raises the mic to speak.)

Liz B. Decker:
Thank you so much for that welcome! What a great reaction!

(The crowd cheers again and they calm down as Liz speaks again.)

Liz B. Decker:
First of all, Wolf or Nightwolf or whatever the fuck you want to be called, if you are thinking of having anyone run down to help you in our match and you get a win, I hope Mr. Mack, Daddy Mack's father, comes out and strips you of your title. I want you one on one. And who knows if Shane is the ref and my husband the ring enforcer?! I am all alone in this fight. Your ass better be too.

(Liz clears her throat and looks out over the crowd.)

Liz B. Decker:
Wolf, I am unbeatable. I have motivation to keep me that way. I have two kids at home watching me clear my name and restore my legacy. My daughter wants me to be happy and I'm gonna do what I can to be happy and put a smile on her face. To see your child ask painful questions, it does something to you that I can't describe. It motivates you to be the best version of yourself and beat anyone that you have to. And when I say that I'm back from the dead, I am back from the burial of Jenom, Viper, Tina, Midnight, and Kristina Fox did to me and my name, image, and likeness to make me out to be a woman of ill report. You have no idea of what it was like to see those damn fuckers take what I built and damn near flush it all down the toilet. I damn near didn't come back but I got tired of everyone thinking I was dead and gone.

(The crowd starts chanting "You still got it!" as Liz blushes and bows with humbleness comes over her.)

Liz B. Decker:
You damn straight that I still got it! I have been wrestling since I was 17 years old and I never lost it. Thanks to Shane "Daddy" Mack and my husband ANA, I have been in ring shape to make my comeback to put a few people in the grave that I scratched and clawed my way back to the surface. Wolf, I am going to be getting my Anarchy Women's title back and I'll leave you laying in a pool of your blood! There's nothing I won't do to get it back and be a double champion. You are gonna find how dominate and ruthless I am. Tonight, it's just you and me! Tonight, a Wildcat/Wolverine is gonna devour a wolf and have room for more. Get ready! You are the only bitch going down faster than your friend on Mack! And that's a damn fact!

(The sound of "Back From The Dead" is hear playing and Liz throws down her 6 Star title and mic. She walks over to the side of the ring where the camera is and makes a motion of the Anarchy Women's title going to be back around her waist. The scene fades to black after Liz gets her title and exits the ring to go to the back with a smile on her face.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF