sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 22 {2/1/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 08, 2013, 04:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

February 1st, 2003

Pyros shoot off as Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie begins playing and Sacrifice kicks off live from the sold out Madison Square Garden In New York City, New York! Stephanie McMahon-Mack and Matt Hardy are sitting near the stage at the announce position ready to kick off the show!

Steph: Hello everyone and welcome to saturday night sacrifice right here from new york city inside madison square garden! The show tonights looks to be a great one! What do you think matt?

Matt: I think your right boss! My very good and kind, caring boos who is best owner I could work for!

Steph: Alright, what do you want matt?

Matt: Me, nothing, just being a good employee!

Steph: Ok, anyways, tonight is good, but three matches stand out! First there is the intergender match between courteney and j-max, then we have the non title match between pete and rapid!

Matt: Man, I can't believe pete already got a shot at the champ! whats up with that!

Steph: Hey, don't look at me, talk to mack, he did it! Now then, the third match that stands out is the us title match, a fatal four way involving mack, xtreme, highboy, and johnny!

Matt: Yea, that match should be sweet, that and the one between pete and rapid, I can't wait for that!

Steph: Me neither, now lets get started!

Intergender Match

Details:
J-Max starts off laughing at courteney who just swings at him and nails a few elbows, sending him reeling backwards into the ropes! She then irish whips him, but gets reversed into the ropes and clotheslined! J-Max picks her up and backs her into the corner, then lays in some chops and looks for a ddt out of the corner, but courteney grabs the ropes and j-max falls to the mat! She picks him up and suplexes him, then goes up top and hits a moonsault, pins, but only gets two! J-Max gets up and looks for a clothesline, but gets dropped in a toe hold! Cassie runs out and distracts the ref as jeff hardy comes through the crowd and jumps up top hitting a swanton bomb on j-max, then rolls out of the ring as courteney picks up j-max and hits a bulldog and pin to win the match!

Winner: Courteney Michaels via Pinfall

Steph: Wow, courteney just beat j-max, what a tough woman!

Matt: Yea, but not as tough the owner of sef, steph wouldn't have needed help, oh hi steph!

Triple Threat Hardcore Match

Details:
Angelus and deacon start off throwing punches at each other and angelus grabs a tarsh can and beats on deacon with it, then damien runs out and hits the ring! He hits deacon with the self destruct, then trades puches with angelus and knees him in the gut before hitting him with a piledriver on to a stop sign! Deacon gets up, but damien superkicks him, then picks up angelus and hits with a kendo stick before delivering the ultimate destruction and pinning to win the match!

Winner: Damien Destruction via Pinfall

Steph: Damien sure looked impressive tonight! He was fired up!

Matt: Yea he was! I have seen him around and he is quite good!

Singles Match

Details:
Patricia makes her way out to the ring, but christina is no where to be found and soon, the ref gives up on her and awards the match to patricia!

Winner: Patricia Stratigias via No Show

Steph: What the hell was that? What happened to christina?

Matt: I don't know? I tell ya though, some people should show the boss more respect, like me!

Singles Match
If Pete Wins He Will Face Rapid Next Week On Smackdown For The World Title

Details:
Both men lock up and rapid overpowers pete, backing him into a corner! The ref calls for a clean break, and they look to, but rapid knees pete in the gut and starts punching away at him! He whips pete into the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but pete ducks and comes back with a cross body block! Rapid doesn't go down though and powerslams pete to the mat! Instead of going for the pin, rapid stays on pete and starts punching him in the head, then picks up pete and looks for a piledriver, but gets backdropped! Pete stomps on rapid, then pulls him up and whips him into the ropes hitting a dropkick! Pete goes to the top rope and flies off hitting an elbow drop, then picks up rapid and suplexes him into a pin, but only gets two! They both get up and trade pucnhes till rapid knees pete in the gut and hits an implant ddt! Rapid looks for the pin, but pete kicks out! Rapid begins beating on pete with an all out assault, hitting him with everything he can, but pete fights back and soon hits rapid with the 5 knuckle shuffle and looks for the pin, but britany distracts the ref! Pete jumps up and gets in her face as shane throws a set of bress knuckles to rapid who puts them on and jumps up, turns pete around and nails him in the jaw with the knucks, then jumps on him and starts pounding him in the head till pete is bleeding! The ref sees the knucks and disqualifies rapid who doesn't look like he cares!

Winner: Pete via DQ

Steph: Thats no way to end the match! Rapid is the heavyweight champ of sef, he should have beaten pete!

Matt: Hey now, give him a break, he is probably still hurting from the match at the rumble!

Fatal Four Way Elimination
SEF United States Championship

Details:
Mack waits in the ring as xtreme makes his way out and mack immediately attacks him and starts tearing into him! He whips xtreme into the ropes and hits a spinning kick, then goes up top and hits a 450 splash as highboy comes running out to the ring! He runs at mack, but gets dropkicked, then xtreme gets up! Mack kicks him in the gut and gives him the makc attack and pins him, eliminating xtreme! Once he leaves the ring, johnny comes out and hits the ring! He runs in and starts punching highboy, then mack flies at them both with a double forearm smash, taking them down! He picks up johnny and gives him a piledriver, then highboy gets up only to recieve a hurracanrana, then a frog splash from the top rope and gets pinned and eliminated! Johnny gets up and clotheslines mack, then gives him and elbow drop, pulls him up and whips him into the ropes! Johnny looks for a spear, but mack leaopfrogs him and once johnny turns around, mack nails da shows ova and pins johnny to win the match!

Winner: Daddy Mack via Pinfall

Steph: Thats my man! Mack did it! He won the us title just like he said!

Matt: I must admit, he did a hell of a job tonight! I wonder where johnny's head was tonight?

Steph: Well, he does of other things on his mind, like kaci being pregnant! But anyways, thats it for our show tonight, so goodnight and we will see you all next week!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF