sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 32 {9/19/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 18, 2013, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

September 19th, 2004

Memphis Tennessee is the home of Sacrifice tonight right in the south, the Mid South Coliseum and the show opens up with the caera flying around capturing all the screaming fans. My Sacrifice by Creed begins playing as the camera roams about, then drops down to ringside where Black Bob and Shane Cobain are in their usual spots.

Black Bob: Well here we be down south in Tennessee and looking to see quite a show tonight.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea we are, sweet ass main event with three of our top names, plus a couple contender matches to see who faces off for ttles at Anarchy Rulz in one week.

Black Bob: Jackal and AVD fighting for rights to go after the NA Title while Future and Kid Rock try and get a shot at the IC Title. We also got the relatively new guy Scorpion going against some new kid in his first match, Depression X.

Shane Cobain: Scorpion hit some good points about this kids copying of a legendary faction, so even though he is being a pain in the soon to be God of Rock's ass, I hope Scorpion kills Depression X.

Black Bob: I think he will, but that fatal four way we got lines up is a good chance for one of the four men involved to break out in SEF and show us all what they can do.

Shane Cobain: Oh yea it is and I'd say this Sin may have something, plus the other three ain't done shit. But hey, we got more than that as we mentioned, that main event is gonna be good, three top guys, none of them with any ties to help each other, hell yea, let's get it going.

Singles Match
#1 Contender To SEF Intercontinental Championship
Future w/Kitana vs. Kid Rock

This match, its lame as fuck due to Future being a bitch. He manages some good moves, but doesn't even try and is taken down by Kid quite a bit. Kid knocks him around the ring, hits a reverse ddt, then nails a hard spinebuster on Future, goes up top and hits an elbow drop. Kid gets up and taunts to the crowd, sets up Future and delivers Wrath of the Bullgod to him, then stands up and pins with a foot to his chest......1.....2....3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall..........................Kid Rock!

Devil Without A Cause by Kid Rock hits the pa now as Kid stands to his feet and raises his fists in the air for the cheering crowd. Future just rolls from the ring and walks to the back a bitter, beaten, sore, loser.

Black Bob: Man, Future sucked ass tonight and had to be carried by Kid Rock.

Shane Cobain: I know, not to dis Kid as he gave a show and has done so for SEF before, but I expected better out of Future.

Backstage

Before the next match starts, the camera's pick up outside in the parking lot where Future is seen yelling some shit at Daddy Mack who just takes it in. Future reaches in his beat up ol' car for hi shand gun, but can't find. He stands up and looks to Mack who is hlding it in his hand.

Daddy Mack: Looking for this bitch?

Future: Mack, that's my property, personal property, now give it back before I hunt you down one day and use something similiar on you.

Daddy Mack: Look kid, I had threats from the Russian Mafia, from the Mafia, I had threats from worse than you, I been around this business twice as long if not longer than you and made a bigger name than you can imagine, so don't play me, don't you ever disrespect me, now get to stepping asshole.

Future just looks pissed and knows he can't do shit, so he opens his door to get in when Mack says.

Daddy Mack: Wait, don't ya want this back?

Mack holds up the gun and Future reaches for it, but Mack twirls it and pistol whips Future across the jaw knocking him flat on his ass and laid out cold. Mack just looks over the gun and shakes his head in disgust, then tosses it in the car, lifts up Future and shoves him in the front seat shutting the door. He just walks off then and heads into the arena as the view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Well it seems Future is out of SEF and out of commission as we speak.

Shane Cobain: Yea, damn kid, why these new kids today always getting in over their head, fucking prissy bitches!

Singles Match
Depression X vs. Scorpion

Both men stands in the ring and stare at each other, then Scorpion charges across the ring and spears Depression X to the mat, pounds at him hard to the head, then stands up and kicks at his ribs. X just holds himself trying to cover up, but Scorpion pulls him to his feet and whips him into a corner looking for a clothesline. X ducks it and drops Scorpion with a quick neckbreaker, then runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop. X pulls up Scorpion and tries a suplex, but is blocked and lifted up, then tossed gut first over the top rope. Scorpion runs at him nailing a knee to his head sending X to the floor. Scorpion rolls out of the ring and runs X headfirst into the steel steps, then the ringpost and tries a clothesline, but hits the ringpost. X holds his head, rolls Scorpion in the ring, then climbs up and to the top rope. He looks for something big, but Scorpion gets up in time and punches him, climbs up the ropes and delivers a superplex to X. Both men hit hard and come up to their feet, Scorpion more aware and he kicks X in the gut, hooks his arms, and delivers The Sting and soon pins him.........1........2.......3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall..............................Scorpion!

The God That Failed by Metallica hits the pa now as Scorpion gets to his feet and gloats over his win.

Black Bob: Damn, nice match, lil offense by X, but Scorpion did well.

Shane Cobain: He better step up more than this to go after Blade cause I know Blade will be on top of his game.

Fatal Four Way Match
Chaos vs. Juice vs. Terry Mason vs. Sin

All four men are in the ring, but not for long as Sin tackles Chaos with a spear and punches at his head. Juice and Terry go into a lock up with Juice getting the better and sending Terry into a corner. Sin moves quickly and low blows Juice when the ref has his head turned. Sin then grabs Juice by the head and runs to the ropes, leaps over and brings him down over the top slingshotting him backwards. Chaos is up and tries for a pin on Juice, but Sin leaps in off the top rope with a leg drop to the back of Chaos' head. Terry runs over, but is taken down with a drop toe hold, then dropkicked in the face. Sin lifts up Juice and tosses him out of the ring, then pulls up Chaos and tosses him out on top of Juice. Sin then turns to Terry, lifts him up and nails the Devils Gift and soon pins........1.......2.......3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall..........................Sin!

Collapse by Motograter hits the pa as Sin gets to his feet and just looks around at the carange he made and soon leaves.

Black Bob: Damn, this guy just destroyed three other men, new kids, but still, he took them all out by himself.

Shane Cobain: It was quite a feat to do for him being a new kid himself, hope to see him more action and soon.

Singles Match
#1 Contenders To SEF North American Championship
Alex Van Dam vs. The Jackal

AVD and Jackal start off in a staredown, but AVD ends it by charging Jackal with a flurry of forearms, then tries a ddt, but his blocked and shoved into a corner. Jackal nails a few shoulder thrusts, then whips AVD across the ring and looks for a clothesline and hits it. AVD staggers out and his given a belly to belly suplex by Jackal who soon climbs up top and looks to end it early with the Pound of Jackal. As he comes down, AVD rolls out of the way. Jackal holds his stomach as AVD gets to his feet and runs the ropes nailing a short dropkick to Jackal's head. AVD lifts up Jackal and tries the Death Row, but Jackal flips down on his feet and spins AVD around delivering the Jackals Claw, but falls backwards. The ref issues a ten count and as he does, Matlock shows up through the crowd. Jackal gets to his feet and shakes the cobwebs as the ref chcks on him. Matt takes his chance, slides in and delivers a quick BFA and soon exits the ring. Jackal pushes past the ref after seeing this, pulls up AVD and drops him with The Jackal Effect and pins........1.......2........3!

Julie: Here is your winner by pinfall.......................The Jackal!

The End Of Heartache by Killswitch Engage hits the pa and Jackal poses over AVD who is getting to his feet. Xavier suddenly flies out, well runs fast and hits the ring taking it to Jackal. Matt comes to help, but AVD is up and jumps him, the two fighting it out as well. A huge brawl goes on and it turns into a two on two at sme points, but officials and security soon break it up and get all four men restrained, then Daddy Mack shows up over the SEFtron and speaks to them.

Daddy Mack: Hey boys, nice lil brawl there and well, since we got four of ya, we need more tag action, then this Wednesday on Extreme, Matt and Jackal fighting as a tag team against the team of Xavier and AVD, plus its a triple threat because Tommy and 3-D will finally defend the Tag Team Titles. I woul dhave liked to make a fatal four way, but I can make plans for DeeJay and Future, well he walked out, so I knocked him the fuck out just as I will do to anyone who disrespects me. But yea boys, triple threat tag match for the Tag Titles on Extreme, have a blast!

The crowd cheers for the announcement and for Mack as the tron fades out and the ring soon clears out.

Black Bob: Damn, Mack sure made a blockbuster announcement. Tag Titles up for grabs in a triple threat.

Shane Cobain: And the New Diamonds team up in that match, Xavier and AVD ain't a team, but both can relate to being hardcore, and the Tag Champs, they suck!

Triple Threat Non Title Match
Matt Matlock w/Trish Stratus vs. David Blade w/Rhapsody vs. DeeJay George w/Christine & The Coach

The three men are in the ring and ready to fight for their lives. Deejay looks to Matt motioning to team up, but Matt gets in his face. Blade waits to the side to see what goes down and they soon turn to him looking for a beat down. Blade readies himself, but Matt clubs Deejay in the back, then gives a backdrop. Matt gets up and his nailed with a knee to his back from Blade who pulls up Matt and drops him with a reverse ddt. Blade picks up DeeJay and starts beating him into a corner, then whips him across the ring and looks for a body splash, but Matt tackles him and lays in some punches. DeeJay runs out and nails an elbow drop to Matt's back, then kicks him hard in the ribs. DeeJay pulls Matt to his feet and hammers him with punches, then drops him with a ddt. He then goes face to face with Blade and the two slug it out, but Coach jumps up and tries getting involved. Xavier soon runs out now and drops Blade with a steel chair. Matt is up, but receives a shot the head as well, the Jackal comes running and battles Xavier. The ref sees this and tries controlling the action, but can't. Coach is now in and nails Jackal with a brass knuckles shot, then Christine comes in, but is taken down by Rhapsody and Trish, she gets involved with the women as well. The ref just exits the ring and throws the match out resulting in a no contest, no draw, nothing at all for either of the participants. All three women battle outside of the ring and are soon broke up and taken to the back. DeeJay, Coach, and Xavier are looking to dominate the ring with Blade, Jackal, and Matt barely standing when The God That Failed by Metallica comes over the pa and they all turn to see, wait for Scorpion, but Scorpion comes from the crowd and nails a hard spear to Blade. Xavier and Coach take down Jackal and beat hm out of the ring while DeeJay exchanges blows with Matt. Scorpion helps by clubbing Matt in the back allowing DeeJay to drop him with a Judgment Kick and then roll him from the ring. Scorpion now turns to Blade and motions to Hells Judgment to hold him place. Xavier and DeeJay hold him in a sitting position while Coach watches on and Scorpion gets a pair of scissors from under the ring, yea, anything you want can be found there. He Stands in front of Blade with a grin and Blade is going nuts now, but is held down to good. Scorpion grabs his head and starts cutting Blade's locks, not short, but he cuts like 3-4 inches of hair off, kinda rough and uneven, then once he is done, Scorpion takes the hair and throws it around the ring and out at the crowd. Scorpion smiles now as Blade looks pissed. He motions to let Blade up which Xavier and DeeJay do. Blade sprints up in a charge, but is kicked hard in the gut and soon put down with The Sting by Scorpion. DeeJay and Xavier just shrug and shake their heads in approval, then leave the ring with Coach as Scorpion soon follows far behind leaving Blade laying.

Black Bob: Holy fucking hell, the match got thrown out, but we all got to see some good goddamn action tonight and I'd say Blade and Scorpion is gonna be the match to see when they face off.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea it is, them two boys gonna tear into each other like no men have before them, but I'd say tonight we saw the build up to many good rivalries and there only gonna get better, but the show is over, so later on people.

The camera pans up and over the crowd now capturing all the fans before fading to black where the SEF logo flashes by and the show soon ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF