sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Future Tag Champs Have A Chat

Started by Whitney_Marret, July 31, 2011, 10:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

[The scene opens up to a view of an empty cabin in the middle of no where and the camera pans from left to right. There’s furniture and such but no people. There’s a noise of a door opening and shutting and the camera swing back to the door and shows two men coming through the door with a rifle or shot gun in hand covered in what appears to be blood. The two men are the ones that will be competing against THC, Ares and J.G. Brooks. Both of them are carrying other than their guns is what appears to be parts of a deer and they place the deer on the countertop.  J.G. goes to the fridge and opens the door to get a couple of beers out of there. He tosses one to Ares, who catches it,  pops it opened, and takes a huge slug.]

Ares:
You dumb sum-bitch  I didn’t know that I had to teach ya how to hunt. I thought you knew how to hunt, son?

J.G. Brooks:
Dude, I know how to hunt. It’s not my fault that my dad taught me to use a gun on people rather than animals. I think I would have had that deer but lets face it, the weather didn’t help my cause any.

[Ares just smirks a chuckles as J.G. opens his beer and takes a drink of it.]

Ares:
You’re full of excuses, aren’t ya, boy?

J.G. Brooks:
Oh, stop raggin’ my ass already.

Ares:
You better not be full of excuses tonight when we face the twin basket cases, X and Corez. Our tag title shot is on the line.

J.G. Brooks:
I’m not. I don’t make excuses for what I do in the ring. It’s just not my thing. But I guarantee that we are going to be the ones that will walk out the winners and going onto face what I hope is Rick and Rob. So I can finally shut Rick up. Still gets to me that Rick sided with Dick. Makes sense though. I’m getting off track. X and Corez will come to a realization that you and I will beat them and go on to get the tag straps and go on to become the best and, in my opinion, the greatest tag team that has walked through the doors of SEF. I want to go on and be better than what those straps had. We’ve got to show THC that we are not just a tag team that was thrown haphazardly. No. We were put together by management to see what we can do and well, we are going after those tag straps. I don’t give two shits what condition X is in. He’s going to get his ass kicked by us. Maybe the beating by us will send him to the straight edge life that needs to be living. Corez and X maybe closer than a lot of brothers but that’s the thing. That bond will blind them and we will capitalize on it.

Ares:
Yeah and when that time comes you nail BAD or I nail one of those sum bitches with the double A Bomb, then it’s on and up to the gold for us.

J.G. Brooks:
Then, the both of us are in agreement. Either way, we are getting the SEF World Tag Team titles. THC need to go rehab and I think we are just the two guys to make sure that they do, after we beat them to a bloody and defeated pulp. Like I said, I hope that in the end it’s Rick and Rob. I’ve got a major axe to grind with them.

[J.G. gets into the fridge again and grabs another beer. He pops it and takes a slug.]

J.G. Brooks:
I say this time next week, you and I will be on our way to getting some gold.

Ares:
Hell! That’s something that I can drink on.

[J.G. and Ares toast one another as they go to work processing the parts of the deer that they brought in as the scene fades to black.]
[/size]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF