sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going for broke

Started by Simon Lee Nash, October 06, 2019, 10:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash got destroyed and embarrassed a few weeks ago on the SEFWUN TV and was kicked out from the group now he gets a chance to win the Anarchy Championship tonight in the main event against A Native Americano

Simon: Burnout and all about the Anarchy Championship.

Simon: However for me it's personal, It's a bigger deal for me. A native Americano yourself and your crew Tina, Cliff and Jake didn't think i was worthy anymore to run with Impact X so you kicked me out.

Simon: But i need to thank you guys. Cuase now you made me realize what i need to do now. So i am fixing to go through each member one by one starting with you and taking the Anarchy World title away from you.

Simon: I have been trying to win that championship for a long time. My life does get pretty crazy but now i am geared up and focus on winning this battle. I am looking forward to winning a war. At the end of this night. I will be standing tall and be walking out as the New Anarchy Champion.

Simon: A native Americano you call say all the shit about me, All the time that i took off away from the federation, How my head was not on the prize, How i didn't really care enough for the group.

Simon: But the fact of the matter is that i am here now. I am not going away and tonight i am going to give you a different side of me. I more focus and i am ready willing and able to show up and show out. All for the chance to win this Anarchy championship from you.

Simon: Tonight the lights will go out on you Native Americano and all the stupid war dance you like to do in that ring won't matter when you deal with the Lone WOLF of this company.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF