sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

RAW IS SEF 35 {10/14/02}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

October 14th, 2002

Pyros shoot off as Across The Nation by Union Underground plays and Raw kicks off live from the sold out Molson Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada! Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler begisn the show from near the stage at the announce position!

Jr: Hello everybody and welcome to raw! I am jim ross alongside jerry the king lawler and we have a great show for you tonight!

King: Yes we do! The first match looks good, rock is in trouble!

Jr: Yes he is! That cruiserweight match between hurricane and xanthus is shaping up nicely!

King: Not to mention they both have two matches tonight!

Jr: That they do! The hardcore match and tag match should be great as well! But the main event should take the show tonight as usual!

King: I know, mack is really gonna show hayabusa about hardcore!

Jr: We will have to wiat and see! Hayabusa is great, but wether ya like mack or not, he is too!

Handicap Tag Match

Details: Rock starts off strong, but soon falls to the double team efforts of rapid and johnny! He keeps fighting back, but their both too much for him and he soon goes down after the x-cution folloed by the rapid fire!

Winner: Rapid&Johnny X via Pinfall

Jr: Well that was a bit unfair, especially since rock has another match later on tonight!

King: Hey now, he never complained about it!

Cruiserweight Title

Details: Both men stare at each other, then start off with a lock up, xanthus getting a headlock, but hurricane pushes him a way and shoulder blocks xanthus to the mat! He runs the ropes and xanthus jumps, leap frogs him, they try some moves, but keep countering each other, till xanthus gets a quick rollup for a near fall! After that they both start laying it all into each other! Xanthus goes up top on a numerous amount of times! Hurricane goes up as well, but works a more ground based attack, trying to keep xanthus down! Xanthus gets knocked to the outside, then hurricane flies out after him, nailing a sommersault quancha! They both make it back in, where xanthus hits a flowing ddt on hurricane, but only gets a two count when he pins! Hurricane tries for the eye of the hurricane, but xanthus counters into a swinging neckbreaker! They both get up and punch away, hurricane sending xanthus reeling, then grabs him by the throat and chokeslams, but only gets a two count for the pin! He picks up xanthus and tried for th eye of the hurricane again, but xanthus counters again, into a flowing ddt, then goes up top and hits the 450 splash to win the match!

Afterwards, both men are up and hurricane shakes xanthus's hand and raises his hand!

Winner: Xanthus via Pinfall

Jr: My god that was a good match! Some unbelievable displays of athletism and what a great show of sportsmanship by hurricane!

King: Yea, that was a great match! What more can I say?

Triple Threat Match

Details: Triple H is awarded the vistory when neither benoit or titan show up!

Winner: Triple H via Countout

Jr: That was certainly an easy debut for the game!

King: Yea, I wonder why benoit and titan didn't show?

No Disqualification

Details: The match ends in a draw when both hbk and kane fail to report for the show!

Winner: Double Countout

Jr: Well that was not good! I wonder what happened to both men?

King: I don't know? Maybe they found each other before the show?

Triple Threat Match
Hardcore Title

Details: All three men start attcking each other with there bag o' tricks! Xanthus then pulls out a pipe and cracks both men over the head! He then picks up Jericho and nails the Acapulco Driver for the win!

Winner: Xanthus via Pinfall

Jr: That was pretty good! Xanthus did good for his second match!

King: Yea he did! Now lets see how hurricane does in second match next!

Tag Team Match
#1 Contenders For World Tag Team Titles At No Mercy

Details: Matt starts off against jason, taking him down with right hands and hitting some moves on him! The action goes back and forth with hurricane coming and taking it to jason! Rock eventually make sit in and cleans house, nailing each man with a ddt and belly to belly throws! At one point, jaosn looks to clothesline hurricane, but he ducks and rock gets nailed! Rock gets up, nails jason with the rock bottom and leaves the ring! Hurricane then hits the eye of the hurricane and wins the match!

Winner: The Hurricane&Matt Hardy via Pinfall

Jr: That was pretty good, but I wonder why the rock was so quick to walk out?

King: Maybe he didn't feel like wasting his time teaming with jason?

Hardcore Match

Details: Hayabusa and Mack go nose to nose, staring holes through each other, then mack slaps hayabusa who responds with a right hand! They begin trading punches with hayabusa gaining the advantage! Mack soon comes back after a knee to the midsection and starts chopping away on hayabusa! They both strat pulling out all the stops on each other as well as stop signs, two by fours, barbed wire bats, singapore canes, fire extuingushers, tables, and thus forth! At one point, hayabusa is laid out on a table by the ramp, mack goes up top a twenty foot lader whihc is standing a few feet away! He has is back to hayabusa, at teh very top and leaps off coming down with a picture perfect moonsault, crashing through hayabusa and the table! After a lil struggle, they make it up and in the ring where hayabusa begins taking it to mack and even nails the falcon arrow through a table, but when he pins, only gets two! Hayabusa looks a lil suprised, but just starts laying into mack and goes up top hitting a beautiful moonsault, pins, but still only gets two! Hayabusa has mack up and goes after him, but out of nowhere, mack hits da shows ova! He drops to the mat as does hayabusa, but manages to crawl over and drape an arm across him! Mack only gets two as hayabusa kicks out! Mack gets up, but hayabusa does as well! Mack grabs hayabusa and looks for a piledriver, but gets backdropped, then hayabusa sets up mack and nails H-Thunder! He then goes up, looking for the phoenix splash, but has he comes down, mack rolls away! They both get up and mack nails da shows ova again, then sets up a table, rolls hayabusa on it and delivers a piledriver through table and pins hayabusa to win the match!

Afterwards, they look to shake hands and do, but steph distracts hayabusa and mack grabs a singapore cane, cracking it over hayabusas head, then destroying the cane on the rest of his body, leaving him laying as the crowd boos him and throws trash at him!

Winner: Daddy Mack via Pinfall

Jr: Wow, that was a great match, but what mack did at the end was low! How can he do that after having such a great match with hayabusa?

KIng: I don't know, I guess he wanted to really hsow his pain or whatever! Beats me!

Jr: Ok, I guess! Well folks, that was a great match and even after what mack did, my hats off to both men! We'll see all of you right here next week!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF