sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taking A Beating (SEF TV)

Started by CAW, August 10, 2023, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

(CAW sits back on a chair in the locker room with a cooler at his feet clad in cheap sneakers. His baggy black jeans stained from beer with a sleeveless black tee covering his torse a bit ragged, sort of how he looks half in the bag, but ready to fight as he tosses back a drink of his PBR.)

CAW
I can't stand IPA, damn it, what the hell is wrong with the world!?

(He pours back the rest of his beer and tosses the can to the floor.)

CAW
Anyways, Cliff o Clink is who I should be talking about since he is the new SEF World Champion and I see he has the Impact X Championship as well, so this DUDE holds two titles. Now I may have drank a few beers since the days of the Dudley Clan coming into SEF, but I remember you Cliff, my Dude, Dude Dudley, we had some fun. And its good to see you and Sara together, I'm happy for ya my friend, we shared some helluva times in SEF, fighting each other, fighting everyone else. You the man around here and well I been World Champ, I'm not your typical World Champ, but one day I will be again. This Saturday its Hardcore Rules and its right up my alley.

(He reaches into his cooler pulling out another PBR to crack it and take a drink.)

CAW
We only scratched the surface of what we can do in SEF Cliff, you are a fucking superstar, mister Supa f'n Star, you are, and I'll drink to that anytime.

(He chugs down that beer and fishes another from his cooler.)

CAW
You came through a lot more than I did, you deserve what you got and I am happy for ya, so this ain't gonna be me coming for blood cause we all know I do that everytime I get in the ring. Its not personal to me to bleed a little, its just another night to have a few beers.

(He cracks his beer and chugs down a good drink of it.)

CAW
Of course its always personal too, but I won't ever hold a grudge against anyone for beating me in the ring as I look forward to taking a beating that no one else can, a beating so severe I cannot compete the next night.

(He drinks down his beer and grabs another to crack it and keep on drinking as he waits for the night beating.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF