sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks To Her Devil Friends Makes A Challange.

Started by The Perry Family, November 19, 2019, 05:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is backstage looks bored as hell right now she drinking a soda and she then begin to talk to her devil friends.

jade west i want a freaking challange already im tired sitting backstage doing nothing i want have some kind of fun you know, im desprete for a match i proably never be a champion like Taylor nina andrews or somebody like that

jade west i just want somebody to fight don't care if it somebody i have never fought before,il do any type of match i can think of for a real challange already!

Jade West i was a big name back in the days you know now my career is winding down nothing else much to do here anymore! i tell you what i wil even put something on the line.

jade west to whoever faces me mabye i let them shave off one side of my head that be a good stip wont it,

jade west let's see whoever got guts around here yeah i even dare somebody to pour this entire can of soda over my head.

jade west it is almost the holiday season,let's see who got guts around here.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF