sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Native Warriors unite

Started by Simon Lee Nash, December 22, 2019, 12:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Matt Ward and Simon Lee Nash are just hanging out in the locker room. Simon is just sitting down and resting around. Then the Native Americano walks into the room. There has been no talking between the men.

Native Americano and Simon Lee Nash doesn't say anything but just gives a simple nod and that was all you need to know

Simon Lee Nash walks out of the locker room.

Simon: Now i know people are wondering can myself, Matt and A Native Americano can co exist and work together enough to win the six men tag team championship. Well i can say this. There is no better men to be with then Matt Ward and A Native Americano. Now don't get me wrong there are times that myself and ANA can't get along at times. Some times we want to kill each other. However, When it comes to a title fight we know what is at stake and deep down i need to set the record straight and take down the golden girl and her crew. So hell fucking yeah tonight we can get the job won.

Simon: when this is ANA and the Midwest Warriors will win the six men tag team titles.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF