sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade And her Devils Have A Convo Backstage.

Started by The Perry Family, September 22, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade and her group the devils playground are having a convosation,about their careers they dont seem to be going anywhere,they are trying their best to be on top nothing seems to be working,jade looks around drinks her energy drink and she then begin to talk.

jade let's face it our careers are going nowhere here we need that one big match to get noticed here again,one big match all we need is a chance all we need is a chance we know who the champions are,so why ain;t we champions yet

cruella perry we don't know but we need a chance mabye we need more back up or something,

sierra perry mabye we schould call the walkers up least they be able to help us out or something.

jade last we need is more back up wasting their time here for no reason but to be held back. even Taylor Nina Andrews is universal champion least her career going somewhere.

cruella perry yeah her and inpact x is going somewhere like what they want us to do/ jade career already on the line which she going to win, we have nothing they want.

jade plays with her Hair looks at her friends and she then begin to talk.

jade inpact x got other things to worry about then toying with us again we need bigger challanges al though i don't see them offoring us anymore then a tag team match what they going to do,

the Wolf we need to get noticed once again somehow someway iam tired of not being known to anyone i need branch out one way or another.if we do end up facing them il take any offor they throw at us.

they wait for reply

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Tina comes walking over wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with white strappy heels and a IX baby tee with her blonde hair in a french braid and large silver hoop earrings. She wears her Universal Championship over her right shoulder and she looks amused like she heard everything, then Tina says.)

"You think you were held back? Jade? Sierra? Cruella? The Wolf? Every one of you have been handed more opportunities than you earned. How is that being held back? If anything, you were all pushed into spots you didn't deserve because the end result was you all failed to elevate your game to the top, where I sit and I belong."

(Tina standing a few feet from all four who listen as the Golden Gal stands her ground with confidence befitting the top draw.)

"The only thing you really said that was honest was that IX is done with you, but its not because you need a better challenge, its because we do. I could beat all four of you by myself so easily that its a waste, especially after Viper already beat the four of you on his own. Viper can't touch me in the ring and neither can the four of you, but make no mistake, it is not a challenge. You are wasting my time already, so fuck it, I'm leaving you on these words. If you haven't figured out why all four of you aren't going anywhere in SEFWUN, after all the help you have gotten, then maybe you need to take a step back, a break perhaps, and figure out whatever you need to get your heads in the game."

(Tina turns on her heel walking away with a strut swaying her hips as her heels clamp on the concrete halls of the arena. The Golden Gal disappearing into the IX locker room leaving the devil's playground to think about her words and say whatever they got to say. Tina may not even pay attention to their response, if they offer any!?)

The Perry Family

they stand there look at each other and jade begin to talk.

jade think she right i mean what have we done here really,almost nothing we have been giving us chances after chances we i don't think we good enough to be here but you know what we do when people would say that to us,

jade we step our game up,somehow someway we not going let another oppertunity pass us by,somehow we will get better,hell il face her or anyone, i shall we shall never give up.

wolf that another thing im getting the feeling your the one getting all the oppertunities we just your back up.i know i been winning my matches but since we with you we be getting nowhere.

Wolf bet if we was not with you,our careers could go a lot better we been held back because of you,

the Wolf if you want that last match with somebody hell il face you,give me a chance to finally punch you in the face and i also want embarrass you in worst way possibell,

the Wolf taylor alway's was right about you it is your fault your not champion not ours well im done with you see ya.

jade wait where you going?

the Wolf well im leaving go on a single career you can sworrle here in your own mess who cares,if taylor dont face you i will!!

the Wolf ido hope somebody knocks sense in to you before ido.

she leaves jade and them behind walks off.

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF