sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

''expiration date'' |o1|

Started by ZilusZion, January 14, 2013, 04:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZilusZion

It begins with the sight of long, glassy heels pressing over a teal carpet. Very pedicured toes laced in wide-diamond stockings that swathe up a pair of curved legs to the thigh area, plastered against the sides of what appears to be a white leather couch. Moreover, this feminine physique is portrayed sitting reversely with her butt veiled in a tiny thong and a thick black and white-striped garter belt by the waistline. Just when you think it couldn't get any sexier, next comes the sight of a lower back tribal tattoo and pure skin in the best of curves adorned only by a ripped, tiny white top. Platinum hair droops down loosely by her back, and as she turns around to smirk with those glossy pink lips puckering at the camera, and a spiked collar around her neck -- you come to see Tori Adams. The one and only hardcore sex appeal with the eye shadow of a diva ready to get fucked.

ZILUS ZION: "The greatest of artists from today and regressing back to the nineteenth century, all have stated that Leonardo Da Vinci's greatest masterwork was the Mona Lisa. It's reception? Unlike any other illustration in the world. 'Tis an impeccable image of a contemplative and relatively unknown woman to spectator, whose sturdy raven-haired and profound stare impression has captivated over billions. Making them wonder, who exactly was this female, and what was surging through her mind? Though an oil painting of her only shows gesture and posture, there is more to art than what the human eye can reach at initial glance. Such as, when you stare intently into the Mona Lisa with keen devotion, you begin to garner an understanding of the artist himself. I prefer to look at it, like a subliminal message that tells something you normally don't catch."

Amid the portrayal of the infamous diva, the voice of Zilus Zion follows suit to the sight in front of the SEF audience. Nowhere to be seen yet; no sign of him but his soft-voiced French accent gashing at the silence.

ZILUS ZION: "In Da Vinci's case, that he was a sensitive man with a scrupulous streak. Having oiled his work in light celestial tone, etched gorgeous landscapes, and the way he measured the hand gesture of the Mona Lisa to depict a 'faithful woman', are only bits and pieces that touch his kind of character. Someone that respects and values humanity like the untarnished image of the ideal woman."

Chuckles chime in after the fading pause. An outburst of laughter succeeds next with the sound of heavy footsteps treading closely toward the camera. And the lens of the camera grip onto the sight of the crimson trench coat that shrouds Zilus Zion, as he saunters over toward the back of the couch where Tori inclined her head toward.

ZILUS ZION: "In my case however --  this is my Mona Lisa." He utters in a hoarse tone, positioning his hand over the side of Tori's temple to caress her long blonde locks. "This five foot and eight inches of beauty blessed with the finest Greek Goddess sculpting is the masterwork of Zilus Zion. Take a gander at her, in her utmost erotic and hardcore look, because prior to this sex icon you see now, was a humble female that clung onto moral codes. A regular girl with the overly sentimental values that seem to inhabit most of the world today. Love. Respect. Admiration. Benevolence--well, not anymore. What you get now is a wild cat off the chain, a diva of unbridled nature with the purest form of ambition to get what she wants without the single piece of remorse in her conscience over who gets hurt along the way."

His fingers clench tightly onto her hair, making her moan a bit before she smiles almost cunningly as her face touches roughly beneath his own studded belt. Her long nails fingering by his crotch, excitedly and eager.

ZILUS ZION: "Just by getting a glimpse of what kind of person she is today, you can start to comprehend what that makes the artist -- me. What type of cold-minded and blooded being I am. What vile, sinister and Machiavellian, twisted motherfucker I am to convert purity into sin like the snake that got Adam and Eve exiled out of the garden. After all, I stole her from her boyfriend, 'made him bask himself in tears for it, and her relish it with a scream that could have burst her lungs from all the pushing I did that same night."

Zilus pauses, squatting down to the balls of his ankles to reach Tori in face-to-face length, just to press his dry lips against her succulent ones. Slithering tongue against tongue, with his hands pressing against the back of her head to nearly kiss her dry out of air, before pulling out to grin at the camera.

ZILUS ZION: "Now most of you already have the notion that Tori and I are the most unrestrained example of a couple today. And you're right to believe that we don't abide by prudence or common courtesy, but at the same time you don't know what you really have before you. Individually, we're assets to the business as top caliber performers with a long legacy in the sport that marks us legends in our own rights. We have accomplished feats in our own separate roads, but now we're taking two minds made for this business and molding them into one. United, we have gathered nearly fifteen years of knowledge in the business to make a blueprint for a perfect conquest. As much as it pleases us both to put that to the test in the SEF, unfortunately for those already in the business,  you're running low on time and air to breathe in comfortable. Because in case you haven't noticed already, we have been taking this company over by the storm with a frontal assault that's rendering everyone deaf and blind to a new change. A new era and a new beginning in this business."

Amid his sarcastic cackle, Zilus rises back up to his feet and promenades around Tori until he finds himself standing behind her diligently with his stare shifting from the lens of the camera to the bare skin of her ass. A sight he couldn't resist to muster a cynic's smile at.

ZILUS ZION: "It began with the fall of the fake Winterborn, the usurper without a fucking grip in reality. But we all know, neither Tori or myself can perpetually cling onto that useless heap of shit forever in our tenure in the SEF. We must branch off and explore new roads to take in this fed. While she adds the final touch to the Midnight and Ravynn Crowe chapter, or whatever the fuck that inconsistent choice of name is -- I am going to deal with the debuting Jordan Cut and the losing streak-damned Shane Enwig. So I am going to sharpen the surface of my knuckles once more, and open my eyes real wide in predatory view to hunt down at WAR again. Add more win tallies to my record and begin building my way up to the throne of this business till I am the one sitting over it. Till I am the one people are glancing up to, as both envious spectators and aspiring champions, with the undisputed fact that I am the overlord of the SEF."

Zilus stops, twisting his head back at Tori to share a common devilish stare with her.

ZILUS ZION: "Isn't that right, baby?"

He utters in a light-hearted accent, momentarily scouring his cold palm over both the cheeks of her ass in circular motion.

TORI ADAMS: "Mmmhmm."

No doubt she was just as riled up as he was, but Zilus managed to wave his head away from the face of temptation for just a brief moment to continue.

ZILUS ZION: "To get to that point, I must make mush out of Jordan Cut and Shane Enwig. Though, Enwig I already managed to put down before in a tag team match with Miss Tori, Jordan Cut now has his turn with cruel, callous destiny. Yes, his journey to become the most -- and I quote -- "coolest wrestler in all of the SEF'' will break down to becoming the most ridiculous piece of trash to enter the SEF. I am not your average merciful, respectful and devoted wrestler looking for some thrill in center of the ring. No, I am an avenger with a bull's blood red sight. A redeemer. An unscrupulous vindicator with a path of retribution. No one is spared on my behalf, and I look to make no friends or take no prisoners. What I want simply is to rebuild the entire SEF under my palm and vision, by amputating the filth off it like Shane Enwig and Jordan Cut. Wrestlers that no doubt have no future let alone any hope in progressing because they can't compete against the likes of me. Like Hitler did to his fellow impaired German's, killing them off because they were a sign of weakness that could have hindered his arsenal from seemingly achieving perfection. And boy, did he conquer a large portion of Europe."

Zilus ambles back toward the front of Tori, rubbing the top of her head.

ZILUS ZION: "I am a man of similar and despicable intention. I want what every man wants in this world, and I admit it openly unlike most that curtail themselves in decency and a ton of bullshit. I am ambitious with no lengths and will be willing to sell my own fuckin' soul if needed to get what I want. Fact of the matter is, I am a walking human black hole with an unrelenting hunger. I won't be satisfied even if I paint misery on Jordan's wanna-be Backstreet Boy smile, or make Shane plop on a pile of cow shit when I send him back to one Ol' McDonald's farms. No, I won't even be pleased if I managed to secure the SEF under my own jurisdiction and sit with gold braced around my waist. Because your suffering and your grievance isn't enough for me. Even if you follow my rule, kiss my ass or attempt to be nice to me -- I am still going to wish the worse for, and cast it upon you personally."

Tori's hands fondle his belt, unfastening it quickly.

ZILUS ZION: "I am only pleased when I fuck my bitch, because other than that -- I hate you all. That nothingness I feel when I hurt you, the sentiment of numbness that taints me when I am breaking you down, it's what makes me better than you. It makes it easier to hurt you and orchestrate your own demise. Come WAR, you're all going to see my next masterpiece. And I am going to label it, 'Exodus.' Because you will want to fuckin' quit after I am done with Enwig and Cut. Neither their sissy catchphrases or preparations will be of use when I get in that ring with them, because I am their expiration date."

The cameras scroll away from Zion's waist, evidently because of explicit content not to be exposed on the show. But everyone knew what was going on with both Tori and him.

ZILUS ZION: "Welcome to Ex Nihilo."

Zilus closes his promo with his signature line, shrouding the scene in utter blackness to the sight of him grinning.

Fin.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF