sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Don't be Afraid to Fail (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, November 14, 2023, 12:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(Sitting down in the boiler room of the WAR Arena, or SEF Hall, whatever its called!? Anyways, J X Cash is down there all alone where no one else is allowed to go except the stars of SEF who get to cut a promo anywhere, so they ain't really alone with a crew following them around. But X is alone, he feels alone, this is why he sits in a boiler room because regardless of the show around him, the larger than life production being put on for the whole world to see everyone put themselves out there to be dissected and regardless of all that, he is alone right now as he prepares for a match he won't win.)

J X CA$H
I've been watching more than I have been active these last years, for almost a decade now I have been listening to it all and we're still digging out of a hole we never should have been buried in. But for all the people who claim to be victims, to have been hurt the hardest, you can't overcome hardships if you have none to get over. I crawled out of obscurity too many times to count, been pulled out by a friend I'll never be able to repay...or will I!?

(He sits in silence for a minute, his face unseen with a large hood over his head and baggy sweats hiding his frame as he slouched in a corner on the floor indian style staring to the floor.)

J X CA$H
Taylor Andrews, yea, I do like it when you spank me, you are a fucking goddess for sure, in that ring, you own it and maybe you are as good as Mack, I don't know!? I'd do anything for Mack, he literally saved my life more than once, and I'd do it to you or anyone he said to pull the trigger on. I'd pull it on Chris Orton for sure. He and I had some hardcore wars in SEF. I been through so many I can't remember them all, but I remember being through hell and back with Chris as we tore each other apart and tried to kill one another. I don't know what I am doing back, but I feel like doing something and now to get this big match on WAR, I don't know man. I'm just here to fight and since the five ways and four ways are like triple threats in that we technically can't be disqualified, well, you know where I'm going to get the win and be called the best. I would not classify anyone in this match as weak. We all been to the top of SEF and only the strong make it to the top, but tonight its not about that ever. Its about five of the best fighting it out in the middle of a ring inside this WAR Arena where only one will stand tall as the winner.

(X jumps up to his feet letting his arms remain still by his sides.)

J X CA$H
The winners circle is the coveted prize tonight when the five of us battle it out to see who is the best and Mack, I got yo back when push comes to shove and if ya want me to pull the trigger on you, well you can count on me to do just that!

(X holding his hands up to his head on either side forming cocked guns, then sticks his thumb up to shoot and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF