sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Hanging Out Backstage.

Started by The Perry Family, December 05, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown hanging out backstage with her crew she shown drinking a cold slushiee large one and she then begin to talk

Jade you know there are tons of matches i never been in im not going let this place get me down hell i dare dare anyone to challange me to a match.i wont be able to get out of il put anything on the line i already beat two career matches, what next my hair on the line or cut off all hair on one side of my head.

jade they act like im not wanted here,i show them i show them all,im the devil princess i could care less what people think of me. in fact i dare anyone to pour this entire slushie right over my head!!

jade west right here and now i want to see what guts people have,im tired of taylor getting all the attention i respect her though but so tired of her.

she waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF