sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

2-27-13 (Dark Match) "Cowboy" Tim Stone vs. Cool Jay Lou

Started by Tim_Stone, February 22, 2013, 04:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim_Stone

So it appears that this week's SEF presents WAR on Wednesday, February 27th will be taking place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at the Winnipeg Arena.  Facing off against a member of the faction, Impact X (IX), Tim knew that while yet the match was being sanctioned as a Dark Match that he would still have his work cut out for him.  With his sights set on achieving goals in SEF but with the match not having any ramifications, it dawned on him while preparing backstage in his locker room that he could very well become a major player in SEF if he was to gain a victory over One-half of the SEF Tag Team WCW (West Coast Connection).  So as Tim sat backstage in his locker room and watching the television of the arena filling up before time for the nights event to start, he was already dressed in his ring gear so he decided to take a walk down the hall and get a feel of the arena.

As Tim started walking down the hall, he could hear random people talking as he walked by dressing rooms and random SEF employees in the hallway.  As he passed by a door that opened into the buffet/catering area, he looked in and saw a few groups of people gathered around each other and discussing the nights show.  He turned to continue walking until he was approached by a SEF backstage interviewer who was curious to who Tim was.  Tim looked at the man and they began talking.

{Conversation with: Greg Boone}
"Hi, can I help you"?  Tim said with slight confusion in his voice.  "I'm sorry, I'm Greg Boone, I'm an interviewer here at SEF".  Tim looked at him with his head slightly to the side.  "Well, I'm Tim Stone".  The Two (2) extended their hands and shook hands for a second.  Greg spoke up and started to ask Tim something.  "If you don't mind me asking, what brought you to SEF"?  Tim thought for a second before replying.  "You know, I've always wanted to be a professional wrestler and to show off my skills in every place that would have me compete and they had an open door here so here I am".  Greg smiled before speaking again.  "Well it's great meeting you and hope that you feel at home here".  Greg starts to walk off but then turns around.  "Good luck tonight in your match, it's a packed house out there".  Tim nodded his head as Greg turned and began walking away.  Tim then began to walk towards a dry-erase board that was hanging on the wall next to the entrance from backstage leading out into the arena.  As he looked at the board, he began reading the line-up for the night's live WAR event.

Tim turned around and saw a group of chairs gathered around a television and so he walked over and sat down in an empty chair.  As he crossed his arms, he watched on the television as more people began filling up the seats inside the arena.  As people were walking around him, he looked to get an idea of all those who worked with the company.  Minutes went by and there was cheers coming from both the sound on the television and behind him from inside the arena when the ring announcer for SEF's show, WAR, began to make her way towards the ring with a referee (Steve Whitmore) in a certified SEF striped shirt behind her.  Once the announcer (Samantha Winters) was inside the ring, she began to welcome the crowd and introduce the commentary team for the night's WAR show.  Tim watched as both Black Bob and Nick Miller walked towards the ring.  They entered the ring and waved to the crowd before exiting and making their way to their positions at the commentary table at ringside.  It was now time for the first match of the night.  Samantha Winters first introduced the referee in charge of the match and then began to introduce the match participants.

{Dark Match} Kimberly Pain  vs.  Bill Rogers

After the match, Samantha Winters would take some time as she entered the ring to give Kimberly, Bill, and Steve time to get out of the ring.  As they would walk through the aisle and towards the back, another referee (Smokey McWeed) in his certified SEF striped shirt would run towards the ring from out of the entrance curtain.  As the referee entered the ring, Samantha looked to the commentary table where Nick Miller, Black Bob were and was given a sign to go ahead with the next match.  As she lifted the microphone to her mouth to speak, first she introduced the referee of the next match before the participants.  She first began to introduce the challenger that Tim would be facing.

Meanwhile backstage, Tim is still sitting in his chair as he hears a man wearing a headset call his name.  Tim stands to his feet and walks over to him as Cool Jay Lou had already passed through the curtain and was making his way to the ring.  The man moves Tim inside a dark room where the SEF sound man is set up and Tim watches on the sound man's monitor of CJL entering the ring.  After taking some deep breathes, Tim waits for his introduction from Samantha Winters.  Inside the ring, Samantha lifts the microphone to her mouth and begins to speak.

<Samantha Winters> "And his opponent making his way to the ring from San Antonio, Texas, he is the "Cowboy" Tim Stone"!!!

The sound man motions for Tim to go and he walks through the curtain and out into the arena.  He's greeted by cheers and boos from the crowd.  As he walks forward and stops at the top of the ramp, he looks out over the crowd from under his cowboy hat and continues walking down the ramp and through the aisle to the ring.  Once he reaches the ring, he begins to climb the steel steps and steps onto the apron.  He stands on the apron for a second and begins to remove his hat as a ringside attendant walks over near him.  He turns and begins to hand the female attendant his hat and then begins to take off his full-length coat and hands it over to her.  He places his hands on the Second rope and bends down and steps through the ropes and stands inside the ring.  He's met by Smokey McWeed and is checked for illegal weapons maybe hidden inside his boots, waist, or wrist tape.  After nothing was found, the referee turns and looks to see if his opponent, CJL, is ready and then signals for the bell to sound.  As the bell sounds, the match begins.

Up Next: {Dark Match} Tim Stone  vs.  Cool Jay Lou

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF