sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You're On (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 22, 2023, 10:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Room 420A located on the same floor as the entrance to the stage of the WAR Arena and inside room 420A which is reserved for IXF, is the Universal Championship sitting her ass on a bar stool at a bar set up at the back of the room. The champ with a blonde hair hanging free down her bare shoulders with a neon green tube top covering her bust and black leggings covering her bottom with her feet bare and resting on the foot hold of the stool. A glass of whiskey in her left hand she sips and the Universal Championship on the bar reflecting in the glass behind several bottles of Makers Mark. A black sofa in front of Taylor with the back to her and a small card table in front of the sofa with three folding chairs around it.)

TNA
I have been waiting for this Mack and yes, I am patient, but you keep testing my patience and you may have to find out sooner than later why I am better than you. You leave ANA in the back and I will leave Chris hanging to steal the show, one on one, or should I say 1v1!?

(Taylor takes a sip of her whiskey and knocks it back, then sets the glass down pouring herself another one.)

TNA
I don't need to say it, but I did and it doesn't matter because one on one or two on two, or however many partners we each have, I'm the new showsteala. I am thirty three years, the dirty three or something I think people call that age, and you know how dirty I like it, Mack.

(Taylor lifting her glass to raise it for cheers and takes a sip.)

TNA
I am a seven or eight time World Champion at thirty three and with ten or fifteen years to go before I feel like slowing my ass down, well hell, I could afford to lose to you Mack, and comeback to show you why I can comeback better than you. You are the founding member of IXF, you are the leader of the rebellion, you are The Showsteala, but you are not Universal Champion and you are not over me. No one is, not a damn soul!

(Taylor slams down her whiskey and sets the glass down to refill again and takes a sip staring into the liquid.)

TNA
Let's just get through this tag match, maybe Chris will show up and maybe ANA will fire up and show us his damn passion for this business because we both know he has it in him. Maybe its time he made his comeback?

(Taylor sipping on her whiskey at the IXF bar waiting.)

NBD

A Native Americano walks into the IXF room to drop to his seat at the head of the table looking at the sofa and past that to Taylor who sits at the bar sipping her whiskey. ANA picking up his glass bong from a shelf behind him and sets it on the table to see it packed with weed, so he fishes out a red BIC lighter to fire it up and blows some smoke.

ANA
Only thing I'm firing it up is this bong baby girl. I been waiting on LBD to show up, but maybe you're right Taylor, maybe I do need to comeback and show these boys and girls around here how much passion I got for this business, for wrestling!?!

He fires up the bong again blowing more smoke and just shrugs as Taylor sips her whiskey.

ANA
I don't know about Chris, although his hands are tight and he's ready for blood, for a blood war, heh, I don't think he gets what IXF is all about, but hey, it is WAR, Monday Night WAR and I'm a whip your ass and his and tag Mack in to share in the glory as we stand tall. Then maybe I'll come for that Universal Title before Mack does!?!

ANA smirking and lights up the bong one more time and Taylor smiling as she sips her whiskey.

TNA
Bring it on big man, I'm ready for you and Mack and LBD, anyone and everyone!!!

ANA pulls a can of Coors Banquet from a mini fridge behind him and cracks it open to raise up cheers with Taylor who raises her glass and they drink up.

Daddy Mack

(Mack walks in ready to go and grabs the bong ripping it up and exhales a cloud of smoke, then sets it back down and makes his way over to the bar having a seat on the tool next to Taylor. Mack pouring a glass of whiskey and raises his glass to cheers his friends, then says.)

"I got your back tonight ANA and we'll definitely whip this lil girls ass, but I gotta have a drink with her first and maybe something else!! Where is Liz at anyways?"

(Taylor shrugging as ANA rips up his bong.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF