sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV presents Scorpions Paradise

Started by Daddy Mack, October 24, 2023, 09:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win their matches?

Six Star Tag Team Match : Bill Roberts + Hiroku Shinobi + Mark Jackson
0 (0%)
Six Star Tag Team Match : Chris Orton + Taylor Andrews + LBD
4 (100%)
Triple Threat Tag Team Match : ANA + Daddy Mack
3 (75%)
Triple Threat Tag Team Match : Havoc + Josh Dobbes
0 (0%)
Triple Threat Tag Team Match : PBR + J X Cash
0 (0%)
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match : Simon Lee Nash + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
3 (75%)
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match : Scorpion(c) + Rob Ruckus(c) + Samantha Fame(c)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 29, 2023, 09:57:39 PM

Linked Events

• Scorpions Paradise
    ()
    Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

Daddy Mack

rs
 Date/Time: Saturday, October 28th, 2023
Venue:  Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio
Theme: Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple
rs
Event Staff
rs
Championships
universal titleevolution womens title6
rs
Six Star Tag Team Match
Bill Roberts + Hiroku Shinobi + Mark Jackson
v.
Chris Orton + Taylor Andrews + LBD
rs
Triple Threat Tag Team Match
ANA + Daddy Mack v. Havoc + Josh Dobbes v. PBR + J X Cash
rs
Main Event
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match
Simon Lee Nash + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
v.
Scorpion(c) + Rob Ruckus(c) + Samantha Fame(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

Daddy Mack

Saturday, October 28th, 2023

Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple plays through the Gund Arena in the home of the rock and roll hall of fame, Cleveland Ohio. A sold out crowd packed in for Scorpions Paradise as we open up with our usual crew at ringside and no one from management in the ring tonight. Tonight is about tag team warfare, team warfare, as we look ahead to WAR GAMES.

Nick Miller
Welcome to Scorpions Paradise here in the Gund Arena. Cleveland is rocking out tonight and perhaps they are ready for a title change which could happen in our main event when the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Champions our in action.

Bill "Sly" McLane
They are more excited for Mack in action with ANA at his side in the triple threat tag team match, not to mention the return of J X CASH!!!

Nick Miller
That is a big deal, but I am told we have LBD arriving in the back and she is in the IXF dressing room now.
rs
A woman dressed in a black spaghetti strapped tank top outlined in a red glittery lace at the top with a black push up bra underneath, a pair of low rise bell bottoms on with a belt buckle that's diamondized and with the letters of IXF on it in emeralds, a pair of black leather high heeled boots, pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is in a slicked back high ponytail. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker. She sits at the table and takes an empty glass she grabbed on her way in and Mack fills it up.

Daddy Mack
About damn time you showed up.

Liz B. Decker:
Sorry but I thought I'd surprise my folks for my dad's birthday and my parents' anniversary and Mom's birthday with the kids and have a good ol' time. Sorry no one got my message but oh well! I'm here now and I'm ready to show The Triad and the whole world on who should be the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Champions. IXF! I'm sorry for letting you guys down by not being my best but this time of the year I get mighty sentimental about wanting to go and see my parents. That's the thing. I care about this company, IXF, my folks, Norman, and my kids. What do they have to care for that purely motivates them? Money? That gets old after a while. My comeback is gonna continue until my kids especially Bets stop asking me questions again. She's afraid of me getting hurt again but I have reassured her that her daddy and good ol' Uncle Mack won't allow it to happen. She knows Aunt Tina will mail the 3T on anyone. I don't blame her for not trusting Orton but the kid needs to show he can be trusted and a brother for IXF. On my part, I am truly sorry for letting you guys down.

Liz raises her glass and tilts it to Mack and Taylor in total respect and hopes all is forgiven.

Mack
Your match is first by the way, so I'm a enjoy another round and watch you and Taylor show The Triad who's the best team in the business.

TNA
Yea, and we gotta go find Chris, he's around here somewhere training, unless he went to the wrong arena again!?!

Taylor gets up and Liz heading for the changing room to get her ring gear on as ANA slips in to a chair a bit sneaky, but Mack saying.

Mack
Yo partner, and you decide to slink in here now, how's it going!?

ANA
Yea, its fine, we had fun, now its time for business. These four guys, I got mad respect for them, our opponents in the triple threat tag team match, but its IXF, its you and I, its all about you Mack and I will make sure they never forget that!

ANA drinking a shot of whiskey and pours another as Mack raises his glass and they drink up. LBD with a quick change now in her ring gear and picks up her Womens Evolution Title to hold it around her waist letting Taylor snap it for her and do a quick pose as double champs for the room before heading out for their match.
rs
Six Star Tag Team Match
Bill Roberts + Hiroku Shinobi + Mark Jackson
v.
Chris Orton + Taylor Andrews + LBD

MJ starts for his team against Chris and overpowers him at first, but the CKO using his quickness to wear down the bigger man. MJ tagging out to Bill who comes in to school Chris and roll him around the ring mixing it up with some high flying. Taylor gets tagged in to slow down Bill and have him tagging out to Hiroku who comes in to throw some kicks, but gets kicked down with a 3T and almost loses the match when Bill makes the save. Chris coming in to brawl with Bill outside the ring and Taylor tagging LBD who comes in to deliver Southern Pride on Hiroku while the Golden Goddess takes MJ off the apron.

Winners: LBD, Taylor Andrews, and Chris Orton
rs
Triple Threat Tag Team Match
ANA + Daddy Mack v. Havoc + Josh Dobbes v. PBR + J X Cash

So PBR and J X Cash come out first, then Josh Dobbes marches out and PBR loses it with a suicide dive out of the ring on to his old buddy. They proceed to brawl to the back as Havoc comes out, so Cash meets him with a spinning heel kick to the head. Mack and ANA come out to IXF theme music with Mack running in to hammer X with punches and chops. Havoc recovering and ANA slides in to pop up into Justice on the former World Champion. Cash whipping Mack to the ropes and The Showsteala ducks a spinning kick to look for Da Shows Ova. Cash catches his foot and flips Mack the bird, then spins him away and ANA cuts Cash in half with Justice. ANA pulling X up and throwing him out of the ring while Havoc gets up and Mack kicks him with Da Shows Ova right into Justice from ANA who makes the pin.

Winners: ANA & Mack
rs
Security is in the back breaking up the brawl with PBR and Josh Dobbes and Greg Boone is there getting between them to shout.

"ENOUGH!"

He calms down and keeps his hands out to motion both men back.

Greg "The Bear" Boone
Monday Night WAR returns again on November thirteenth where the two of you, Josh Dobbes and PBR will continue your ten year rivalry of who is the most hardcore, the most violent, the most sadistic sumbitch in pro wrestling today and you will do it in a Prison Yard.

Not too far down a corridor a brawl has broken out with Simon Lee Nash being ambushed and beatdown by Bill Roberts and Hiroku Shinobi just laying into him and using a chair to try and break his leg before security gets over there to stop it, but it may be too late. Greg Boone over there checking on Simon who is screaming its over he can't go on tonight, so Greg stands up and tells Bill and Hiroku.

"You're both banned from the main event, so if you show your face anywhere near that ring I will disqualify The Triad and the titles will change hands."

Greg walks off as medics check on Simon and the two Triad members shrug since the damage is done.
rs
Main Event
6 Star Tag Team Championship Match
Black Crow + Tonya Walker + Lexi Walker
v.
Scorpion(c) + Rob Ruckus(c) + Samantha Fame(c)

Since Simon is not cleared due to recent attack, Black Crow is his replacement and she starts the match looking to take down Rob Ruckus. Samantha getting in there to chop down the big amazon and Tonya gets tagged in to go psycho, but get slapped out to let Lexi in for a while. Scorpion gets in there to nail SIN on Lexi as MJ runs out to help take out the opposition.

Winners: Scorpion, Rob Ruckus, and Samantha Fame

Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa and Bill Roberts runs out with Hiroku Shinobi to celebrate with their team and The Triad stands tall with the 6 Star Tag Tean Championship.

Nick Miller
From LBD showing up in style to Bill and Hiroku with a vicious beatdown on Simon Lee Nash to change the course of the main event and insure a Triad victory. It was a Scorpions Paradise with battle lines being drawn as we head into Reckless Rebellion next month and a return to Monday Night WAR once again on November thirteenth where we learned PBR will battle Josh Dobbes in a Prison Yard. No titles on the line, just blood, pride, honor, respect is out the window for this one as its all about the better man walking away the winner. So until we see you for WAR on November thirteenth, have a good many nights.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF