sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Simon is ready

Started by Simon Lee Nash, November 02, 2023, 03:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: Well played Triad but now you got my fucking attention. 

Simon: It was one thing that you jumped me like a bunch of cowards and cost me to fight for the 6 person tag team titles. 

Simon: But you took me out to gain an advantage against Black Crow and the walkers. 

Simon: What you seem me like that much of a threat that you had to take me out. 

Simon: I am honored that you think of me that way but you just angered me. You just pissed me off and now you all are going to pay for what you did to me. 

Simon: Yeah i am a little dinged up. I am sore from the beat down. but you wanted this war then here it is. Monday Night we are going to war. 

Simon: I know my partners are not the typical group that i run with but to be honest there are something about these girls. 

Simon: It's something out of right field and they have been committed to the job. They are working harder than ever. Maybe they want to impress me trying to win me over to create a new wolfpac, Hell they got shirts made up. LOL

Simon: I admire their ...... well whatever you want to call it. but at the end of the day they came to me and check on me after i got jumped. respect to that. 

Simon: Triad you tried but you failed to take me out. To put me down, but you didn't put me completely out. TRY BETTER NEXT TIME. 

Simon: On Monday , You sacks of shit are going to be my BITCH and you will see how a pack truly runs. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF