sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya and Lexi Walker Send a Message

Started by Tonya Walker, October 25, 2023, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is Shown standing by a wall looking determined she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. That Loss IN The tag team Match i admit i was upset, but now my foces is turned to next week a chance to become a 6 star tag team champions,

Tonya Walker. 6 Star Tag Team Champions with my sister Lexi and of course Simon Nash, we are going to win, we are going to win, i don't care, who we have to literally destroy we need and deserve these tag team championships!

Tonya Walker. this is a once in a life time opportunity, you know im not going to back down i never ever back down!, i never ever give up don't even know the meaning of the word!

Tonya Walker.  Me and Lexi and Simon Nash are going to go out there and destroy rub and Samantha and scorpion we are going to go run through them and walk out the winners and new champions!

[ Lexi Walker Shows up beside her and she then begin to talk as well.

Lexi Walker. This is the chance of a life time Tonya is right we are not going to be taken Lightley we don't fear anyone we are not going be scared of anyone our mind foces is only on one thing.

Lexi Walker. Beware this is Only the Beginning, of our careers sky rocketing sam and Rob last week they only got lucky luck runs out so beware we are coming for your championship gold and nothing is going to stand in our way.

they walk off the scene
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF