sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrifice 34 {7/1/07}

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 18, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

July 1st, 2007

So here it is, Sunday night and the clock strikes eleven, on the IWC Network and the SEFTron is a video of Detroit, various shots moving around fast as "My Sacrifice" by Creed plays over the pa. We soon see shots of SEF wrestlers come on the screen starting the legendary Daddy Mack and flowing through other legends and current stars, divas are shown and the video keeps playing along with the music as the crowd is deafening in the Cobo Arena here in Detroit Michigan. Once the video ends the camera pan around the arena.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to SEF's Sacrifice! I am Nick Miller with you as always and I always will be, with me of course is Greg Boone and tonight we have a greta show lined up, the return of Sacrifice looks to be done just right!

Greg Boone: No shit Nick, with a boss like Richard Martin how could you expect anything less? He gives us the DVF in the main event where they belong dominating second rate jobbers like Black Bob and Chris Orton!

Nick Miller: Well I agree they belong in the main event, Orton and Bob belong there as well. Orton is our King of the Ring and Bob, he's stepped up majorly this year only to be screwed countless times by the DVF. This tag match tonight could get ugly, I'd bet on it as Bob seems intent to get some revenge. We also see a fatal four way with some women battling it out, plus the rteurning Derek Helms faces a huge challenge, Intercontinental Champ Nick Torres.

Greg Boone: Torres is overrated, he got owned last Sunday by Scorpion who should be the Intercontinental Champ.

Nick Miller: Hard to win a belt when ya lose, but whatever ya say. Scorpion is in action too, he faces new guy Kaku who is pretty big and intense and knot much is known about him.

Greg Boone: Scorpion will own him just as he owned Torres last week.

Nick Miller: Your hopeless! Opening our show will be the returning Ashley facing the newcomers Sara J-

Nick is cut off by the soun dof Metallica's "To Live Is To Die" and the crowd start booing right away as they know it and we soon see it, see the DVF come walking out on stage and stand in dominant fashion. Triple V with his leather on and his World Title on his shoulder, an arm around Whitney who wears leather as well, but a skirt instead of pants and she has her Women's Title on her shoulder. Next to Viper in jeans and a leather jacket is Jordan Brooks with his International Title on his shoulder and next to Whitney is her brother Sean Martin in a suit with his Hardcore Title on his shoulder. The crowd just boos them, jeer as loud as they can.

Nick Miller: Not much love for the DVF, but all four with gold and seem to be having no care that their hated.

Greg Boone: Why would they care? They don't need the fans!

The DVF walks down the ramp now and all four make their way into the ring and pose together one more time, all of them raising their titles high. Soon the music stops and Viper has a mic and raises it up.

VVV: You see this....the four of us....your all looking at the elite stars in this business, damn sure the best that SEF has ever seen! No one can keep us down, no screwjob can lower our dominance factor, were too much for anyone, but we are out here to call out that one man who screwed us over, most notably, screwed over the real King of the Ring, Jordan Brooks!

The crowd boos at that statement.

VVV: Yea, you hate it because you know its true, he won, he earned that crown and that belt, so he is the real King, Orton is a thief carrying what he doesn't deserve and the man responsible is standing right over there!

Viper turns pointing toward sthe timekeepers table to Joe Dumar who stands in front of it, the referee. Viper curls his finger motioning Joe in the ring

VVV: Get your ass in here now or we come out there and there will be nothing left of your sorry carcass.

Joe appearing not be scared heads up the steps and into the ring walking right up in Viper's face.

VVV: You were not the referee last Sunday for that King of the Ring finals match, you had no right counting the fall, so therefore Chris Orton never won that match, you know it, we know it, everyone knows it, so say it you son of a bitch, Chris Orton never won the King of the Ring!

Viper moves the mic to Joe and stares him dead in his eyes, Joe staring back and just shakes his head no.

Joe Dumar: Fuck You!

VVV: No Joe, fuck you!

Joe suddenly shoves Viper away and turns to Jordan who hammers him, but Joe fires back at him. Sean Martin comes behind Joe with a club to his back staggering him, then Jordan drops him with a hard clothesline. Viper pulls up Joe bending him down, but then pushes him to Jordan who snatches up Joe and nails the Big Apple Bomb on him, the crowd booing. Viper grabs his mic and lifts it up looking to speak when we hear "Black Bob" come over the pa and the crowd goes nuts cheering as Bob himself walks on out on the stage with a mic in hand.

Black Bob: Do us all a favor and shut the hell up Viper!

A huge pop from the crowd for that line.

Black Bob: Ya wanna talk about a screwjob, you know jack about being screwed you sumbitch! Last week was the final straw Viper, my last chance, so it is your last match as tonight its all about destroying you. Not you rlegacy, not your career, you, physically I will end you, end your fucking life!

VVV: Why wait, come to the ring now and try your luck?!

Black Bob: I'm picking my spot much like you do and it'll be perfect timing to take you out for good. You can save yourself only by giving me a title shot, fair and square, no DVF allowed at the ring!

The crowd cheers wanting that as well.

VVV: You don't deserve a shot, no one de-

"I Stand Alone" cuts off Viper as the crowd cheers again and out walks Chris Orton wearing his new King of the Ring Title and carrying a mic. He spreads out his arms, then turns shaking hands with Bob before raising the mic up.

Chris Orton: Bob here does deserve a fair shot, but as much as he does, so do I! I did beat Jordan and I did win the King of the Ring as I said I would, now I want your belt, so if ya won;t give Bob one, give me a shot.

VVV: You know what Orton, screw you, your a thief, that belt you wear is Jordan's, so forget it pal, you don't de-

Viper is cut off again and by "Becoming" hitting the pa and the crowd cheering again as Corez makes his way out limping a lil, but looks fired up and holds a mic.

Corez: Ya know, I may not have headlined many pay per view's like Bob has with you and I may not have won the King of the Ring like Orton, but I have headlined WAR with you, I gave you a run Viper and last Sunday I too was screwed over by all the DVF, so ya know, fuck it, why don't you put the belt on the line against me or to give us all a shot, why not make it a fatal four way elimination, everyone banned from ringside, especially the DVF!

The crowd goes nuts for that match and Viper looks furious and shakes his head no, but then we hear "Politics" hit the pa and out walks Richard Martin in a fancy suit. Orton and Corez stand to one side of him as Bob stands to another, Richard looks at all three, the crowd mostly booing and he just walks down the ramp with a confident strut, then heads up the steps into the ring. He walks around looking at all the DVF, smiles at his son Sean and daughter Whitney, then gets the mic from Viper and looks down at Joe Dumar on the outside and raises the mic up.

Richard Martin: First order of business...Joe Dumar...because of your actions last Sunday screwing over someone, pal.....SCREW YOU.....YOUR FIRED!

Richard gets a twisted face as he yells it and Joe looks in awe as the crowd boos.

Richard Martin: Security, get this guy out of here now!

We some guards walk Joe to the back as Richard turns look out at the stage.

Richard Martin: Now for you three, all of you feel you deserve a shot at the World heavyweight Championship. Well I got news for you, especially you Bob, none of you deserve a shot, but I tell you what. At our next pay per view which will be called Unscripted, you three along with Jordan Brooks will be in a fatal four way two falls match. The International Title will be deiced in the first fall and the King of the Ring Title will be decided in the second fall and just so you know, Jordan will not lose!

Ric looks over at Jordan who looks back with a confident smile, the crowd booing.

Richard Martin: Now you three, your dismissed......GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

The crowd boos as the three men head to the back and Ric turns to the DVF.

Richard Martin: Now then, as for you four, the four greatest SEF stars in the history of this gr-

Ric is cut off now by the lights dimming down quite a bit, then we hear "Replica" by Fear Factory come over the pa and once the music really begins to kick in we see Michael McMoney come walking out on stage wearing a fancy suit. The crowd react mixed as some feel he is back to oppose the DVF or at least hope, but some remember he was no better than before. McMoney heads down the ramp and slaps a few hands, then heads up the steel steps and into the ring. He walks around Viper getting his own mic, then steps back around a foot or so in front of Viper and raises the mic.

Michael McMoney: That's right, I am back....the Money Man is back in SEF and Viper, you my friend outta know what is coming next!

Richard Martin: Forget it pal, you can demand a title shot all you want, but you-

McMoney: I'm not out here to demand anything.

McMoney steps closer to Viper who snarls now, McMoney smirks.

McMoney: Who am I to say if I deserve a shot, hell, last time I was in a ring I tapped out and to a man you beat two weeks prior and then my last image on TV was getting my ass kicked by two new guys and for three months I was on the shelf. But as I said, I am back and I am better than ever before, so what better way to test yourself than against the best there is and that would be you Viper.

A few boos for that statement.

McMoney: I'd never demand anything of you, but I will challenge you, man to man, here I am in your face challenging, asking you, what do ya say Viper, you and I go a round for that title, for the first time ever, McMoney and Viper one on one!

The crowd cheers now as Viper just stares into McMoney's eyes, but from the front row of the crowd a fan jumps up on his chair and yells out, "Hey you clowns, why don't ya face me and se eif you can survive the suicidal one?!" McMoney and Viper turn to him and the fan has scraggly hair and a matching beard and he wears a black shirt reading CHOOSE DEATH in white. He whispers to security and they let him over the rail and in the ring.

Nick Miller: Wonder who that guy is and he's being let in the ring, can't be a fan, right?

Greg Boone: Maybe he's a newly signed star to SEF!?

Ric is between McMoney and Viper now.

Richard Martin: Who in the hell are you and what are you doing in my ring?

The guy snatches McMoney's mic now.

???: You signed me, but then you probably forgot who I am as your either too old to remember or ya just don't care, but in time you will care as I will be your next World Champ if these bitches accept a real challenge. By the way, my name is Hank....Suicide Hank!

He turns to McMoney who's eyes turn into fire as he hears the name and he snatches the mic back.

McMoney: Why your sorry ass or how it made it into SEF is beyond me, but it'll be my pleasure to knock you out of SEF, so if Viper don't want to, fuck him, I'll face you myself you asshole!

The crowd cheers and Hank gets in McMoney's face.

Hank: Let's just make it a triple threat!

McMoney: Your on!

Viper holds his hands up ion protest at that, but Ric speaks.

Richard Martin: Actually that is what it will be, Michael McMoney versus this Suicide Hank versus the SEF World Heavyweight Champion in a triple threat match live at Unscripted, but there is one stipulation. To lose his title Viper must be pinned. Should either of you two pin the other you do not win the title, Viper will retain it.

The crowd boos at that and Viper looks happy, then puts an arm around Ric who smiles. Ric hands his mic to Hank, then he and Viper motion to the DVF and they all exit the ring as "To Live Is To Die" hits and they head up the ramp to the back. Hank and McMoney are still staring each other down, Hank backs up smiling and leans on the ropes. McMoney turns to leave, but Hank springs off the ropes with a club across McMoney's back, then whips him to the ropes and leaps for a thesz press. McMoney catches him and whips around landing a hard spinebuster, then gets up arching back with his arms in the air. He pulls up Hank looking for Greed, but Hank slips down and low blows him, then rolls out to the floor and heads up the ramp as McMoney on his knees stares in anger at Hank, the crowd livid with Hank.

Nick Miller: Good god, we just had two matches named for our Unscripted pay per view and one was the main event, new guy Hank, the returning McMoney and the World Champ Viper, whta a match made, what a start to Sacrifice, we'll be right back after this commercial.

Cameras open right up to the match between Ashley and Sara Jacobs and it has already started and Sara seems to be on the recieving end of some bad blows from Ashley. Ashley is punching and kicking Sara something fierce. Ashley trying to go for the Seduction and finish the match early, but Sara counters and boom! Hits Ashley with a DDT of her own. Both girls lying on their back nows. Sara has a little blood drip going now from the vicious shots recieved by Ashley. Sara struggles to get up and is first to her feet. Ashley is still messed up from what was no doubt a badass DDT.

Nick Miller: Damn this is one hell of a way to start off a show. Sara and Ashley are on fire!

Greg Boone: Shame Ashley lost the inititive so early. She sucks!

Back to the action Sara now has Ashley in an leg lock. Ashley tries to roll out of it, but to no avail. Now she is trying to reach the ropes. Ref Dumar is looking for a tap-out. Ashley is sreaming for pain, but can't roll out or reach the ropes.

Greg Boone: Looks like this one will be over early Nick, Ashley has gotten herself into a real mess.

Ashley tries again to rollout, but Sara holds on. Now thou Ashley is closer to the ropes then ever. Looking as shes about to tap-out, she reachs again. Sara tried to counter it, but its too late. The Ref makes her break the hold. Sara let's go, and "helps" Ashley to her feet. Sara now has a little more blood going, but nothing serious yet. Sara begins to work Ashley into a corner with thunderous punchs. Ashley counters with a kick to the mid-section and Sara screams in pain.

Nick Miller: Damn that had to hurt!

Greg Boone: Yeah I Bet!

Ashley hits a swingning neck-breaker on Sara and both women hit the mat. Ashley goes for the pin, so the Ref hits the mat too and counts, 1.....Sara kicks out. Now Ashley stands her up. A few more punchs are delievered to Sara, but Sara counters with the Brush With Elegance. She goes for it, but...misses! And Ashley counters by getting Sara in a roll-up pin. Sara struggles to free herself as the Ref counts, 1...2...3 and the bell rings.

J.G. Wells: Your winner of this match by pinfall, she is Ashley!

"To Be Loved" hits the pa as Ashley stands on the floor raising her arms in the air and backs up the ramp now.

Nick Miller: Damn what a finish. Somewhat short, but a good and explosive opener none the less.

Greg Boone: Sara deserves to lose. Fuck her! She lost the control that she had taken from a cocky Ashley earlier on. FUCK HER!

Nick Miller: Well if you say so! Up next we got Kaku Kakarott, a new guy, but a huge monster, he faces Black Scorpion.

And so we focus on the ring is cleared of wrestlers.

J.G. Wells: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!

The lights turn black and red as "The Arms Of Sorrow" by Killswitch Engage hits the pa system as the crowd boos. Kaku heads on down the rampway looking more angry each time with his barbed wire steel pipe in hand.

J.G. Wells: Introducing at this time, from Indianappolis Indiana, he weighs 328 pounds, he is Kaku Kakarott!

He's so crazy that he takes some of the barbed wire off the pipe and wraps it around his forhead. You can see it pierceing through his forhead. He leaves it on there and starts to smile as he heads to the ring. He then gets in the ring and rips the barbed wire out his forhead. You can see the blood pouring down his face as he gets ready for his match. The ref orders him to put the barbed wire pipe down which he does. Pyro goes off followed by "Last Resort" and then out walks the Black Scorpion with his ballbat raised up pointing to the ring, the crowd booing him.

J.G. Wells: And his opponent, making his way to the ring from Death Valley, he weighs 260 pounds and is accompanied by Danny Hansen, he is Black Scorpion!

He slowly makes his way to the ring with Hansen following, heads up the steps and climbs in over the middle rope, then raises his bat up pointing it at his opponent. Scorpion removes his coat and drops that and his bat to the floor near Hansen. Kaku and Scorpion stand in the middle of the ring. The bells sounds and they sqaure off. Scorpion quick to take the advantage as he just pummels the monster Kaku with shots left and right. Scorpions is slowy driving Kaku into a corner. But then Kaku counters and hit Scorpion with a thunderous right hit, and then throws Scorpion into the turnbuckles. Now Kaku is on the offensive as he pummels Black Scorpion with murderous punches left and right. Then he breaks off his attack with a hard kick to the stomach and a uppercut to the face. He walks to the oppisite corner and prepares to charge into Scorpion.

Nick Miller: Well this match is about as explosive as Ashley vs Sara huh?

Greg Boone: Hell, its a shitload better!

Kaku charges and runs right into Black Scorpion, crushing him into the turnbuckle post. Scorpion has just had the wind knocked out of him, but he has no time to recover as Kaku grabs him and kinda monkey tosses him across the ring. Before Scorpion can even hit the mat thou, Kaku in stunning show of speed for someone of his size, runs up and delievers a thunderous big kick to Scorpions gut in mid-air. And sends Scorpion through the ring ropes and to the outside of the ring.

Nick Miller: DAMN! He kicked the shit out of Black Scorpion!

Greg Boone: Damn that was great! Haha!

The ref counts, 1...2...

Nick Miller: And so the ref starts the 10 count.

Meanwhile Black Scorpion is laid out on the floor trying to not puke up his guts. Kaku gets outside the ring and walks over to Black Scorpion were he is laid out. Kaku stomps on his arms, seemingly trying to break it. Scorpion cries out in pain!

Kaku picks up Scorpion and puts him onto the ring apron and then slides him into the ring. Then he climbs in himself. Kaku is now taunting the crowd and Black Scorpion and is recieved by nothing but boos. Kaku screams at the crowd.

Kaku: Ah Fuck Y'all!

Kaku shoots the crowd a bird and then turns his attention back to Scorpion who has now managed to stand back up. Kaku goes for a big boot, but misses and Scorpion out of nowhere hits Kaku with a hard punch to the jaw. Then preceeds to kick Kaku in the legs. And move out the way before Kaku can react. Then he does it again, BAM!. Now Kaku is starting to get pissed off as he has seemingly spent all of his energy for speed on Scorpion too early. Scorpion is now working on Kaku with all kinds of body shots, but then BAM!...suddenly Kaku gets a lucky shot in and drops Black Scorpion with a wicked punch to the head. Scorpion looks out of it. And Kaku retreats to the corner to heal up.

Greg Boone: What the fuck?! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM KAKU! Finish him damn you! He's weak!

Nick Miller: I agree with you, this is a very bad mistake on Kaku's part.

Kaku finishes up and begins taunting to the crowd. Meanwhile Scorpion struggles to get up. Kaku finishs taunting the crowd and turns to Scorpion and "helps" him up. He decides that its time to finish, so he begins to set his oppenent up for his finisher. But he's taken to long to finish him off and Scorpion counters by "rolling" out of Kakus grip and as Kaku turns around, Scorpion kicks him in the balls and then hits Kaku with a massive Spinning DDT! Scorpion goes for the pin, 1...2...Kaku kicks out. So Scorpion tries to "help" Kaku to his feet. He succeeds, and Kaku tries to counter with a left hook, but is caught again in the stomach by Black Scorpion. Scorpion picks Kaku up in his Scorpion Driver setup as Kaku doubles over in pain. Kaku tries to get out of the hold, but to no avail. Black Scorpion hits his Scorpion Driver on Kaku and goes for the pin, 1...2...Kickout!

Nick Miller: Damn that was close!

Scorpion yells "Fuck"!

Nick Miller: How in the hell did Kaku kick out of that?!

Scorpion slowly stands up and tries to catch his breath. Then he begins to "help" Kaku back to his feet. Kaku although dazed, tries to fight back and headbutts Scropion in the mouth. Scorpion reers back in pain, and Kaku tries to take advantage by grabbing Scorpion by the throat. Then he hits Scorpion with a massive chokeslam! Kaku goes for the pin, 1...2...kickout!

Nick Miller: Damn, what a match!

Greg Boone: Ah they both suck!

Nick Miller: Yeah ok!

Kaku picks Scorpion up by his hair and tries to set him up for his finisher. But Scorpion counters and sets Kaku up in the Scorpion Driver again! But before he can deliver, Kaku counters and sets Black Scorpion up in his Overrater. It looks like Kaku is about to hit his finisher, but then Scorpion counters again and now has Kaku back in the set-up for the Scorpion Driver! But before Kaku can counter it, Scorpion hits his finisher on Kaku for the 2nd time! But Scorpion is slow to go for the pin.

Nick: Come on, just reach over and pin him!

Scorpion manages to make the cover on Kaku and the ref starts counting, 1....2....3!! The bell rings!

J.G. Wells: Here is your winner by pinfall, he is Black Scorpion!

Nick Miller: WOW! What a fucking match! Well Greg that was sure as shit a good match. And of course Black Scorpion has chalked up another win.

Greg Boone: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They put on a better match then Ashley and Sara Jacobs did.

"Last Resort" is playing over the pa now as Scorpion is on the floor with Hansen who pats him on the back and congratulates him on the win.

Nick Miller: Yea...what? Par...? Parking Lot?!

Greg Boone: What?

Nick Miller: Well early today we did have an incident in the parking lot which involved Black Scorpion, and a new wrestler with SEF. But I didn't think that we were going to show that...well it's out in the open now, so as soon as we get back from this commercial we'll show it to ya all!

The show comes back to a scene outside in the parking lot, but its daylight and words in the corner of the screen say Earlier Today!

Unknown Wrestler: Hey check it out! I'm Kelborn Jackson and I'm here outside the Cobo Arena here in Detroit, Michigan! And although I'm not on the card tonight...I promise that I'm going to take this show to the extreeme! I'm Kelborn Jackson and I'm here to fight. I'm here for championship belts. And although in the end I could careless about belts or winning match, if I got anything to say about it...well then...your looking at your next SEF Heavyweight Champion!!

Kelborn Jackson: I'm...Hey motherfucker you got a problem?!

Camera pans over to a shot of Black Scorpion walking up into the scene, while talking shit to the new guy.

Black Scorpion (In the distance): Yeah I do. What are you going to fucking do about it? Huh Bitch?!

Kelborn Jackson starts fast walking over to Scorpion.

Black Scorpion: Yeah that's it tough guy! Come on over here and get beat the fuck down!

Just as Kelborn is about to reach Black Scorpion, all of a sudden Trent Flash comes out of nowhere and smashs Kelborn Jackson in the back of the head with a steel chair. Kelborn is thrown forward, but keeps his balance. As he turns his head to meet his attacker, Trent Flash smashs him again in the head, only this time in the face! And Kelborn Jackson drops to the ground. Then Trent starts beating him with the chair, while Scorpion runs up and starts kicking Kelborn. Kelborn tries to get back up, but is being beaten too badly.

Scorpion: Get his right leg, he seems to favor it!

Trent starts beating the leg of Jackson as Scorpion continues his assault.

Trent: Kick that fucker in the face!

Scorpion then kicks Kelborn in the face hard and busts Kelborn open right under his left eye. Kelborn starts pouring blood out of his face as The Diamond Exchange continue their assault.

Trent: Let's drag this fuck over to the curb.

Black Scorpion and Trent Flash grab Kelborn by his arms and drag him over to the curb. They lay his head on the curb, and then continue beating him.

Scorpion: Take that chair and crush his head into the curb!

Trent Flash raises the chair and then comes down hard on Kelborn Jackson's head with the steel chair...crushing his head into the curb!

Crowd: OH SHIT! .... Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!

Trent and Scorpion: Hahahaha!

Trent: Yeah soldier boy, how do you like that?!

Scorpion: Help me get him up!

Trent and Scorpion help the barely awake Kelborn to his feet. Then Scorpion picks Jackson up in his Scorpion Driver. Then he hits his finishing move on Kelborn, dropping him head first onto the concreate, BAM!.

Trent: Ooo...I know that must've hurt soldier boy!

Kelborn now bleeding very bad from his head injuries and eye wound, is looking close to passing out.

Trent: Let's put this fuckers head back on the curb and finish him off. Let's end his career here in SEF, before it even takes off! Hahaha!

Trent Flash and Black Scorpion drag Kelborn back to the curb and lay his head back on it. Then Trent hands the steel chair to Scorpion and Scorpion raises it high in the air, before dropping it back down on Kelborns face, again crushing his head into the concreate! Scorpion tosses the chair aside, and as he and Trent walk away, they talk shit to Kelborn.

Scorpion: Hahaha! Ya...your real hard huh?!

Trent: Ya! Hahaha!

Unknown person: Somebody get some help!

That scene ends and soon cuts back to a live shot of inside the Cobo Arena.

Nick Miller: Well...there you have it fans. A new wrester for SEF may have very well had his career ended before it even got off the ground. The Diamond Exchange has seemingly ended the career of what seems would have been a hot new wrestler for SEF. But again as always in the interest of our fans, we showed you want went on earlier.

Greg Boone: Haha! Goddamn that was a badass beating. Serves that soldier punkass right!

Nick Miller: You and the Diamond Exchange make me sick. You...whaa? Backstage? What's backstage? Well ladies and gentleman, it seems theres something that Scorpion wants to say backstage. Personally I don't want to hear from him. The fans watching can see and hear what he's got to say, but personally I don't. So take it away to Scorpion backstage.

Camera cuts to the backstage area with Black Scorpion.

Black Scorpion: Haha! That was a great video of the Diamond Exchange beating that punkass Kelborn Jackson down! But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to talk about that pussy giant Kaku. Kaku, your rather pathetic. You had me beat, and yet you just kept fucking around thinking your were hot shit. Well your just just a big pile of worthless dog shit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Why don't you pack up and go? Cause you'll never amount to anything here in SEF with your overly rookie ass attitude. I...

All of a sudden out of nowhere a badly, and very visibly beaten Kelborn Jackson comes up from the side of Black Scorpion and smashes him in the face with a bunch of Fluorescent light tubes taped together! The glass shatters all over Scorpions face and cuts him open real good.

Nick Miller: DAMN!!

Someone backstage: Holy fucking shit!

Scorpion heavily dazed from the glass attack tries to catch his balance as he begins to bleed profusely from his head due to the broken glass. But before he can react thou, Kelborn Jackson picks Scorpion up and body slams him on the concrete floor! Then Jackson begins to furiously punch and brutalize Black Scorpions face. Then suddenly two security guards come and try to get Jackson off of Scorpion. They pull Jackson off as Scorpion tries to turn over and crawl away.

Kelborn: Motherfuckers get off me!

Guard: Just take it easy man!

Kelborn begins to fight the guards now using his military fighting background to really give them a fight and sends them back a bit with some kicks. Then he turns his attention back Black Scorpion and grabs Scorpion by his hair and violently pulls him to his feet. He then shoves Scorpion head first into the wall, which leaves a large blood stain on the wall. Kelborn then grabs Scorpion and belly-to-back suplexes him onto the floor hard! Then rolls Scorpion over and grabs him by the ankle and puts him into a standing ankle lock! Scorpion starts sceaming in pain, as Kelborn tries to break Scorpions ankle. The guard gets on him and pulls him off and more guards come to the scene with Steve Whitmore in tow. The guards holds kelborn back who is looking crazy, like a madman, Steve orders him to be taken outta here for the night as he radios for some medics, Kelborn screaming loud directing it at Scorpion who is about passed out.

Kelborn: Who's the bitch now motherfucker?! Unlike you I don't interfere in peoples matches, so consider yourself lucky that I let you win that match. But as for you and me now?! I'll see you at the next show. And then I'm really going to show you whos the bitch! Meet me at the next show in a fucking Weapons match...if you dare. And as for your pussy boy friend Trent Flash? Well let's just say he won't be of any help to anyone for a few days. Haha!

The guards drag him away, then the camera cuts away back to a shot of the arena.

Nick Miller: Holy fucking shit! It looks like theres going to be a war between Kelborn Jackson and the Diamond Exchange. And my money is on the new guy!

Greg Boone: Ah man Kelborn Jackson is only brave when he's getting somebody from behind in a sneak attack. He's a bitch!

Nick Miller: That's exactly what started this in the first place and it was the DE jumping Kelborn from behind. We have a show to go on with though, but one hell of a show this already. After this commercial we got Kealley and Eagle!

We come from break to find Greg Kealley and Kurt Eagle brawling backstage, Eagle controlling Kealley and running him into a dumpster as their in the garage area, loading dock, whatever. He smashes Kealley's head against it repeatedly, then scoops him up dumping into the dumpster and pushes it across the floor over to the edge of the loading dock sending it flying off about ten feet down to the lot below and Kealley is seen spilling out of it unconscious on the ground.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Greg Boone: Damn, Eagle just destroyed Kealley, but no match, what was the point?

Eagle just stares down at Kealley with an intense stare and soon he walks away back towards the locker room area as we cut back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Hard to say what Eagle was thinking, but if he can bring that to the ring he may make it in SEF. I guess our next match is gonna be the fatal four way womens match, here we go.

J.G. Wells: Our following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a fatal four way match!

"Whats Left Of Me" hits the pa now and out walks Somoa Johnson to a few cheers, she stands tall and waves to the crowd.

J.G. Wells: Introducing first, from Miami Florida, she weighs 128 pounds, she is Somoa Johnson!

Somoa is walking down the ramp now and high fives some fans ad soon rolls in the ring and gets on her feet as her music fades out. We then hear "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks hit the pa and soon we see Jasmyne Kelli come walking out on the stage getting booed. She just smirks and heads down the ramp holding her head high ignoring the crowd.

J.G. Wells: Now making her way to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, she weighs 120 pounds, Jasmyne Kelli!

Jasmyne heads up the ring steps and slowly enters the ring, then she runs to a corner and jumps up on the second turnbuckle pumping her fists in the air. The pyro shoots off as "What It Is To Burn" blares over the PA and Emma runs out on stage.

J.G. Wells: Now making her way out, from Knoxville Indiana, she weighs 137 pounds, she is Emma Michaels!

She runs down to the ring and slides in and gets in all turnbuckles and the crowd shows much disapproval for her presence. She hops down and stares at Jasmyne and Somoa who stare at her and each other. The lights go bright as "Over My Head" Hits The Speakers And Tyler Makes Her Way To The Ring Slapping Fans Hands As She Goes by and Has A Smile On her Face.

J.G. Wells: And now making her way to the ring, from Freeport New Jersey, she weighs 115 pounds, she is Tyler K Andy!

Tyler Walks Up The Steel Steps Waving To The Crowd And Blows A Kiss To Them Before Entering The Ring Under The Second Rope. She Hops Up And Begins to Stretch when Emma Michaels charges her sending Tyler down with a clothesline. Somoa looks towards her, but Jasmyne gets in her face and is slapped back, then Somoa whips her into a corner and charges with a spear. Emma has Tyler up and in a corner nailing some knife edge chops on her, then lifts her on to the top rope, pulls her head down and drops her with a vicious ddt. Somoa sends Jasmyne across the ring and follows up for a clothesline. Jasmyne ducks and backdrops Somoa over the ropes, but she lands on the apron and grabs jasmyne, hooks her up for a suplex taking her over to the floor hurting her own back.

Nick Miller: Wow, a hard suplex by Somoa and Emma nailed that hard ddt earlier, now she is on the top rope.

Emma flies off with The 450 nailing it on Tyler and pins her, 1..............2..............3!

J.G. Wells: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by pinfall, she is Emma Michaels!

"What Is It To Burn" hits the pa as Emma gets on her feet raising her hands in the air while Somoa slowly stands as she just slid in the ring too late to break up the fall.

Nick Miller: Quick win by Emma, Somoa a lil too late to break up the fall.

Greg Boone: Somoa sucks, she hasn't done shit in SEF! Emma seems like she may though.

Nick Miller: Somoa did give our Women's Champ a nice run. Up next we got Nick Torres taking on a returning Derek Helms!

Emma is gone now and Somoa just heads behind the curtain, we focus back on the ring now.

J.G. Wells: The next match is scheduled for one fall!

We hear "Sing For The Moment" hit the pa and from theback walks Derek Helms to a small cheer.

J.G Wells: Introducing first, from Miami Florida, he weighs 155 pounds, he is Derek Helms!

Derek jogs down the ramp slapping hands of the fans, then he slides into the ring, jumps up and runs up some ropes raising his hands in the air. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns starting and flicks his toothpick away from a cautious Derek. The two begin to circle as the bell rings and then they move into a lock up, Torres immediately showing his power and forcing Derek into a corner. He backs up and looks for a right, but Derek shows his speed ducking out and turning Torres into the corner and unloads on him with rights and lefts. Derek leaps on to the second turnbuckle and starts raining down punches, but Torres grabs him around his waist and muscles him up, then drops him face first on the ringpost. Derek snaps back to the mat holding his head in pain.

Nick Miller: Damn, Derek with a lil control, but he overpowered and dropped hard on that post...good god, he's cut!

Derek is gushing blood from his head now and Torres pulls him up and nails a forearm across his back, then whips Derek into the ropes and looks for a big boot, but Derek ducks it and hits the ropes behind Torres quickly diving behind him with a chop block to his knee. Torres drops on his knee and Derek quickly rushes to the ropes flying back with a front dropkick sending Torres to his back. Derek rolls up on his feet and quickly scales to the top rope and leaps off with The Silencer, but Torres rolls out of the way and Derek lands and rolls in pain. Torres gets to the ropes and pulls himself up, Derek kneeling up and Torres rushes him slamming a knee against his head knocking Derek down.

Nick Miller: Derek with his high rosk finisher and misses, then Torres with that brutal knee to Derek's head.

Greg Boone: Derek shoulda stayed out of the ring if he can't even handle a chump like Torres.

Torres has Derek on his feet and sends him into a corner, then charges slamming into him with a clothesline and grabs him in a side headlock running out with a bulldog slamming Derek's bloody head into the mat and rolls him over hooking his leg, 1...........2......kickout! Torres gets up yanking Derek up and rips him up for the Westsiders Edge, but Derek wiggles around and manages to slide down behind Torres, runs to a corner and leaps up on the middle rope, then leaps backwards twisting his body around into a cross body. Torres catches him and stays on his feet staggering a bit, then snaps back nailing The Westside, a fallaway slam. Torres sits up, then stands and stomps at Derek, lifts him up and applies the Seattle Stretch on him, an abdominal stretch, Derek screams in pain, Torres slaps him in the ribs.

Nick Miller: Man, Derek is trying to pull a win out, but Torres is just so big and strong and now he has that abdominal stretch on him, Derek may tap, but he hasn't yet and we have a commericial, stay tuned and find out what happens folks!

We come from break and find Derek still in the hold, but he has his fingers touching the top rope. Torres lets him go and Derek falls on to the ropes. Torres charges him for a clothesline sending Derek out to the floor, then he rolls out after him, the ref yelling to bring it back in the ring. Torres pulls up Derek and whips him hard against the steel steps, Derek just leans again them now. Torres charges him with a knee, but Derek slides out and drop toe holds Torres face first on to the steel steps and he rolls off to his back holding his head.

Nick Miller: Derek has to be hurting bad after being in that hold so long and bleeding for most of the match, but now he has Torres down.

Derek struggles to his feet and rolls in the ring, but rolls out breaking the count.

Greg Boone: What an idiot, why not go for the win, doesn't matter how ya win?!

Nick Miller: Maybe he wants to beat Torres, not get a win?

Derek pulls up Torres who has a small trickle of blood going down his head. He lifts Torres into a bodyslam position, walks him to the announce table and lays him on it, then punches him in the head and rolls in the ring now. Derek climbs up the ropes now as the crowd starts to cheer for what they believe is coming, Nick and Greg are on their feet to the sides of the table.

Nick Miller: What is Derek thinking?

Greg Boone: No shit, just let Torres get counted out.

Derek stands straight up on the top rope, then he leaps off coming down over Torres for The Silencer, but Torres rolls off the table and Derek smashes through it.

Nick Miller: OH MY GAWD!

Torres is pulling himself up using the ring as the crowd chants HOLY SHIT. Torres looks down at Derek who is just laying there and so Torres pulls him up and rolls him into the ring, Derek's body limp. Torres slides in now and gets up, rips Derek up and over and drops him with the Westsiders Edge, then hooks his leg for the pin, 1................2.................3!

J.G. Wells: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match by pinfall, he is Nick Torres!

"Regular People" hits the pa as Torres slowly stands up and looks down at Derek giving him a nod of approval it seems, then he raises his hands in the air, Stacy coming in and celebrating with him, handing Torres the IC Title.

Nick Miller: Torres with a hard fought win and Derek with a hell of a return, a loss yes, but he proved he can hang.

Greg Boone: Oh shut up! All he proved is that he's an idiot! He coulda won the match, yet he broke up the count, then he tries another high risk and misses again costing himself the control he had.

Nick Miller: He was trying to put away Torres and give the fans a great show which he did, both he and Torres did.

Greg Boone: A great show is what this is because we get to see Viper in the main event as always.

Nick Miller: Well no doubt he gives a great one too and that match is next, he and Jordan face Orton and Bob!

We suddenly cut backstage where we find Black Bob step out of his dressing room to a huge cheer and he looks ready, he looks pissed, then we see Chris Orton step into view, the crowd cheering again. The two men look at each other.

Orton: You ready to tear a new hole into the DVF?

Bob: Ready......its beyond that now, words have no description for anything in my head of what I will do to Viper.

Orton: Good, lets go teach that asshole a lesson, give him a taste of his own medicine!

They turn to the camera and walk towards it each going on either side disappearing from the view.

Nick Miller: My god, Bob is ou tof his mind, but appears focused, Orton is ready, the main event is next!

We come back from break to find the ring all cleared and ready for the last match.

J.G. Wells: Ladies and gentlement, the following match is a tag team bout scheduled for one fall and it is our main event of the evening!

"Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit, the crowd goes crazy cheering for Bob. He then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

J.G. Wells: Introducing first, he makes his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. "I Stand Alone" hits the pa as Orton comes out from the curtain making his way down the ramp, stops at the middle, raises his arms in the air cross them like an "X" as huge bright white light pyro goes off leaving flaming "X" behind him.

J.G. Wells: And his partner, making his way to the ring from St Louis Missouri, he weighs 240 pounds, Chris Orton!

He continues to walk down the ramp make his way up the steel stairs and enters the ring, walks over to corner of the ring climbs the second turnbuckle, steps up and raises his arms in the air crossing them like an "X" then the camera shows fans cheering for him. We then hear "To Live Is To Die" hit the pa and the crowd starts booing and we soon see Triple V and Jordan Brooks come walking out on stage with their respective titles around their waists, Whitney next to Viper and Sean on the other side of Jordan. They start down the ramp slowly and steady.

J.G. Wells: Now making their way to the ring, the team of the Deadly Venom Faction, being accompanied by fellow members Whitney Marret and Sean Martin, they win together at 605 pounds, they are Triple V and Jordan Brooks!

The crowd continues to boo as the DVF makes it to ringside and they stare in the ring, but then Bob rushes to the ropes, leaping to the top one and flies off with a cross body taking Viper and Jordan down on the floor. Sean leaps on Bob laying forearms across his back. Orton slides out of the ring and chases Sean up on the stage, Sean taunts him and Orton gives chase to the back after Sean. Whitney slams her Women's Title across the back of Bob's head, then backs away as Viper and Jordan gets up and remove their titles which Whitney holds. Jordan has Bob in a bearhug and rams him into a ringpost, then rolls him into the ring. Viper slides in the ring and stands up and the bell rings, then he drops a knee to Bob's head and pins, 1............2....kickout!

Nick Miller: The match finally starting officially, but Orton isn't even out here now.

Greg Boone: So, he shoulda known better than to leave his partner hanging, tough shit for Bob, he'd get beat anyways though.

Viper has Bob and nails a piledriver on him, then he gets up and makes the tag. Jordan comes in and rips up Bob for a spinebuster, but Bob twists around nailing a tornado ddt. Bob crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up, Jordan gets up and charges him, but Bob backdrops him out to the floor. Jordan gets up slowly and Bob grabs the top rope pulling himself over dropping on Jordan with a cross body taking him down. Bob gets up and Whitney taunts him, so Bob walks her way and Viper comes running around from behind Whitney charging Bob quickly nailing Venom right there on the floor.

Nick Miller: Good god, Viper just flattened Bob.

Greg Boone: Just like he did last Sunday, so much for Bob killing Viper.

The ref yells at Viper to back off and Jordan now grabs Bob rolling him in the ring, then he gets in as Viper gets on the apron and makes the tag. Viper comes in the ring and tells the ref to shut up and count, then lays on Bob in a laxxed cover, 1.............2..kickout! Viper gets up and yells at the ref, the corwd cheering loud. Bob kneels up and Viper shoves the ref into a corner, then turns and Bob low blows Viper, then rolls him into a small package, the ref slides down and counts, 1..................2.................kickout!

Greg Boone: Thank god that cheater Bob didn't after that disgraceful low blow, what a cheap whore!

Nick Miller: What the hell? Viper has done far worse to Bob!

Bob gets up and Viper is still in pain. Jordan rushes into the ring, but Bob ducks his clothesline and comes off the ropes with a spear taking Jordan down. We suddenly see Sean Martin run from the crowd and slide into the ring, Orton right behind him. Bob catches Sean with a kick to the gut and puts him down with the Back Alley Bomb! Viper is up and Orton lifts him for a body slam, but instead turns one way, then snaps around the other wth his body, falls on his hands and knees swinging Viper backfirst on Orton's back, the variation he calls X Marks The Spot. Orton springs up and catches Jordan with a clothesline taking both over the top rope as Bob climbs up to the top now and leaps off with the Detroit Death Drop connecting across Viper's neck, then he floats around and hooks his leg in a pin, 1...................2....................3!

J.G. Wells: And here is your winner of the match by pinfall, he is the "Original Gangsta".....Black Bob!

The crowd roars as loud as they can in approval, the cheers deafening in the Cobo Arena, a near Daddy Mack cheer and we hear "Black Bob" the song that is play over the pa now, but barely hera due to the fans cheering.

Nick Miller: He did it, Bob did it, he pinned Viper, by god this man deserves a shot now.

Greg Boone: No, he cheated, he had to cheat to win, this is unfair.

Nick Miller: Oh shut up, can it, get over it, Bob beat Viper!

Bob is on his feet now raising his hands in the air and we see Orton get in the ring shaking his hand and raising his hand now. Whitney Jordan has Viper ad Sean out of the ring and kneels down as Whitney stares in the ring with anger in her eyes. Bob climbs uop the turnbuckles and points out to the crowd, then raises his hands high.

Nick Miller: My god what a reception for Bob winning here in Detroit and what a show we witnessed tonight. Two matches made for our next pay per view Unscripted, but next week is another edition of Sacrifice, so we'll see ya then folks, take care!

The music switches to "My Sacrifice" now as the crowd continue cheering for Bob who stands tall in the ring as our show goes off the air and fades to black, then our logo flashes.....

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF