sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Walkers, n Black Crow Vs The Tirad

Started by Tonya Walker, November 29, 2023, 11:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is shown inside her locker room with Black crow and her sister Lexi she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right listen Please omg i know this is the first time we don't got Simon with us he is handling the main event, but remember when he wins when we win, we all going to win

Tonya Walker. Everything is going to be Fine we can defeat the Tirad we don't Fear the Tirad they may be Strong  and tough but we are more then that we are more Strong and more tough then anyone else in that Damm Locker room! we can do this we must make Simon nash proud of Us, i Mean this is Going be our chance we must make him happy

Lexi Walker. Calm Down Savanna Calm down Please

Tonya Walker did you just did you just Call me Savanna?

Lexi Walker. Omg Iam so sorry im sorry i mean i mean Tonya Walker. Tonya omg look we are all under a lot of stress right now but it is all right we are going to raise a lot of Hell, Tonight

Black Crow. Yes listen i know iam the New Girl here, and i do know about Survival, being the odd girl Out, and ido know this is probably my first time facing this crew let me say this don't be scared don't let me see that you are afraid dont let them Know by any means we can do this.

Tonya Walker i get it We are going to go Out there and raise as Much hell do the best we can do what Simon Nash showed us we got the strength lets' go out there and raise as Much hell as we can

; Tonya Walker i think we are going need some help. the tirade probably got some Back up, this group is un predictable we don't know when they going to strike first or have back up

Lexi Walker Wait Wait Tonya please look we dont need any back up we are going need each other, help we got each other backs we going be just fine.

Black Crow yes we are going be fine just remember you got me Now all going to be fine

Tonya Walker. yeah your right lets discuss our plan for tonight and see what happens tonight

they talk about their plan as tonya stil thinks they need some back up.
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF