sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Welcome to Hell (SEFWUNTV)

Started by CoC, October 11, 2019, 09:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Standing behind a mesh cage wall is Cliff O Clink in a hooded leather jacket and black jeans with a menacing stare through the cold steel.)

"LAJ, the THC Champion, tonight we go inside the Hardcore Hell and you better bring your absolute best if you think you are going to tap me out, make me quit. We had pretty parallel careers in SEFWUN, though you started yours in the ring while I had to hide behind a camera. Now here we are and LAJ, its time for The CoC to claim that THC Title and do what no one has done with it yet, utilize the prize from reigning as champion, and more importantly, defending it, successfully. Tonight I have to win though, I have to win, do you hear me, I HAVE TO WIN!?!"

(Cliff reaching up with his hands grasping the cage on either side of his head and pressing against the steel with a crazy, psychotic look in his eyes.)

"I am coming for that title and I will not rest until I submit you LAJ. This is going to be hell, it is going to be hardcore wrestling, and the world is finding out who the hell I am, a force greater than most can handle. SEFWUN is my stomping ground and I will stomp you into the mat in Hardcore Hell. You hold two titles, but after tonight I will. Impact X has proven to be the right choice for The CoC, just like I am the right choice to be dual champion, to be a World Champion one day, to hold more gold, to kick more ass in the ring. I sat back and waited for too damn long, but I waited and as soon as I got in the ring I couldn't see what I was doing or where I was going, I only saw what could be. I made mistakes and learned from them because I paid dearly for them all, but here I am standing stronger than ever, more focused than ever, and tonight Jay, L A Jay, LAJ, I can't say much bad about ya cause you busted your ass here, you earned your titles legit. Tonight you get beat by the better man Jay, tonight X marks the spot and I am claiming the prize of the THC Title."

(Cliff banging the cage with his hands, then steps back into the darkness.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF