sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 14 {12/7/02}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 08, 2013, 04:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 7th, 2002

Pyros shoot off as Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie begins playing and Sacrifice kicks off live from the sold out Pensacola Civic Center In Pensacola, Florida! Tazz and Jerry "The King" Lawler are sitting near the stage at the announce position ready to kick off the show!

Tazz: What up people? We got a pretty good show for ya tonight!

King: Yes we do! Two different womens matches and one of them being a triple threat for the womens title! I cannot wait!

Tazz: Figues man! Don't forget about the intergender match for the cruiserweight title and the main event between johnny and mack which has first blood rules and is in a cage!

Cruiserweight Title

Details:
Hurricane starts off the match overpowering ashley and keeping her down most of the match! Ashley fighs back and hits a few moves on hurricane! Hurricane nails ashley with a chokeslam, but rvd jumps up and distracts the ref while ashley hits hurricane with a low blow then hits him with the silencer! The ref turns around and counts the pinfall allowing ashley to win the match!

Winner: Ashley via Pinfall

Tazz: Well, it looks liek we have anew cruiserweight champ and shes a woman! Cool!

King: Yay, I wonder if ashley wants to celebrate with me?

Singles Match

Details:
The ref counts both amber and cassie when neither woman shows up for the match!

Winner: Double Countout

Tazz: I guess neither one cared about the match!

King: I guess not! Darn, I wanted to see puppies!

Singles Match

Details:
Rock starts out with quick rights, but dustin uses his power to put down rock! Soon both men fight outside and end up in the back getting counted out by the ref!

Winner: Double Countout

Tazz: Started off good! Bummer it had to end that way though!

King: I guess neither man wanted to win that bad!

Triple Threat Match
Womens World Title

Details:
Steph starts right out taking it to lita with a tackle and some punches and slaps! She nails a ddt and a few elbow drops, then christina runs in and looks to lock up with steph! They both struggle for a while till rapid grabs stephs foot when she gets near the ropes allowing chris to take down steph! Mack sees this and out of rage runs over and flies at rapid, taking him down with soem punches! The two roll around, beating the hell out of each other! In the ring chris is stomping steph and picks her up looking for a suplex, but lita nails chris in the back and backdrops her to the mat! Steph then grabs lita and bitch slaps her, kicks her in the stomach and hooks her arms behind her back, then gives her the mack attack and pins her to win the match!

Winner: Stephanie McMahon-Mack via Pinfall

Tazz: Wow, what a good match between those women!

King: Yea it was! And stephanie won! That was a great job she did!

Cage Match
First Blood Rules

Details:
Mack and johnny lock up inside the cage with johnny overpowering mack, but mack pushes johnny into the ropes and nails him with a spinning kick! From there mack flies off the cage with a moonsault and a elbow drop keeping johnny down! He hits a hurracanrana on johnny, then powerbombs him! Mack then proceeds to rub johnnys face into the cage trying to make him bleed! At one point johnny fights back enough and manages to take down mack with a spear from the top rope as well as himself! Once both men make it to their feet, johnny clotheslines mack down and grabs him, setting him for the x-cution, but mack counters it and ends up nailing the mack attack on johnny! He picks up johnny and rams him into the cage multiple times before finally busting johnny open! He then nails johnny with da shows ova and looks to climb out of the cage, but once he is at the top, mack gets a grin, flashes the wolfpac sign and leaps off hitting johnny with frog splash! Mack struggles a lil and makes out the cage door winning the match!

Winner: Daddy Mack

Tazz: Wow, what a match that was! Did ya see that frog splash from the top of the cage?

King: I know, what a move mack did! What a match those two had!

Tazz: Unbelievable! Anyways people, thats all for tonight, see ya next week!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF