sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Smackdown is Stephanie 46 {1/2/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 05, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 2nd, 2003

Pyros shoot off as Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson plays and Smackdown kicks off live from the sold out Tingley Coliseum In Albuquerque, New Mexico! Michael Cole and Tazz begin the show from near the stage at the announce position!

Cole: Hello everybody and welcome to smackdown! I am michael cole alongside tazz and we have a great show tonight!

Tazz: Yes we do! Starting off the show is a two falls match for the cruiserweight and hardcore titles, shane viper, david flair, and matt hardy will all fight it out for those two titles!

Cole: That should be good! Also in singles action, rey mysterio takes on hbk and brittany andrews goes against trish stratus! Not to mention big evil and red devil go up againsthe team of hayabusa and raven!

Tazz: That should be sweet seeing them two guys team up! Don't forget that fatal four way with the us title and a shot at the world title at the rumble on the line!

Cole: Oh yea, that will be great! Strife, christian michaels, chris jericho, and daddy mack all in one match! Also rapid defends his world title against joey c and johnny x gets married to kaci in sef's third wedding in a week!

Triple Threat Two Falls Match
1st Fall: Cruiserweight Title
2nd Fall: Hardcore Title

Details: Flair and matt and begin by double teaming shane! They both clock him with right hands back and forth, then flair knocks him from the ring and matt jumps on flair, knocking him down and stomping him! Matt then picks up flair and whips him into the ropes, nails a clothesline, then picks up flair again and body slams him near the t/b's! Matt climbs to the second rope and jumps off nailing his signature leg drop, then shane gets back in the ring and rushes matt and elbow drops him in the head! He begins beating on matt and tries locking in a armbar, but flair grabs him and picks him up for a powerbomb, hitting it! Matt jumps up and clubs flair in the back, then gives him a bulldog! Shane gets up and goes after matt, who ducks a clothesline attempt, kicks shane in the gut and gives him the twist of fate to win the first fall!

Matt as lil time to celebrate as the second fall starts and flair jumps, knocking matt facefirst to the mat and stomping away at him! He then jumps outside and starts throwing in some weapons! He grabs a table and starts to slide it in, but matt jumps up and baseball slides the table into flairs face, knocking him top the floor! Matt jumps outside and beats on flair with a kendo stick, then roll him in the ring, grabs a ladder and slides it in as wella s the table! Once matt gets in, shane is up and nails matt with a trash can, then grabs a stop sign and hits him in the back! Flair gets a chair and bashes shane in the head, then goes back outside and finds a crowbar and comes back in the ring! Matt gets up, but flair nails him in the head with the crowbar, then picks up shane and whips him into the corner and grabs the ladder driving it into shanes gut! Flair sets up the table, but matt gets up bleeding and nails flair in the back, then pushes him down and sets the ladder up near the table! He grabs shane and nails himw ith a kendo stick, then rolls him on the table and climbs the ladder, does the hardyz guns and leaps off with a leg drop on to shane, putting him through the table! Flair then gets up and pulls shane away from matt who is hurt and pins shane to win the second fall!

Winner Of 1st Fall: Matt Hardy via Pinfall

Winner Of 2nd Fall: David Flair via Pinfall

Cole: My god, what a brutal match that was in the second fall!

Tazz: Damn right it was! Flair and matt put a beating on shane as well as themselves!

Singles Match

Details: Rey starts off fats, trying to take down hbk with some aerial moves, but is soon grounded and hit with a suplex and ddt! Rey tries for the 619 at one point, but hbk moves and grabs rey hitting a german suplex into a pin to win the match!

Winner: Shawn Michaels via Pinfall

Cole: Wow, hbk sure took it to rey in that one!

Tazz: Man, rey can move, but hbk was just too much for him!

Fatal Four Way
United States Title
#1 Contender For World Heavyweight Title At Royal Rumble
Special Guest Referee: Rapid

Details: All four men stand in the ring staring at each other, then jericho flies at michaels, taking him down with a flying forearm smash! Strife swings at mack, but mack ducks and grabs him in a wiastlock, executing a german suplex on strife! Jericho beats down michaels and runs at mack for a clothesline, but mack just sidesteps jericho and throws him to the outside! Strife is getting up and mack goes over, kicks him in the gut and whips him into the ropes, but michaels jumps up and clotheslines strife to the mat, then mack runs over and spears michaels, knocking him through the ropes to the outside! Mack picks up strife and gives him a piledriver, then goes over and lays up on the t/b's with a cocky look on his face! Rapid just looks at mack and can't help but laugh! Jericho jumps in the ring and gets in rapids face for laughing and they start shoving each other! Before they can throw a punch, strife gets up and clubs jericho in the back, then picks him up and gives him a powerbomb! He looks for the pin, but michaels jumps in and breaks it up! Michaels and strife brawl and soon strife gives michaels a spinning powerbomb, laying him out! Jericho gets up and mack stands on the t/b, then leaps off, hitting jericho with a missile dropkick! Strife rusn at mack, but mack gives him a drop toe hold, then stomps on strife, picks him up and whips to the ropes and gets reversed! Strife runs at mack and clotheslines him out, but goes out as well! They begin fighting on the outside while jericho and michaels get up with jericho behind michaels! Jericho clubs michaels in the back, then rolls him up in a school boy and pins him to win the match! Mack has strife beat down and jumps in the ring! He looks at jericho, grabs the us title and hands it to jericho raising his hand, then leaves the ring! Jericho flaunts the title in rapids face who ends up punching jericho and soon the two are tearing each other apart! Officials come out and break then up after a while!

Winner: Chris Jericho via Pinfall

Cole: Wow, that was a very good match! What a show of respect by daddy mack!

Tazz: Yes it was! Mack raised jerichos hand in victory, but remember, mack was never pinned! Kind of messed up waht happened with jericho and rapid though!

Singles Match

Details: The ref delares the match a double countout when neither trish or brittany appear at the arena!

Winner: Double Countout

Cole: Well, I guess neither woman wanted to compete tonight!

Tazz: I guess not!

Tag Team Match

Details: Big evil starts off against raven, really taking it to raven! Hayabusa hen tags in and starts beating down big evil with a real intense look on his face! He apears to full of aggression and just pummels big evil not letting up once! Red devil tries coming in, but raven tackles him to the outside where they fight it out! Hayabusa soon suplexes big evil, then goes up top and hits the phoenix splash and pins him to win the match!

Winner: Hayabusa&Raven via Pinfall

Cole: Wow, hayabusa was sure on fire tonight!

Tazz: Yea he was! Damn did he ever beat down big evil!

World Heavyweight Title
Special Guest Referee: Daddy Mack

Details: Rapid and joey start off locking up and rapid just pushes joey into the corner with ease! He begins stomping away at joey, then picks him up and whips to the opposite corner, runs at him and clotheslines him into the t/b's! Joey falls to the mat and rapid backs up waiting for mack to issue a ten count! Mack just smiles and doesn't count, instead he lays on the bottom rope and talks with stephanie who is at ringside! Rapid just looks annoyed and grabs joey by the hair, picks him up and gives him a ddt, then picks him up again and gives him a suplex! He then whips joey into the ropes and sends him crashing to the mat with a high knee and goes for the pin! Mack looks over and slowly counts, but before three, he holds his arm in pain, then joey kicks out! Rapid just picks up joey and whips him into the ropes and hits him with the exterminator, then picks him up and nails the rx explosion on joey and pins him! Mack makes the pin, but goes slow enough to count to ten! Has he gets to three, mack gets even slower, moving in slow mode speed, inching his hand to the mat and finally slaps it and rapid wins the match! Rapid jumps up and mack hands him the title, raising his hand in victory and tells rapid he was just playin!

Winner: Rapid via Pinfall

Cole: That was an interesting match to say the least! What was with mack?

Tazz: Hey, the guy was just messing with rapid! Rapid still won, no big deal!

Cole: Alright, well thats all the matches we have tonight, now stay tuned for the wedding of johnny x and kaci!

Johnny X&Kaci's Wedding
Best Man: Rapid
Maid Of Honor: Christina Love
Special Guests: Ace, Spaydz, Mya James
Minister: Daddy Mack

The ring is set up to get ready for Johnny X and Kaci's Wedding! Daddy Mack and Johnny X are already waiting in the ring along with Rapid, Christina Love, Ace, Spaydz, and Mya James! Mack, Johnny, Rapid, and Christina are having a friendly discussion waiting for it all to start, Mack giving Johnny a little pep talk seeing as he has been through this before! A few guys walk up and tell then that the bride is ready and the wedding is about to start. Everyone moves to their positions when as expected, the same old "Here Comes The Bride" music plays over the P.A system! On cue with the music, Kaci walks out wearing her wedding dress! Kaci, smiling away walks down the ramp laughing at the people saying "Marry Me Instead"! Kaci gets to the bottom of the ramp when a few guys from ringside rush up to take the ropes down so Kaci can get through, since she has a big dress on and doesnt want it ruined! They take the ropes down and let her in and she stands next to Johnny as Minister Daddy Mack speaks!

Daddy Mack: Whassup everybody? I mean, Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to witness the joining together of these two Lovebirds Johnny X and Kaci! I seem to have misplaced my cards that were meant to tell me what to do, so I'll just skip waht I don't know and get right to it! Johnny, Do you take Kaci over here to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold yadda yadda yadda we all know the rest!

Johnny X: I do!

Daddy Mack: And do you Kaci, Take Johnny X to be your lawfully wedded husdband?

Kaci: I do!

Daddy Mack: If anyone... who isn't a member of the crowd has a problem with these two becoming man and wife, speak now or forever keep your trap, shut!

Nobody raises their hand except the male crowd members

Daddy Mack: Then by the power I was given just recently, I now pronounce you two, man and wife! Johnny, You may now kiss your new wife!

Johnny doesn't waste any time and kisses Kaci to a huge ovation from the crowd! They break the kiss and Johnny jumps out of the ring and helps Kaci out! Once she's out he picks her up and carries her back up the ramp much to the crowd's approval as Smackdown draws to a close!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF