sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Not Sure What To Do.

Started by The Perry Family, May 08, 2023, 10:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown Backstage by herself the Wolf Comes in the Picture and she then Begin to talk.

Sierra Perry: Im Not Sure What is Going on Around This Place Devil Playground is Falling Apart.

Sierra Perry: It is Not Our Fault Wolf, Jade is on a Power Hungry Rush Right Now.

The Wolf: I Know I Don't Know What to do wish we can go Somewhere and Think,

Sierra Perry: IM Not Sure Why She Going Crazy on Us we Did Nothing Wrong!

The Wolf: This Is Just Insaine im Not Sure What Going Happen Next,

Sierra Perry: Everything is Going be Fine lets Relax For a While and Hope it Will Calm Our Minds.

The Wolf: We Got So Much to Offor then Just Being a Tag Team and Jade's Lackys in Devil Playgrounds

The Wolf: I Mean What Are We Going to be Remembered  for i mean we are former Champions

The Wolf: We Done More For This Group Then She Ever Has It is our Time.

Sierra Perry: Sits There Listening to What The Wolf is Saying Somebody then Begin to Talk
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF