sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Megan Sorrow Speaks

Started by AngelLynnCarrube, July 26, 2011, 07:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelLynnCarrube

Megan Sorrow, daughter of Midnight, has released a statement to answers to the rumor that her mother is alive and well.

"It has come to my attention that many of you in the wrestling business knew my mother and most hated her and was smiling from ear to ear the fact she is so called DEAD. Truth is, my mother is ALIVE and well. Many of you including me thought she was the driver that got hit by the semi truck, but hours later my mother called me and told me that she was in Germany when this happened. I am sorry to all those who hated her, but she is alive. She is not dying of anything and the fact is that many of the tapes that show her so call retiring from the business is false. So please respect my family and stop spreading bad rumors, thank you and good day"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF