sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Smackdown is Stephanie 42 {12/5/02}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2014, 06:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 5th, 2002

Pyros shoot off as Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson plays and Smackdown kicks off live from the sold out American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas ! Tazz and Michael Cole begin the show from near the stage at the announce position!

Cole: Hello everybody and welcome to smackdown! I am michael cole alongside tazz and we have a great show tonight!

Tazz: We sure do! A huge tag match later tonight for the tag titles!

Cole: Thats right, johnny x and chris jericho challenge daddy mack and rapid!

Tazz: We also have quite a few people in singles action tonight!

Cole: And a big fatal four way to determine the number one contender to the womens title at armageddon, now lets get on with this hardcore match!

Triple Threat
Hardcore Title
#1 Contender For Intercontinental Title On Raw

Details: Hayabusa starts early, taking hurricane down with a trash can to the head, then beats on him with a kendo stick before hitting some aerial moves on him! Johnny soon runs out and joins in, charging at hayabusa, ramming him into the corner, then putting him down with a ddt! Hurricane flies at johnny dropping him with a flying forearm smash, then tries chokeslamming hayabusa, but gets elbowed in the head! Hayabusa sets up hurricane and hits him with the falcon arrow, but gets nailed with a chair, then hit with the x-cution by johnny and pinned!

Winner: Johnny X via Pinfall

Cole: Good match to kick off samckdown with! Lot of action in that one!

Tazz: Yea there was! Those guys started off the match fast!

Fatal Four Way
#1 Contender For Womens World Title At Armageddon

Details: Kaci goes after cassie at the beginning and takes her down with a spinning heel kick, then hits her with a powerbomb! Ashley comes down and trades punches with kaci before kaci finally clotheslines ashley down, then goes up top and as ashley gets up kaci hits her with a corkscrew moonsault! Meanwhile destiny has run out and immediately jumps on kaci, slamming her head into the mat! She picks up kaci and hits her with a neckbreaker, then grabs a ashley and starts pounding on her with right hands! Cassie gets up and dropkicks destiny in the back knocking her to the outside, then follows her out! Destiny beats down cassie and grabs achair, but strife tries stopping her only to get nailed with the chair! Johnny then runs over and spears destiny to the floor! Inside the ring, kaci gets up and nails ashley with the intervention divine, then goes up top and hits paradise and pins to win the match!

Winner: Kaci via Pinfall

Cole: That was a great match! Those women sure showed everyone how good they truly are!

Tazz: Sure did! What a job they did tonight!

Singles Match

Details: Austin and strife start off locking up! Austin forces strife back and chops away on him, then whips him into the other t/b's and clothesline shim down! From there austin continues hammering away at strife, hitting him with a suplex and a spinebuster here and there! Strife fights back some, grounding the rattklesnake for a moment or two, but soon falls to the stunner and his pinned by austin!

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin via Pinfall

Cole: Good debut for austin! Strife his doing well here and is not to easy to beat!

Tazz: Hey, its austin ya know! He went in and whipped some ass!

Singles Match

Details: Triple H starts off overpowering matt, but matt fights back, taking down triple h! The action spills outside where both men eventually get counted when they fight through the crowd to the back!

Winner: Double Countout

Cole: Well, I guess neither man cared about winning!

Tazz: I guess not!

Leather Strap Match

Details: Rock starts off strong, rocking shane with right hands! Shane pulls on the strap though and clothesline rock down, then begins stomping him and working over his legs with elbow drops and leg locks! He whips rock with the strap a few times, making rock scream! Rock tries for a rock bottom, but shane fighst out of it, hits the snake bite on rock and pins him to win the match!

Winner: Shane Viper via Pinfall

Cole: Wow, shane just beat the rock! What a win for him!

Tazz: Dam right what a win! Shane did good!

Singles Match

Details: Cassidy starts off betaing down angel! Angel tries fighting off cassidy, but cannot do it and soon falls to the funeral followed by the declaration of death and cassidy wins the match!

Winner: Cassidy Dawn McPherson via Pinfall

Cole: Cassidy dure dominated that match!

Tazz: Yea she did! She should do well in sef!

World Tag Team Titles
Special Referee: Xanthus

Details: Rapid begins by locking up with johnny! Rapid overpowers johnny and puts him in a headlock, but gets shoved into the ropes! As rapid comes off the ropes he shoulder blocks johnny down, then hits him with a elbow drop! He grabs johnny by the hair and tags out to mack who flies in off the top rope coming down on johnnys arm! Mack then goes to work on johnny! Johnny fights back and hits a ddt at one point! He tries tagging in jericho, but mack stops him and drags him to his corner tagging in rapid! Rapid begins beating johnny down, hitting him with a backbreaker and a piledriver! He goes for the exterminator, but johnny moves and rapid hits the t/b's! Jericho tags in and goes after rapid, kicking him in the ribs, then suplexing him! Mack tries running in, but xanthus keeps him back and doesn't let him in the ring! Jericho stomps away at rapid! Hbk comes out from the crowd right behind mack and pulls him by his legs down to his level and the two just stare at each other! In the ring, rapid tries to mount a comeback, flooring jericho with a huge clothesline, then looks to bring johnny in the ring, but out of nowhere xanthus spins rapid around and nails him with a huge spinning kick, then runs up the t/b and flies off hitting rapid with a twisting moonsault! Johnny gets in and picks up rapid hitting him with the x-cution, then jericho gets up and jumps off the second rope nailing rapid with the lionsault and pinning him as xanthus counts the fall!

Mack and HBK are just staring at each other the whole time, then they grin, look into the ring at jericho and johnny celebrating and jump in! All four men look ready to fight, then xanthus dropkicks both jericho and johnny in the back and mack nails jericho with da shows ova at the same time hbk nails johnny with sweet chin music! Xanthus grabs rapid by the hair and gives him a flowing ddt, then hbk and mack kick him in the ribs a few times! Mack grab a mic and speaks!

Mack: Hey rapid, we had a nice run, but I am sick of carrying your punk ass, so get to stepping bitch, cause this team is no more!

Mack starts kicking rapid, pushing him out of the ring! Mack then raises the mic back up!

Mack: Now, just to let ya all know, tonight you saw the formation of the kliq here in sef! Myself, Daddy Mack, my good friend, HBK, that f'n kid over there, Xanthus, and last but no way in hell is she the least, my wife, Stephanie McMahon-Mack!

The crowd cheers as mack does is pose with steph behind him while hbk does his pose and xanthus hops on the t/b!

Winners: Chris Jericho&Johnny X via Pinfall

Cole: Oh my god! Mack just turned on rapid and his teamed back with hbk, not to mention xanthus! Why did he do it I wonder?

Tazz: Beats me cole! I guess maybe what he said was true, he was sick of carrying rapid! Who knows!

Cole: I sure don't! Maybe we can figure this out, but the shows over for now, so have a goodnight and see you next week!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF