sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WTF?

Started by Daddy Mack, December 21, 2019, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(SW Mack stands in the back wearing his ring gear with a black t-shirt  looking a bit casual, especially with a joint hanging out of his mouth. He puffs away and inhales deep as he scans a piece of paper in his hand that is a lineup of the SEFWUNTV card for tonight. Mack taking the joint from his mouth and exhales some smoke to say.)

"I really need to stop getting so stoned when booking this shit! What the F--- was I thinking? Maybe I need some different stuff, I don't know, or maybe we need some people to give a shit around here?!?!"

(Mack thinking that last idea was good with a grin and takes another toke as he heads down the hall to head into his room yelling.)

"SHADY! SHADY! Where the hell-"

(Mack looks down behind the sofa to shake his head in disgust and motions to stay back, so we can't see Shady, but Mack kicks him and we hear from the midget.)

"Uuuuuh, where am I?"

(Mack answering.)

"You're in Detroit dumbass, ya made it to the arena for the show, so you ready to go on!?"

(A puking noise heard and Shady says.)

"Go where?"

(Mack looking disappointed as he says.)

"You have a match to defend the Triple Tag, ah hell with it. Shady, get help. The Triple Tag Team Titles are no more, so tonight, tonight, Julie and Tina will defend the Tag Team Titles that made up the Triple Tag Team Titles, the old Women's Tag Team Titles. Now, we will call them something else, hell, the SEFWUNTV Tag Team Titles, since we already have the SEFWUN Tag Team Titles, these SEFWUNTV Tag Team Titles will only be defended on SEFWUNTV! The Light Heavyweight Title will be vacated until further notice. I may put something together for SEFWUNTV tonight and I am the Owner, so I can do all this. Things are a changing since I have to run this company and oh yea, I will be back in that ring no matter what kind of executive power I hold. I proved a long time ago that I can play both sides and I will do it all over again cause ain't no one can do what The Showsteala does!"

(Mack stomps on Shady now and spins off to walk out of the room tossing the paper crumpled up to the floor. Shady groaning behind the couch and we catch up to Mack who skips back with Da Shows Ova bringing the view to static.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF