sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

---- Two Days Earlier ---

Started by TheLegendarySteveWeigel, March 20, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegendarySteveWeigel

Featuring: The Legendary Steve Weigel and many others!
Record: 1-0-1
Next Match: "The Legendary" Steve Weigel Vs Phoenix
Made by +.SteveWeigelDesignz.+

h

-------- Two Days Earlier! -------

Weigel is seen walking through a park where his kids are playing on the playground. He smile's at them as he notices they are having a blast. Hiscell phone in his right hand goes off and he looks down at his i phone five noticing who it is he puts the phone to his ear.

"The Legendary" Steve Weigel - Hey whats up?

Adam - Nothing much bro. Just was calling you to see how it felt being the world champion and tell you some good and bad news.

Weigel looks over at his kids and and sits down on a bench.

"The Legendary" Steve Weigel - It feels good to be world champion, but it's not everything. So what is the news. Start with the good first.

Adam - Your facing Phoenix this week and the winner gets a world championship match of his choice.

"The Legendary" Steve Weigel - I just hope that him beating me in a tag team match last week doesn't get in his head. If he thinks he will slap me around this week he has another thing coming. This match will be a walk in the park. Just not for him. I know he will go after Jake Voss if he could beat me, but truth is he will have to go after me when I win this match and go on to beat Jake Voss myself. Then I will be a double champion. So whats the bad news then?

Adam - It wasn't Shane Mack who made you his slave back in the day. It was Viper acting like him. Do you really trust Viper?

Weigel stands up looking mad.

"The Legendary" Steve Weigel - I trust no one and if this is true I will take care of it soon enough. No need to worry about it before my match. I think this was the fuel I needed for this match. Phoenix is a dead man walking. He will understand why I'm the one and only showstoppa world champion, "The Legendary" Steve Weigel. This match will be over quickly as I show Phoenix why in the end its always "My Suicide"!

Weigel takes his phone and throws it across the park and starts walking over to his kids as the scene fades into blackness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF