sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Is Impact X Ready?

Started by Phoenix, September 14, 2019, 10:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(Standing backstage is The Phoenix Jake Voss in his ring tights and boots with a Impact X shirt on and his long dark hair hanging down his shoulders. Jake looking a little impatient perhaps as he looks to either side and then shrugs. The Phoenix facing this way with his hands on his hips saying.)

"I don't where Cliff O Clink and Simon Lee Nash are, but tonight on SEFWUN TV are have a Triple Tag Team Title match against Hick Janes, Bill Roberts, and Robbie Ruckus and if either of my partners think they can sleep on our opponent, we have already lost. I am here though, I am ready, and I will go it alone if I have to, after all, its how I started my career. I am not afraid to face three world class wrestlers, although I don't feel like I may win on my own, but I will not give up, I will not back down, so Hick, Bill, and Rob, you three are a part of this Deadly Alliance, you do the bidding of Elizabeth Marret. Well I do my own bidding, I fight the odds everyday which is why I joined Impact X, its why I helped start the Dogs of War. I will not quit, not now or ever. Tonight just marks another battle between us if my partners don't show, but the war will not be over, not until the DA is dead."

(Jake brings his hands up turning them sideways and away from himself motioning for the DA to be dead, then Jake let's his hands fall by his sides and looks to either side shrugging again. The Phoenix appearing like he has more to say, but hesitates.)

CoC

(Jake's face showing a bit of a smile when Cliff O Clink strolls into view from the left bumping fists with The Phoenix. Cliff in blue jeans and a IX shirt with his short hair a bit of a mess and his black ring boots on and laced up. He hooks his thumbs in his pockets and turns to stand by his brother and says.)

"I wouldn't miss this for the nothing cause its high time me and Jake got some gold and taking it off them DA scumbags would feel pretty damn sweet. Now if this punk Simon can get off his ass to show up and show some allegiance to IX instead of acting like he and Taylor got some wolfpac ties. She's Impact X, this is bigger than some pac, stronger is the Dogs of War and we are reinventing the rebellion that Impact X started almost two decades ago. SEFWUN needs us, especially with this Deadly Alliance running around ruining matches. We are gonna be here longer than them all, longer than Simon too if he don't get his head out of his ass. We will get gold again though, maybe me and this man will have to set our sights on the original Tag Team Titles of SEFWUN and show the world why are the best tag team in town!?!"

(Cliff slapping Jake on his back and Jake returns it with his arm wrapping around CLiff's neck to half ass hug him like a brother would and then they both wait for their other partner, for another brother perhaps!?)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF