sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

DVF Runs This Show (Anarchy)

Started by CoC, April 14, 2023, 11:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff o Clink stands backstage with his arm around his girl, Sara Marie, both looking as hot as they did earlier. Sara with her Womens Evolution Championship on her shoulder and Cliff says.)

CoC
Wrestle X was a loss for the DVF, yes, and no, because we all knew going in who the odds were on, so the odds were against us. Yet we made those 6 Star Tag Team Championships mean something, we made the Legends of SEF just so we can be the ones to take them. Tonight it starts with the dissection of Daddy Mack and his two partners thrown together randomly for no reason, but some good old wrestling and old-fashioned fun. Phoenix is in this match and someone I can't say I don't watch and wait to make my move. Tonight we'll be moving around each other Phoenix and you will know why the DVF is SEF. But where is your third man, where has he been hiding his face after losing at Wrestle X as well?! Whether Simon Lee Nash shows up or not, we will have no problem running over you boys. Chris Paine and Jason Price are my boys and the Anarchy Tag Team Champions, but like me, they want those 6 Star Tag Team Championships and we will get them.

(Cliff leads Sara away with him walking off and calls back.)

CoC
C'mon Steve.

(Steve following behind to put a hand up bring the view to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF