sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Poor Simon... (SEFWUNTV)

Started by NBD, October 04, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Simon Lee Nash had the world in his grasp, his fingertips on the brass ring, but he let it all slip away because he felt hurt...

(A Native Americano hangs out in the depths of the arena hidden among the shadows of the storage area with a hood over his head and loose blue jeans with his dark combat boots. His stare of a man who has hurt worse, who has taken more hate than he ever should have, but he took it, and he is stronger than the hate.)

"Hate me all you want, but you will never break me because I will break you first!"

(ANA flipping his hood back stepping into a dim light with his hair wild and a groomed beard now, groomed right down to a goatee and mustache. A wild look in his eyes as he says.)

"Simon Lee, I grew sick and tired of you hanging on to a thread of what you almost had five years ago. That time is gone, what wolfpac you think you had showed their true colors and ran like a pack of pigs squealing and crying because they couldn't handle SEFWUN. You turned on us a long time ago when you tried to put your pack on the same level as SEFWUN's top level wrestlers. You made the wrong choice and now its just you against the world, but hey lone wolf, maybe that's how it should be for you!? You want so bad to be on the level of The Showsteala, Shane William Mack, you want your old buddies from the Mid West Warriors other guys from the indies to be on Mack's level, but they could never do it on their own. The Showsteala did it on his own and he did it alone Simon, so maybe you should follow his lead, hell, go carry his bags and hang around him and maybe, just maybe you will learn enough to survive the force I will bring to the ring for our match on SEFWUNTV!?!"

(ANA shrugging now and looking indifferent, a bit more poised and calmed down, but his eyes showing a burning passion to step in that ring.)

"Poor Simon indeed, the son of Nash, heh..."

(ANA sighs, then says.)

"Simon, I don't get it anymore, I don't know where you are going, I don't see a future for you in the big leagues. Maybe you should go back to the indies and learn your craft a bit better before you fade into nothing, a fate far worse than death. You once had something, you had it, and you could do it again, you could pick yourself up and climb that mountain, join us in Impact X once again and tell the world to KISS THIS!!!"

(ANA with a crotch chop and smirks, then crosses his arms over his chest and says.)

"Nothing is absolute with IX because we are built on a true pac, but we are more, we are brothers..."

(ANA bringing his left fist up in front of nodding yes, then folds back over his chest with his other arm and says with a smile.)

"You get your head out of your ass and we can ride through SEFWUN together, or we can go head to head and hopefully you can get back into the game on your own, mister lone wolf. Its up to you Simon, its all on you because at the end of the night I am looking to do one thing, show you nothing, but Justice. Its all I ever did was stand up to your injustice of no showing an event you were booked on, so poor Simon, yes, you are a victim of your own negligence. You can overcome this, so see ya Sunday Simon, I'll be waiting."

(ANA brings his left fist back up, then uses the back of his right hand to bring the view down to static...)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF