sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Impact X minus One makes us Stronger (SEFWUNTV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 05, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

The weak link is gone, at least he has been isolated from the pack, sent off to earn his spot back, on his own, like everyone else in Impact X has done. Now its time for Impact X to band together like never before. The Triple Tag Team Titles in their eyes, but why do they want them so bad!?

(Tina stands backstage in a IX shirt and her ring gear with the Universal Title over her right shoulder. Her blonde hair up in a ponytail and silver hoop earrings dangle from her lobes. The Golden Gal all smiles as she places her hands on her hips to say.)

"It was definitely better late than never on eliminating Simon because now Impact X has one last shot to become Triple Tag Team Champions. Simon let us down for the last time, he let Jake and Cliff down for the last time, but here I stand, your Universal Champion, and I am hungry to be Triple Tag Team Champion. I am hungrier than Simon who has nothing, not even a pac, he is all alone. Me, I got my boys, so Jake, Cliff, let's tear the DA one more hole before they crawl into their hole."

(Tina raising her arms up in a X over her head.)

Phoenix

(The Phoenix Jake Voss stepping into view from the left of Tina with his arms above his head in a X and the Golden Gal turning to slap hands with him, then they drop their arms. Tina standing their holding her Universal Title as Jake claps his hands together rubbing them and places his hands on his hips while standing side by side with Tina to say.)

"Simon is history and Impact X marches on into the future by securing those coveted Triple Tag Team Titles. They have been eluding us all summer, but now I feel it, they are so close to being ours. Unlike last time we had a shot at these title, I know for a fact that our third man will show up and we will show those DA scumbags the door to wherever they are going. Hick Janes, Bill Roberts, Robbie Ruckus, you three are talented as all hell, but you chose wrong, you aligned yourselves with JEM, with Viper, so you can go back to the drawing board. We will move on, we will keep SEFWUN alive on our backs, and we will welcome you back if you make it back. You will not take those titles with you, Impact X is not going to allow that to happen. Its going to be a hard road indeed, it will be a struggle, but its why we were chosen to be in IX. We all know how to carry a show on our backs, so if we have to go head to head on many nights, we will and we will have each other's backs after we get down beating the hell out of each other."

(Jake nods to Tina and the two bumping shoulders with grins knowing they do what they have to do keep the business alive.)

CoC

(Cliff marches in from Jake's left bumping shoulders with him and looking like he may punch his brother out right there, but grins showing he gets it too and nods to Tina raising his arms up in a X above his head. Tina and Jake do the same and all three slap hands, then Cliff moving to other side of Tina to say with a snarl.)

"This is unity, this is what Impact X represents, this is what will get the job done on SEFWUNTV when we take those Triple Tag Team Titles home. What Simon did on Anarchy to Jake and ANA, that was desperate man, that was not a lone wolf, that was a madman, someone out of his mind and well we all need a little bit of that in this business, Simon is out of it. We welcomed him home and he never felt at home. So like Tina said, like Jake said, we move on, we mover forward, we are the future and hey, we all been busting our asses here for years to be the best that we are. We are the best, so to our opponents and the whole fricking world, bring your best cause its when all said and done we only got two words for ya..."

(They all three shout.)

"KISS THIS!"

(Cliff, Tina, and Jake all do crotch chops bringing this promo to a end.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF