sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

To be the best! You got beat the best! (War)

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, November 06, 2023, 08:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton putting in the work for biggest match of his career, because he is facing four of best wrestlers in the company in fatal five way match. After taking a break, Chris Orton pours water all over himself then speaks to the camera.

Five of best wrestlers in this company face off with one goal in mind who is the best in this company. You guys know what resume being here, and you know the success I have in this company. Now the question you guys are wondering can I do impossible beat Mack, Taylor Andrews, Havoc, and J X Cash.

Chris Orton throws a towel over his shoulder, and he continue on speaking.

While my challengers talk a big game to be winner of this match. I will be working my ass off to earn hard fought victory on War. To be the best! You got beat the best! I will do putting in the work to make what I say happen.

Chris Orton goes back putting in the work get that victory on War.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Few hours before War, Chris Orton at local gym putting in the work for biggest match of his career. He knows no one expect him to win, but he is determine to prove to everyone that he is the best in the company. Chris Orton inside a ring wrestling few wrestlers putting in the work getting himself ready for War tonight. Chris Orton took a break looks at the camera, and he begins to speak.

War is few hours away! You can see I'm still putting in the world why I want whole world to see you put in the work makes you very best where you want to be. I know I am not going to let my challengers think I am weak, because I want them to see I am putting in the work for one reason that is to win tonight match on War.

Chris Orton stop talking for a while drinks some water, and he continue on speaking.
Mack, Taylor Andrews, Havoc, and J X Cash ask yourself this question if you decide come at me beginning of the bell ring. Is it worth it? You believe that I am weak one that I'm easy doormat you can pin me get a victory. I will tell you this whoever comes at me first will find out that hard work I put in makes me more dangerous and dominant whoever put their hands on me tonight! To be the best! You got beat the best! That will happen Chris Orton beats four very best on War! 

Chris Orton nails CKO on one of the wrestlers, and he continue on putting in the hard work to win on War.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF