sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

IXF Is Going To Win And Go On And Get Back The SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships

Started by Liz, September 18, 2023, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

ANA gets the blunt and takes a deep rip off it, just a toking it up and passes it on to exhale and looks around glossy eyed.

ANA
I say you in Chris, and you and Taylor tonight in that triple threat better watch out for Scorpion cause he ain't no threat, but The Triad IS. You two can fight it out though, maybe Chris can earn a Universal Title match and keep that title all about IXF cause IXF is SEF, we are SEF, and SEF is everyone else who signs up to our roster.

ANA taking a sip of whiskey.

ANA
Now Simon Lee, man, you think breaking some fourth wall means anything in SEF when I am the fucking Owner of SEF and don't even put up a fourth wall. I'm just a brick wall that you can't knock down and IXF is gonna roll through you and your girls and The Triad. I like you working with the Walkers, but only cause maybe one day you'll give us a challenge for those 6 Star Tag Team Titles, so no, I don't like ya. Respect we have, yea, but fuck respect, like ya said, we going to war and you better have your team ready or you already lost.

ANA slams down his whiskey, then grabs the bottle pouring a refill.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF