sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Living Better And Above Everyone

Started by Rick Reynolds, August 09, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

The city of Detroit, the Motor Capitol of the world, or once was. Now it is a cesspool of deadbeat bums all looking for a handout from the guys who go out and bust their ass to make money. Guys like the Natural Sinner Rick Reynolds who spends his time here in Detroit in his penthouse suite several hundred feet above all the peons littering the streets. Up there he lives like he should, like a king should only better! A long bar lines one wall of the suite with several doors leading to bedrooms and a large, luxurious bathroom. The main room has sofa’s along the walls with a large television and entertainment center in a corner. There are sliding glass doors leading to quite a large balcony and we find Rick laying on a sofa with some blonde rubbing his feet. She wears a pink satin bathrobe cut low while Rick has a plain white robe on and reaches for a drink of his tea, long island iced tea that is! He sips it down and sets the glass back down on a stand, then brings his arms up behind his head relaxing with a smirk.

Last week on WAR its as I said I would do, I schooled that so called technician Chris Crest and his partner Jason Price. Rob and I, we owned them like we owned those two worthless, wannabe wrestlers who aren’t important enough to even remember. We have busted our asses to make it to the final match of this World Tag Title Tournament where as the opposition, well let’s be honest here. They beat the Jericho Army…

He looks blank, then cracks a grin and laughs a little, composes himself and continues.

Really, The Jericho Army, Shane and Cody, the badass brothers were their first challenges?! I could face the so called Jericho Army by myself and not even break a sweat making each one of them tap in under five minutes. Ares and J.G. Brooks, a good combination I will admit, your both braindead drunks who can’t compare to the wrestling specimen that I am!

He cracks a smile and looks down at the blonde who looks at Rick parching her lips to blow him a kiss. Rick smirks as he says.

So in the second round these two jackasses face the tandem of Xanthus and Corez, no, wait, scratch that one. Xanthus went off the deep end, again, so Corez found a last minute partner in Troy Storms, wow, that old fucking fossil decided to drag his big, half dead ass to the ring and humiliate himself once again getting pinned by Brooks. I admit, Troy Storms, a once great talent, a giant, a credible World Champion, reduced to getting beat by a never was hack and a one hit wonder redneck drunk! While we busted our asses against the best and owned all of them, those two had it easy and still seemed to struggle, so is it really any question as to who will be walking out of that goddamn, smelly Motor City Arena the new World Tag Team Champions?!

Rick looking a little fired up now and the blonde smirking just shakes her head no teasing her hair a bit as she does. Rick winks at her and reaches for his glass gulping down a good drink, then sets it down saying.

I am World Champion, the only credible World Champion entering this match for Ares was a lucky bastard to ever get his grubby hands on the World Title, he is nowhere near my league and I guarantee that he will never be World Champ again, on his own or as apart of a tag team. Especially when teaming with J.G. Brooks, someone who will never get as lucky as Ares to hold the World Title. Maybe after this match and after the weeks and months of dominance by The Triad, management will feel sorry and bring back the hardcore tag titles for all you mediocre teams to fight over because once myself and Rob win them, the belts go nowhere! We are the greatest team in this entire sport and with the tag titles on us they will surely be World Tag Team Titles because the only two men who deserve to wear a World championship in this match are the two of us. Ares, you can go back to drinking yourself into nothing and Brooks, go rop dead for all I care, this is all about The Triad, all about the Natural Sinner Rick Reynolds baby!!!

He looks at blonde smirking and jumps to his feet now, pulls her up and lays a long, passionate kiss on her. Rick then slaps her on the ass and says.

Why don’t you go take a nice, long, hot bath and in just a few minutes I’ll join you for an experience you’ll never, ever forget!

He does a lil wooo and the blonde smiles big now heading for the bathroom to draw the water. Rick picks up his glass and takes a drink, then lowers it in his hands saying.

None of you will ever forget me for true greatness such as myself is the stuff you only hear about in tall tales, legends…

He smirks at that and takes another drink emptying the glass except for some ice, then sets it down. Rick brings his arms up over his chest loosely crossed and says.

I am like a god among all of you mere mortal peons wishing you had a tenth of my talent, but realizing not one of you can measure up. Not in the ring, not in the bedroom, not in anyway shape or form can a single person in SEF today stand next to me and truly be my equal. And so next Monday it is without a shadow of a doubt that I will be crowned a champion and so will my ever deserving brother, now take that greasy camera and get the hell out of my suite before I throw you out on your head or call a friend up here to do it which could get real bad for you!

So now the view starts to zoom out and shake a little as Rick just smirks and turns entering the bathroom, dropping the robe to the floor as he does. A side shot of his ass walking into the bathroom and out the main door the view goes fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF