sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Vs Wolf

Started by The Perry Family, October 05, 2019, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring she takes microphone and she then begin to talk.

jade you know it feels i been in this type of match before no matter how much i try my career always got to be on the Line well you know what if this company want to go fighting im not going anywhere this is my yard, i will not go out without putting up a fight!

Jade so wolf you want to come out prove yourself end my career like somebody else tried before and iam stil here and you know this is a i quit sefuw match so when i beat you down in middle of the ring and make you tap out like a bitch!

jade not only will you be gone from my ring you will be gone from this company meaning no paychecks no returning next week no nothing i hope you understand that if you do fine get down here and fight me with in a inch of my entire life,

she realxes for a bit takes a deep breath and begin to talk again.

jade so dont go crying to owner daddy macks or anarchry mike felcha jr when you are gone you are gone forever so good luck bitch you are going to need it this is all your fault though if you did not betray me which was really stupid ! because now it going to cost you your job

jade yeah my job is on the line here to but iam use to this i want you to bring everything  go ahead bring it all,u also said you wanted to prove yourself again and again i was holding you back !

jade tonight it ends do what you want to me take everything you can from me prove to me what i known all along! that your not unlike everyone else prove to me how hardcore you really are and mabye just mabye il respect you again,

jade because it ends tonight and if you don't do this now face it your done so good luck your going need it bitch.

she wait in the ring for a reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF