sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SLUMS IS SEF 188 {12/15/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 06, 2015, 07:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

9 PM EST on December 15th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
2 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-14 for all SEF EXCES shows and TV-MA for SLUMS IS SEF, both with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music
Come With Me Now by the Kongos

Opening Contest
Singles Match

A Native Americano v. JR Hawk

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match

Jason Price v. Chris Crest v. Hiroku Shinobi

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match

The Mack(c) w/Whitney Marret v. Jake Voss v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
SLUMS IS SEF GM
Mr. Bear
Color Commentator
Frankie Malone
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed

NBD

December 15th, 2015

"Welcome to the SLUMS IS SEF exclusively on the SEF network and we got a sold out crowd here in the Crisler Arena with a hot crowd here in Ann Arbor ready to see some action. Nick Miller is who I am and next to me is Frankie Malone, so Frank, The Mack in a fatal four way just one night after defending it against Jordan Brooks on WAR! What is your take on that and The Mack's recent change as of late!?!"

Frankie thinking about this for a second as Come With Me Now plays over the pa while the crowd eagerly awaits the action.

"Change...I don't think I would call it that. You see, Mack is simply going through the transition from riding high to the top once again, so this is his slide down and a man of Mack's caliber, of his status as being so freaking huge, so over the top, is going to result in what we see play out and its only going to get amped up before it ends. This is not the first time we have seen this from Mack, however, it is always going to be different when he comes down simply because Mack has been doing this for so long and has gotten so good at it he just does it on his own terms and we eat it up cause it exact science at work."

Nick says.

"Wow, that um, that says a lot about Mack, but makes sense as I have seen the motions he went through right here in SEF, not to mention he climbed to the top before SEF, so yea, the man has earned the right to ride however the hell he wants I guess, I don't know, ain't my call!?! Should be a hell of a fatal four way Mack has to compete in against Rick Reynolds, Jake Voss, and Hick Janes, plus he defends the SEF World Heavyweight Championship just twenty four hours after that awesome ladder match against Jordan Brooks that saw the debut of a old mentor, Clay, a man who will be in Mack's corner as insurance!?! Hell of a main event that could see another new World Champion this week as Jake Voss just captured the AoW World Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way last night on WAR. We got a triple threat before that with both Priceless Paine partners facing each other and Hiroku Shinobi which should be interesting how things play out. But kicking off the event will be the return of A Native Americano who just three and a half months into his career was cut short because of politics played by a pack of pathetic pawns. We all saw Mack come out claiming to be A Native Americano after that, but would go on to admit he is A Native Americano like all of us native Americanos. I have a feeling that the real ANA will be telling you the same and more as we are going to go backstage to hear from him before he comes to the ring, but first, his opponent, JR Hawk."

Frankie quickly says.

"Why am I even out here again?!?"

Come With Me Now plays over the pa as we cut backstage to focus on JR Hawk who stands in his ring gear with arms at his sides. The hood from his vest over his head covering his eyes and the lights dim in front of the black backdrop as JR Hawk says.

"Well I wasn't planning to say anything as my actions were going to be put on display in the ring against a beast of a man that I can only plan on beating with a game I have been working on with my new brother in Frank Hussar. A Native Americano is coming off a huge blow to his career where he suffered physical and emotional damage, so he is not the same and well that could be dangerous for me, that is where I have the advantage. You are all about to witness me, JR Hawk, re enter SEF as the man who dismantled the Renegade of Peace, A Native Americano!!"

JR Hawk flips back his head to reveal a smooth face and his short hair with a lit up expression like he is going to conquer the world on his face while spreading his arms wide. Then he disappears as Victim plays over the pa and Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following is our opening contest and it is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Huntington Beach California, weighing in at two hundred seventeen pounds, JR Hawk."

JR Hawk comes out spreading his arms wide as he makes his way down to enter the ring and parade around with his arms out. Then the lights go out and a dark shadow somewhere backstage is seen on the SEFTRON speaking in that gruff tone we haven't heard since March of twenty fourteen.

"You are going to take advantage of me are you Jenny!? Well its funny because I have heard that said by so called veterans and I knocked them out for real since they wanted to break character."

A Native Americano stepping out in black swat gear showing those piercing dark eyes of a man ready to unleash Justice once again in SEF.

"I am the guy who sent Drew Stevenson running so scared after I KOed the punk bitch that all he can do anymore these days is be just another jobber. After the attack on March twenty fifth things got chaotic and we barely pulled off Wrestle X, and I was forced back into the shadows for nearly two years now. I had multiple people claim they were me, that they were A Native Americano, and well its hard for me to argue their point as it speaks to my heart as I represent all native Americanos as A Native Americano. I cannot blame The Mack for what he did as he only punked out the Marijuana Man for claiming to be me. However, neither is this guy before you all watching around the world, I am A Native Americano and Justice has returned to SEF, so Jenny, get ready cause its time to reemerge from the shadows and say..."

ANA arching back with his arms to scream with a primal roar.

"HELL YEAH!!!"

He charges out of the shadows knocking the view on him to the ground and over the pa in the arena we hear Hell Yeah blast out bringing the crowd to their feet while Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"And now making his way to the ring, from Michigan, weighing in at two hundred sixty pounds, A Native Americano."

ANA roars out on the stage looking like the real deal indeed, like he hasn't missed a beat since we last saw this man that knocked out Stevenson. The native one hustling to the ring as Nick Miller says.

"A Native Americano finally returns after a year and nine months out of action and he looks ready to return with a statement much like his debut in SEF which was only two years and one month ago."

Frankie says.

"This big guy looks like a man who should not be taken lightly and it seems like JR Hawk has done just that!"

Opening Contest
Singles Match
A Native Americano v. JR Hawk
Referee: Earl

JR rushing into ANA trying for a takedown, but the native one shoving him away and runs into Hawk with a hard boot to the chest flooring him to the mat. ANA kicking JR in his head, then lifts his opponent up into a suplex, but Hawk flipping through to his feet and looks for a superkick. The native one catches JR's foot to yank him in for a thunderous clothesline that rocks Hawk to the mat. ANA with another kick to JR's head and yanks him up into a bearhug squeezing the life out of him like a rag doll before whipping around into a hard spinebuster and making the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout. The native one raining down punches to JR's head, then yanks him up tucking his head down for a powerbomb launching Hawk across the ring with a hard, rough landing. ANA backing into a corner and begins pumping his arms as JR staggers up, then the native one roars to life with a primal scream before charging into Justice to make the pin, but Jason Price and Chris Crest come sliding in to hammer on his back causing a disqualification. Jason and Chris get ANA up as Samantha makes the announcement.

"Here is your winner, A Native Americano."

ANA is whipped to the ropes by Priceless Paine who looks for a double superkick, but the native one ducks by to rebound off the ropes into a double clothesline. JR Hawk rolling out to help Jason out, but ANA picking up Chris to launch him out over the top on top of his buddies to declare this is his ring as Hell Yeah plays over the pa and Nick Miller says.

"That was a dominant match from A Native Americano who tore JR Hawk apart, but Priceless Paine ending it in a DQ, however, the native one stands tall. Priceless Paine has a triple threat match next against Hiroku Shinobi, a member of the Renegades of Peace, so I wonder-"

Wings plays over the pa bringing Hiroku out here now sporting a swat vest over his ring gear to hustle down into a flying kick to the head of JR Hawk. Hiroku spinning up and into the ring to embrace his Renegades of Peace brother, then calls for a microphone to say.

"Hey boys, since you are already out here and we have a match, Jason and Chris, let's do this now and let's see how you two fair when it comes down to one man winning!?! And JR can stick around cause I got my boy A Native Americano who should have got the pin earlier. Now I pin one of you to keep the Renegades of Peace rolling through the show cause a win is a win. Now let's get up and go to war."

Hiroku handing the mic back to Samantha as ANA bumps fists with The Grand Minoru before stepping out of the ring. Jason and Chris entering now and Samantha with the announcement.

"The following is a triple threat match set for one fall. Introducing first, from Montreal Quebec Canada, weighing in at two hundred twenty two pounds, Jason Price."

Jason shooting his arms up to show who the Priceless one is as Samantha continues announcing his opponents.

"And his first opponent, from the Northwest Territories of Canada, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, Chris Crest."

And the Paine Pusher pointing to himself as the man while Samantha makes the final introduction.

"And the second opponent, from Tokyo Japan, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, Hiroku Shinobi."

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat Match
Jason Price v. Chris Crest v. Hiroku Shinobi
Referee: Tom Walker

Hiroku into a flying kick on Jason, then engages in a brawling wrestling session with Chris, but its not too soon after that we see JR Hawk get involved, so A Native Americano takes him out of the equation, but he is beaten down by Priceless Paine who begins to gang up on Hiroku. ANA staying in the fight and JR still in it, then Down With The Sickness plays and Frank Hussar comes charging out in a black singlet reading THOR in blue to target ANA and hit him with the gore. Frank helping his Triad brothers when Lounge Act plays over the pa and here comes Cliff O Clink all fired up for a fight sporting his swat vest and blue jeans. The CoC rushing down to tackle Frank hitting him with everything and at least clears the ring, but Jason Price eventually hits Pay The Price on Hiroku and falls on him for the pin to end the match. The Triad trying to collect themselves as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"Here is your winner, Jason Price."

And now Price To Play plays over the pa as the Triad stands tall on the stage leaving the Renegades of Peace brothers to collect themselves and make their exit for the main event as Nick Miller says.

"Crazy and chaotic right here on the SEF network as Jason Price pulled out a win thanks to The Triad in what looks like a war brewing between them and the Renegades of Peace. But we got more to come with a crazy fatal four way and its for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Mack just defended the title last night and debuted a new insurance policy in a old mentor, Clay, so who knows what other tricks The Showsteala has up his sleeves!?!"

Frankie chimes in.

"Mack has more tricks than anyone I ever met in the wrestling business and I actually had the honor of meeting the dirtiest player in the game, then again, Mack be dirtier than Flair ever was!?!"

Nick says.

"Two legends for sure and Ric Flair is a SEF Hall of Famer while Mack is sure to be a first ballot draft to our ever growing and already illustrious Hall of Famne! But tonight he has to get past Rick Reynolds, Hick Janes, and the new AoW World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Voss."

And now we go find the former AoW World Champ, Hick Janes, who stands in front of a SEF backdrop backstage in his ring gear and a white tee with Extreme Effect etched on the front to look almost like its ripped into the shirt. He still sports a shaggy beard with matching hair hanging down his shoulders, hands on his hips, and a big bright smile like he wants to be nowhere else.

"So last night I lost a fatal four way match and in doing so I lost what is now known as the AoW World Heavyweight Championship. Tonight I have a chance to win the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, so I will take it. I will take whatever chance I get because unlike a lot of people in this business, I don't often get a chance to be a champion, let alone a star in a professional wrestling ring like SEF offers. Although I have been World Champion on several occasions, I have beaten some of the best wrestlers in the world, so tonight I take on a man who considers himself the best and since he holds that SEF World Heavyweight Championship, well, he may very well be the best. At least until I beat him, but Mack is one man, as great as he is, he is one man, and tonight there are two others. The man who took my title last night, Jake Voss, a dangerous defiant dickhead, but a hell of a wrestler who is walking around as the other World Heavyweight Champion in SEF. Then there is Rick Reynolds, or the Scorpion, or the Natural Sinner, or whatever he calls himself. He and I have been partners, even friends, but not all friends are true to the end and willing to see their own friend succeed. Rick Reynolds is a jealous, spiteful, bitter, son of a bitch who will feel the Extreme Effect in full throttle as I crash into his skull with my knee or whatever I can hit him with, I will do it."

Hick Janes a bit serious and fired up now when speaking of Rick Reynolds with a hand in the air pointing his index finger as if to affirm what he will do.

"Rick can bring his Triad, he can bring anyone he damn well wants and I will introduce them all to the latest sensation to takeover SEF. Mark my words, the new year will ring in something you all haven't seen in SEF or from-"

A clapping sound is heard making Hick Janes turn to his left and find Rick Reynolds walking over as the culprit who claps his hands with a sarcastically mocking grin of arrogance. Hick Janes with pure disdain for his friend and Rick just says.

"Please, Hick, introduce me to the same lil man I always knew, the same dark dweller who couldn't lace my boots!"

Hick Janes nods no way, but before he can say or do anything he is clobbered across the back from Frank Hussar who still sports his Thor singlet. Priceless Paine and JR Hawk follow him with a beatdown to just kick Hick Janes into the ground as Rick Reynolds laughs and walks away. The Triad trickles along behind him after Frank delivers a spinebuster to Hick on the floor, then we hear Radioactive play over the pa and out comes The Mack dancing around like an ass sporting the SEF World Title belt around his waist as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following is our main event set for one fall and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred two pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and is accompanied by Clay, The Showsteala."

Mack dancing and skipping down the ramp doing crotch chops and even shows the crack of his ass to a few fans making them all rile up and gets some girls trying to leap at him. Clay making his way down behind Mack and just looks disgusted by the act of Mack who dances his way in the ring, but the man in a suit carries his silver briefcase with him like a professional and stands at ringside while the SEF World Champ does his muscle pose in the ring. Mack stripping off his vest and title tossing both to the ref and heads up on the turnbuckles doing crotch chops, then turns to bare his ass before sitting down then laying across the top rope. Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa bringing the AoW World Champ out wearing his new belt around his waist and sporting a old Defiant God shirt as Samantha makes the announcement.

"And the first challenger, making his way to the ring from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, he is the AoW World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Voss."

Jake saunters on down to the ring and heads up the steps taking his time to get in and unsnap his belt to raise in the air while shouting.

"I'M THE REAL WORLDS CHAMPION!!!"

Mack twirling a finger to his ear sarcastically and just ignores Jake who tells the ref to put his belt with the other one and he will collect them both after the match. Shedding Skin plays over the pa now and the crowd cheering, but no one comes out, though Samantha makes the announcement anyways.

"And the second challenger, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, Hick Janes."

About thirty seconds pass before Hick Janes makes his way out a bit weary from the earlier assault he suffered at the hands of The Triad, but pumps a fist in the air for the fans as he works himself up to rush down the ramp and slide in the ring. Hick Janes jumping up to pump his fists in the air a few times, then King Of The Hole plays over the pa bringing Rick Reynolds swaggering out with arrogance in a light green robe made of silk it looks like. That blonde hair styled back to look flamboyant as can be while Frank Hussar walks behind him and Samantha makes the announcement.

"And the final challenger in this match, making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred nineteen pounds, and accompanied by Frank Hussar, Rick Reynolds."

Rick taking his time making it all about him and comes down to ringside spreading his arms like he is the greatest thing walking, but Mack hopping off the turnbuckles to run across the ring and fly out in a suicide dive headbutt taking the Scorpion down. Mack rolling up to skip by Frank, then catches the big man with Da Shows Ova laying him out.

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
The Mack(c) w/Clay v. Jake Voss v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Jake forcing Hick Janes to a corner burying a shoulder to his midsection several times before Mack comes in the ring to drive a knee into the defiant god's back. Mack stepping back to let Jake stagger back and Hick running into the defiant god with a dropkick to his chest sending him down. Hick springing up, but Mack all over him with knife edge chops to the chest lighting up the extreme effect.

And Mack would command the ring like only he can from this point on sending the assaulted Hick Janes all over the ring. Hick Janes showed some fight and gave Mack a hell of a match, but Jake Voss had plenty of fight in him as he looked to walk out of here with two World Titles and was close to doing it a couple times it seemed. Hick Janes to his credit seemed to rally himself up enough to take it, but Mack was all over the place insuring that he would remain SEF World Heavyweight Champion and with his insurance at ringside in Clay, not even The Triad interfering on Rick Reynolds' behalf could stop The Showsteala, so Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"Here is your winner and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion, The Showsteala, at a time of twenty seven minutes and thirty nine seconds."

Radioactive playing over the pa as Clay collects the championship title for Mack who escapes to the stage to pose all arrogant and rude riling up the crowd even more as Nick Miller says.

"Damn what a match that was and Mack with a killer main event two nights in a row delivering a performance like no other, though Clay did insure that he remained champion, so no telling who will take that strap from The Showsteala!?!"

Frankie chimes in.

"There are few men in contention with Mack and one of them will do it next year, no question about it cause this can only last so long!!"

Nick says.

"I am inclined to agree as Mack is cockier than ever and almost seems to be laughing in everyone's face, insulting them to no end, so we'll see who steps up and finally takes the gold, but it won't be tonight. We will see you all for Anarchy this Friday, so until then, have a goodnight folks."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF