sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Answers Jade RP

Started by The Perry Family, October 06, 2019, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf is now in the ring with a microphone and she then begin to talk.

the Wolf it seems you are making this hole fued about you jade which of course you alway's do the hole devil playground is about you west well im sick and tired of standing behind you im sure the perrys are to,

the Wolf, when i make you tap out and make you quit then goodbye your career here ends and im more then hyped to get you out of my fucking face! once and for all your done finshed out of here,

the Wolf iam the one who ended the career of the shiled now iam going end yours you can call me the legond no your not a legond u can call me Wolf, the career killer!

the Wolf because tonight im going to do just that fact it you brought this upon yourself and if devil playground could of been about everyone this match would not be happening right now!

the wolf anyway you might want check in to the job listings or enployment line tomorrow that excitaly what you are going to be tonight face it your done due to the mountain warrior the career Killer The Wolf!

she wait for reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF