sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEFWUN TV 694 presents Burnout 22

Started by sefwun, October 04, 2019, 12:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

8 pm EST on Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash v. A Native Americano(c)
Anarchy Championship Match

The Wolf v. Jade West
I Quit SEFWUN Match; Whoever Says I Quit Will Leave SEFWUN

Tina + Jake Voss + Cliff O Clink
v.
Hick Janes(c) + Bill Roberts(c) + Robbie Ruckus(c)

SEFWUN Triple Tag Team Championship Match

The Resurrector Returns

Opening Contest
The Perry Sisters v. Divas of Doom

NBD

Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Earlier Today Around 12 pm EST

Atop a large hotel in the penthouse suite in Chicago looking like a mini mansion inside and two girls, a blonde and a redhead, run around in barely there black bikinis sipping a drink in a glass each one carries. They chat with each other as they head out to the balcony to get some sun and our view gets directed to Jenom Elizabeth Marret walking out of the bedroom looking flushed as she attempts to fix her ruffled ruby red locks that hang down a bit messy around her shoulders which are clad in a navy blue blazer. A white blouse is underneath opened up to show her cleavage with sweat making them shine. Her navy blue skirt rides mid thigh as her knee stilletos clomp along the marble floor and Elizabeth fixing her dangly silver earrings in her ear lobes, then makes her way to a table in the middle of the room where some paperwork is. A gruff voice is heard as we see a large and rather wide old man come out of the bedroom looking a bit more winded and flushed without a shirt.

"You don't have to go so quick sweetheart. I got a private jet that will have in Detroit in like five minutes, or whatever, hell, I usually only cum once in the time it takes, twice that time I found one girl in chinatown, damn was she freaky with her tongue!!!"

Elizabeth just laughing softly and smiles as she bends over the table with her skirt riding high enough for the old man to stop in his tracks to admire the view while adjusting himself in his grey sweats. Hie blue eyes twinkling at the white thong barely covering Elizabeth's sweet spot and he moves forward to cup her ass in his hand looking like he may cum or have a heart attack, or both. Elizabeth handing him a pen and says.

"Well Jon, its been fun, but we need to wrap up this business. I have business to take care of in Detroit before showtime, but don't worry, I'll be back for that other thing we talked about."

Elizabeth moving her red lips to his ear blowing in his ear and running her tongue on the lobe before nibbling lightly. The old man named Jon says.

"I'll be waiting for you, besides I got company to keep me from getting bored. You are already worth naming you the CEO, so after I sign this, its all in your hands, I don't want to sign anything else. I don't trust you, but I don't care about SEFWUN, that's my son's job, I'll just collect the money."

Elizabeth feeling the coldness of what Jon Mack just said and looks indifferent to who must be the Owner of SEFWUN as he signs his name making her the CEO. Jon moving in to kiss her on the lips softly and whispers in her ear, then moves off to the bedroom as Elizabeth collects the paperwork in a folder and says.

"Your son is better than you, but I will be back for you. Our meetings are not done, they are just beginning."

Jon disappearing into the bedroom is heard saying.

"They all come back for Mack."

Elizabeth chuckling and heads for the door as the blonde gets up to head into the bedroom.

LIVE

The crowd in the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit Michigan are packed in tonight and ready for SEFWUNTV as Nick Miller says.

"Welcome to SEFWUNTV and from what we all just witnessed, earlier today SEFWUN has a new CEO and her name is Jenom Elizabeth Marret, otherwise known as JEM, better known as Elizabeth Marret. This is pretty big news as she was once in management not too long ago, although she used Whitney Marret's name to gain the power a bit more illegitimately, this time seems more official. Kind of feels wrong though, but I guess its legit."

Bill McLane says.

"Of course it is, our Owner named her the CEO. Doesn't matter how she earned it, the Owner did it, its legit, no scandal, just two adults making a deal."

Nick says.

"You don't have to sell me, I get it, I been a fan of this business my whole life and know pro wrestling. Just doing my job as well and wondering if our new CEO will be here tonight!?"

Bill says.

"I am sure she will, JEM is a excellent boss and always hands on with the talent!"

Nick says.

"I am sure she is Bill. But also here is Impact X, I know for sure because all four members made it clear they would be here as they do every week. Jade West is here to send her old buddy The Wolf out of SEFWUN in their I Quit SEFWUN match."

Bill says.

"Of course IX is here, but only to fail in their quest to be Triple Tag Team Champions and to fiurther stomp Simon down the ladder. Jade and Wolf can both leave SEFWUN for all I care, but what about The Resurrector returning tonight on SEFWUNTV!?"

Nick says.

"That is huge no doubt and whatever he returns for or whoever, is in store for a world of hurt."

Bill says.

"Maybe his old buddy Nick Torres, if he has the gall to show his face tonight!?"

Nick says.

"Those two head to head or side by side is always a draw and Nick Torres is here, he's always here, so if he gets called out, I am sure he will show his face. Its time now to see if our two teams showed up for the opening contest of the night."

Opening Contest
The Perry Sisters v. Divas of Doom

Winners via No Show:
The Perry Sisters

Tina + Jake Voss + Cliff O Clink
v.
Hick Janes(c) + Bill Roberts(c) + Robbie Ruckus(c)
SEFWUN Triple Tag Team Championship Match

Tina starts for her team against Bill Roberts and they look for a lockup, but Tina going behind for a waistlock and takes Bill down to switch into a front facelock. Bill backing away and both pop up to meet in a lock up now. Bill powering Tina to a corner and backs off, but Tina charging out with a sto taking Bill down for the T & A. Hick Janes flying in to break up the hold and here comes Jake Voss kicking him in the head, Robbie coming in, but Cliff jumping in to hit him with a spear and pop up as Tina gets up to meet her partners back to back to back while Bill rolls from the ring. He regroups with Hick and Robbie getting in their corner and in comes Bill again. Jake and Cliff stepping out and Tina circling with Bill before kicking at his legs. Bill feigning for a superkick and moves in for a double leg takedown, then floats into a side headlock trying to bury Tina's face in the mat. The Golden Gal fighting up with elbows to Bill's midsection and tries getting away, but Bill yanking her by the hair snapping the Golden Gal to the mat. The ref warns him to watch it and Bill backing off to tag Hick Janes who runs in with a leg drop to Tina and gets her in a sleeper hold. Tina fighting that as well and gets up with elbows driven into Hick's midsection, then backs him to the ropes sending him across the ring. Tina leapfrogging Hick and drops to get ready for a spinning heel kick, but Hick ducking to spring off the ropes again and meet Tina with a flying knee to the face. Hick into an armbar locking Tina's left arm falls to his back grapevining her arm with his legs. Tina screaming in pain, but refusing to give up and the Golden Gal rolls over Hick into a pin for a two count. He kicks out letting go of the armbar and Tina gets up springing off the ropes with a kick to Hick's head, then makes the tag to Jake who steps in. Hick backing up to his corner letting Robbie tag in and he steps in to lock up with Jake. The two men pushing each other around the ring until Robbie forces The Phoenix to a corner and looks for a knife edge chop. Jake ducking out to turn Robbie into the corner lighting him up with quick chops to the chest, then whips him across the ring. Robbie hitting the other corner and Jake following up right after him with a high knee to the face and grabs him in a side headlock charging out for a bulldog. Jake into the pin and Bill flying with a kick to Jake's head breaking up the fall, so Cliff comes in, but the ref forcing him back. Hick Janes coming in quickly to kick Jake in the head and help drag Robbie to the ropes, then hops out with Bill. Robbie tagging Bill who comes in to kick Jake as he gets up and quickly pulls him over with a snap suplex. Bill rolling up to stomp at Jake, then leaps up with a high elbow drop to The Phoenix's chest. Bill clamping on a sleeper hold and Jake fighting to get out of it already as he knows the threat of this overlooked hold. Jake reaching out for his corner as Bill hangs on trying to get his legs around Jake in a body scissors. The Phoenix on his hands and knees as Bill hangs on his back with the sleeper held in and legs almost locked, but Jake getting to his feet and diving to his corner tagging Cliff who comes in charging across the ring with a back elbow to Hick Janes knocking him off the apron. Cliff charging back to rock Bill with a clothesline, catches him popping back up and delivers a ddt. Robbie running in and Cliff ducking a Rogue Kick to spring off the ropes with a spear to the Steel City Warrior. Tina coming in to run across the ring flying through the ropes to take Hick Janes down  on the outside with a suicide dive headbutt. Jake with Rising Phoenix to Bill and tackles Robbie out of the ring as Cliff delivers The End on Bill and pins him to win the match for his team.

Winners and NEW Triple Tag Team Champions: Impact X

Raise Your Glass by Pink plays over the bringing Tina into the ring to hug Cliff and then Jake crawls in getting a hand up from his partners to join the hug. The ref handing them the titles and declares Impact X the winners as the raise the belts high, then drop arms in crotch chops catching their titles as they fall into their hands while Nick Miller says.

"What a win for IX and they backed up what they said, without Simon they won the titles, however, Simon has an Anarchy Title shot against A Native Americano in tonight's main event."

Bill McLane says.

"Yes he does have a title shot and Simon has nothing to lose, but losing si what he seems to do best anymore!"

Nick says.

"Can't deny that, but at some point he's gotta give and take what he wants, so if he wants that Anarchy Title, tonight better be the most important night of his life. Just like Jade West and The Wolf coming up next in a I QUit SEFWUN match where the loser leaves the company."

The Wolf v. Jade West
I Quit SEFWUN Match; Whoever Says I Quit Will Leave SEFWUN

The Wolf charging at Jade with a tackle taking her down and both women begin punching each other when The Perry Sisters run down to the ring and slide in to tackle The Wolf. Sierra and Cruella just beating her down with hard stomps when Jade gets up to kick The Wolf hard in her head. Jade grabbing a microphone and shoving it in The Wolf's face, but she just screams.

"KILL ME!"

Jade bashes the microphone into her head a few times, then orders The Perry Sisters to giver a spike piledriver. Jade rolling from the ring to look underneath for something until she finds it, a pair of scissors. She rolls in the ring as Sierra has The Wolf in a camel clutch and Cruella is punching her out, then slaps her when Jade comes over to snip a few locks of hair off. Jade grabbing the blades of the scissors closed together and jabs them into The Wolf's head making her screams, then cuts into her skin making her bleed and goes to work cutting every strand of The Wolf's hair off until she finally quits the match.

Winner: Jade West

Sierra drops Wolf to the mat and stands on Jade's left as Cruella stands to the right and The Devil's Playground stands tall tonight....then the lights go out and Dark Age by Vader plays over the pa bringing a purple spotlight on to the stage where a large cloaked figure stands. He begins a slow, methodical walk to the ring where he walks up the steps to enter with the purple spotlight following him across the ring to get a microphone and step back in the center to say with a gruff, raspy voice.

"Darkness has returned, I have been resurrected and now my army will run across SEFWUNTV. The Dark Age is here once again, but this time its different game, its a better system, a bigger field...for the Resurrection."

A pause for a few seconds as we soak that in, then he says.

"H-"

Walk by Pantera plays over the pa and the crowd pops loud for Nick f'n Torres to walk out in black jeans, boots, a t-shirt, and glasses with that dark hair slicked back and a slick smirk across his face as a spotlight now shines on him with the rest of the arena in darkness. Nick bringing a mic in his hand up to his mouth.

"Big man, me and you have unfinished business and next Sunday I hear we may be having a bigger event, one you and I could sell out with one more match!!"

The crowd cheering loud, but the spotlights go out and then a few seconds later the lights come on ith the ring empty and Nick bringing the mic up to ask.

"Is that a no? What the hell big man, you don't-"

The Catalyst/Cocaine by Eminem featuring Linkin Park hits the pa bringing out the new SEFWUN CEO Elizabeth Marret who wears what she wore earlier today looking like she just did the same she did this morning a few minutes ago. But she has a mic and looks ready for business as she stands next to Nick Torres looking him over with a smile a little lust, then she says.

"Nick, you are on to something because next Sunday will be SEFWUNTV presents Reckless Rebellion and you will headline against The Resurrector and that is not all. Our World Championship is vacant, so whoever wins between you and The Resurrector at Reckless Rebellion become the new Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion of SEFWUN."

The crowd cheering loud for the mat, not for the CEO and Nick nods ok to that. Elizabeth Marret moves in closer to him to say.

"Now let's go sign that contract in private, big man!"

Nick dropping the mic to throw an arm around the CEO as Walk by Pantera plays over the pa and they exit to the back as Nick Miller says.

"Wow, next Sunday is Reckless Rebellion and we will have a World Champion once again when The Resurrector faces Nick Torres in the main event. That is huge news by our new CEO."

Bill McLane says.

"Of course it is, she always delivers the biggest bang or she wouldn't be out here. Now she is gone and its time for tonight's main event where the Anarchy Title is on the line. Simon Lee Nash goes alone against A Native Americano who has been riding alone for years, though he got IX, I don't think Simon got what it was all about!?!"

Nick says.

"Perhaps not, should be a good fight though and probably not the end of the war between Simon and ANA!?!"

Main Event
Simon Lee Nash v. A Native Americano(c)
Anarchy Championship Match

Simon comes swinging across the ring and ANA responds with his own swings and a bit harder resulting on Simon getting rocked to the mat with a hard uppercut. ANA with a elbow drop to Simon's chest and applies an armbar kneeling over his opponent. Simon scrambling to the ropes breaking the hold and ANA backs up letting his opponent up and Simon charges into the Anarchy Champion taking him back into a corner. Simon burying his shoulder in ANA's midsection a few times, then looks for a irish whip, but ANA reverses sending Simon slamming into the opposite corner and falling out to his face. ANA on his knees from throwing Simon and crawls over to hook Simon up into a duoble underhook piledriver, then makes the pin, but Simon kicking out at two. ANA nodding like he admires the fight and drops a knee to the back of Simon's head, then pulls up the challenger and sends him to the ropes looking for a spear, Justice perhaps, but Simon stopping to kick ANA in the head. ANA snaps back and Simon pulls him over in a suplex floating over into an armbreaker. ANA wrenching in pain and rolling Simon backwards to his shoulders for a count of one, but breaks it when he lifts Simon up in a modified powerbomb sending him crashing to the mat. ANA holding his arm and shaking it out, then pulls Simon up for a neckbreaker and makes the pin again, but Simon kicks out at two. ANA sitting Simon up to clamp on a sleeper hold and puts his weight down on Simon's shoulders, but the challenger fighting his way up to run ANA through the ropes to the apron. ANA getting up and Simon heading up the turnbuckles to leap back with a cross body block taking ANA to the floor. Simon all over ANA with punches and pulls him up running the Anarchy Champion into the announcers table noticing that Anarchy Title. Simon slamming ANA's face into it, then picks it up backing up to smash ANA in the face knocking him down, but causing the ref to end the match on a disqualification.

Winner via DQ: ANA

Simon not sure what he did, but doesn't look back and he waits for ANA to clamor up only to knock him back down with a harder title shot to the head. Simon lifting ANA up to deliver a F-5 on top of the announcers table and ANA rolls off holding his ribs when Tina comes running down and slides in the ring to fly out with a suicide dive headbutting knocking Simon down. Tina unstrapping her Universal Title to bash Simon in the head with that, then runs him into the ringpost headfirst and helps ANA collecting his title and heading to the back as Nick Miller says.

"That was a hell of a main event or shaping up to be until Simon sorta snapped when he saw the Anarchy Title and just unloaded on A Native Americano. Tina coming out to help her friend and no stranger to Simon either, this war is not over."

Bill McLane says.

"Its just beginning Nick and maybe its what Simon needs, but he needs a lot, so I don't know!?"

Nick says.

"Ya never know Bill, it only takes one moment to change the game and Simon took a big step tonight. We have Reckless Rebellion next Sunday where we crown a new World Champion and I got word we have much more to come, so stay tuned to SEFWUN.com for more. Until next week, have a goodnight."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF