sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Destroying A Legacy {SEFWUN TV}

Started by NBD, September 14, 2019, 11:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(Kicked back in the locker room of Impact X is A Native Americano with a IX shirt on and his loose blue jeans with barefeet up on the arm of the sofa he lays on. The Anarchy Title belt on the table in front of the sofa sitting next to a green and black glass bong with a few empty Heineken bottles. ANA staring up at the ceiling as he says.)

"Why are you still here Chris? Why is he still here? What the hell is Chris Orton doing in SEFWUN? This is not two thousand six and he is not going to reclaim what he never took in the first place. Chris Orton was built by SEF, his legacy was manufactured by the company he worked for, and without that help, Chris Orton wouldn't be a former World Champion. Now, he is one, a former World Champion, hell, he is a former Anarchy Champion, first ever, but never again. I hold that title and he'll never get past me. Nine years ago I ripped off Daddy Mack's name and took the World Title reducing Chris Orton to fighting for mid card status. Marijuana Mack was over Chris Orton and so am I."

(ANA sitting up swinging his legs off the sofa to the floor and leans forward with elbows on his knees. His beard long and bushy, hair a bit messy in a loose ponytail as those dark eyes peer forward in a business stare.)

"Impact X is mine, this is my stable, this is my show, this is going to be the rebellion that brings SEFWUN back to the promised land. Chris Orton is a memory, a mark in history that has faded out. He just can't accept it, so he will continue to destroy his own legacy everytime he steps in the ring, but tonight I may just end it all for him!? I am not taking it easy on Chris, not when that bell rings. I don't really want to kill the man or end his career, but his legacy is already dying. He could retire, or he could have years ago, but maybe its too late at this point!? His legacy may be too beaten to salvage? So perhaps I should end him, put a bullet in his head cause no one pulls a trigger better than I do."

(ANA reaching to the right opening a mini fridge and pulls a Heineken out popping the top on the table and taking a swig as the show goes to commercial before SEFWUN TV goes LIVE.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF