sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 1/15/2014

Started by mysticbabydoll, January 09, 2014, 04:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mysticbabydoll

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on Wednesday January 15th, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEW WAR Owner
Whitney Marret
The Owner handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

SEW WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEW OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Court Time Sports Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Theme Music

Match one: Hardcore
SEW Light Heavyweight Championship
Matt Ward  vs. Jordan Cut(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Match two: Steel Cage Tag Team
Simon Lee Nash & Brady Henderson vs. Phoenix Winterborn & A Native Americano w/Whitney Marret
Referee: Tom Walker

Match three: Black Steel Ball Bat on a Pole
Taylor Andrews vs. Julie
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guest:  Whitney Marret & the SEW Champions

Main Event Match: "You're Fired!" Gaunlet Match
The Mack vs. Johnny Camaro, Kasey Winterborn, Kimberly Pain, Steve Weigel, Skull, Zilus Zion, Tim Stone
Special Guest Referee: SEF Founder and WAR Owner, Whitney Marret

Card Is Subject To Change

NBD

WELCOME TO WAR HERE IN THE OLD STEEL CITY OF PITTSBURGH PA!!!

Nick Miller ready for another action packed WAR as Shady Smack is settled in with a blunt and fifth of jack daniels as he sits in a bar stool actually and is level with the table.

A great night as usual it appears to be and with Mack main eventing even against seven jobbers, he still draws more than a kick ass cage match and a title match. Julie and Tina looking for one more moment together before the Queen retires and it should be amazing!

Nick nodding in agreement.

Good points my pint sized friend. Mack is sure to out shine them all. Looking forward to the cage myself and were seeing a good tag team scene in the works. Its too bad Julie is leaving us, but a fond farewell she will leave us with and that isn't counting anything she has done in the new year. Curious as to who may show up to buy SEF from Mack, but we'll find out when the SEW Champions and Whitney Marret check in later. Up first is Jordan Cut defending his Light Heavyweight Title against a returning Matt Ward who is one for one since returning.

Match one: Hardcore
SEW Light Heavyweight Championship
Matt Ward  vs. Jordan Cut
Referee: Doug Melvin

Jordan running out from behind Matt before the challenger can even finish making his entrance to the ring. The cool cutter running Matt into a ringpost and rips him up into a back suplex on the floor. Jordan pulling a Singapore cane out from under the ring and begins smacking Matt wherever he can hit, his back, head, legs, arms. The cool cutter a bit crazy with the cane and then unsnaps the Light Heavyweight Title from his waist laying it on the ring apron. Jordan pulling Matt up to roll him in the ring, then slides in grabbing his title and stands up ready to use it. Matt getting up and ducks Jordan's swing with the belt to come around and latch on for a swinging neckbreaker. Jordan spinning out and into The Cutter dropping Matt and turning him into the pin ending the match.

Winner: Jordan Cut

"Don't Give Up" plays over the pa and Jordan sliding out of the ring to pull Matt out and ddt him off the apron to the floor. Jordan pulling a table out from under the ring and sets it up, then pulls Matt up to Rock Bottom him through the table and roll in the ring lifting his title up to pose as the winner.

Match two: Steel Cage Tag Team
Simon Lee Nash & Brady Henderson vs. Phoenix Winterborn & A Native Americano w/ Whitney Marret
Referee: Tom Walker

A Native Americano stepping on to the apron entering as the final of four men to grab the cage door and slam it shut behind his large frame in the swat gear. Whitney Marret watching her man through the door with a look of fear for she knows what awaits and lust for she loves deep. The SEW Talent Director stepping through the ropes to stand next to his partner, SEX World Heavyweight Champion, Phoenix Winterborn to stare across at Brady Henderson, one half of the SEW WAR Tag Team Champions, who stands by his partner for the night, Simon Lee Nash. The four men just locking eyes and reading each other before A Native Americano strikes first with a kick to Simon's midsection. Brady lashing out to Phoenix with right hands rocking the World Champ back a few steps while A Native American rushes Simon into the mat with a clothesline. Brady turning to leap up with a calf kick to A Native Americano and springs up to leapfrog Phoenix who keeps going to the ropes bouncing back into a spinning wheel kick knocking the co holder of the Tag Titles down. A Native Americano gets forearms to his back from Simon who tries to latch on with a front facelock, but the Talent Director spreading his arms and roaring up like a bear forcing Simon back a few steps. Phoenix has Brady up raking his face across the steel cage as A Native Americano whips Simon to a corner and charges in with a shoulder aimed for the son of Nash's midsection. Simon making it to the side sends A Native Americano to hit the cage and ringpost stumbling back a bit groggy. Simon lifting him up for the F-5, but A Native Americano slipping down to rip Simon up in a german suplex launching the son of Nash backwards and over to his stomach. Phoenix hammering Brady in a corner with punches and whips him out of the corner to A Native Americano for Smoked it looks like. Brady leapfrogging the Talent Director and runs for the side of the ring scaling up the cage wall. Phoenix hot on his trail as Brady climbs fast touching the top and trying to pull himself up. A Native Americano pulling Simon up from his knees to rip him up into a powerbomb, but gets countered with a sunset flip into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Phoenix yanking Brady down to the top rope and slams his head into the cage wall, then performs the FireStorm down to the mat. Simon catching A Native Americano with a kick to his head and grabs him in a facelock to snap back with a hard ddt into the mat. Simon rolling the big man over, but sees Phoenix getting up to cut him in half with a spear driving the American Tradition to a corner bouncing his head off the turnbuckles. The son of Nash scaling the cage wall to pull himself up top. Simon standing up to look around at the crowd and down in the ring leaping off in a diving headbutt aimed for A Native Americano. Whitney on the outside shrieks in delight when A Native Americano moves out of the way letting Simon slam headfirst to the mat and roll on his back in pain. Phoenix getting up out of the corner to head for the door as A Native Americano looks up at him and back at their opponents. Brady stirring up, but gets cut in half by A Native Americano with a hard shoulder tackle to torso flattening the co holder of the Tag Titles. Phoenix pulling up Simon to deliver the FireStorm on him and A Native Americano looks at him with a crazy twinkle in those hungry eyes, then climbs up the cage wall. Phoenix heading for the door leaning in the corner as A Native Americano reaches the top, stands up and then proceeds to launch his large frame off the top of the cage to crash down on Simon with a thunderous body splash shaking the ring. A Native Americano rolling off in pain, but gets to his feet and Phoenix exits the cage now with the Talent Director following to end the match.

Winners: Phoenix Winterborn & A Native Americano

"Justice" plays over the pa as A Native Americano shakes hands with Phoenix raising his arm in the air. Whitney Marret coming to the other side of her man hugging his large frame. A Native Americano leaning down for a kiss with Whitney, then raises her arm in the air standing tall with his old lady and first time partner who he just won a match with.

Match three: Black Steel Ball Bat on a Pole
Taylor Andrews vs. Julie

Tina looks at Julie with a half cocked smirk of sarcasm ready to start this thing and the American Girl just calls her into a lock up. They engage and circle around struggling for the power advantage with what seems like an awful long time and starts to appear like their laughing and having fun rather than compete!?! Julie getting a side headlock on Tina, but then notices a girl skipping down the aisle as she glanced that way anyways. Its Kristin Fox in a sort of two piece business "suit". The top resembling a sports jacket and tie with a white shirt under her top while the black shirt is so short you can see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Kristin has a clipboard looks to be evaluating the match as she walks around ringside trying to look sexy. Julie paying her no mind and keeps the side headlock Tina who eventually shoves The Queen away and runs into her for a clothesline. Julie ducking and Tina keeps going to launch over the top rope to crash into Kristin with a senton splash knocking the COO down. Her white bikini style panties flashing as she tumbles to her back and Tina to her feet as Julie grabs the ball bat off the pole to down off the turnbuckles. Tina lifting up Kristin to send her in the ring and smack her ass as she crawls in away from the Golden Gal. Kristin getting up to get choked with the bat by Julie who drops the COO in the Dirty Drop and gets to as Tina comes in the ring.

Who's that?

Julie puzzled and Tina laughing at Kristin.

Kristin Fox.

I know your the real Fox, Brittany, but who is she!?

Tina laughing some more.

She is KRISTIN FOX, our new boss, one of, god your getting hard of hearing old lady!!!

Julie shoving Tina who falls to her back and The Queen laughing, then drops to her knees and slaps Tina lightly on her cheek almost like a tap out.

This is all yours darling, I'm retiring and don't need it, so here's to ya Tina, I give up the match.

The ref calling the end of the match.

Winner: Taylor Andrews

"Foxy, Foxy" play as Julie gets the Womens X Diva Title and hands it to Tina raising her arm in the air. Tina celebrating her tag partner hugging her and they kiss, then "I Kissed A Girl" and the Golden Gal raises Julie's arm high pointing to her as the real winner. The Golden Gal slapping the Womens X Diva Title over Julie's shoulder declaring her the real champion and while The Queen sheds a tear, she hands the gold back and celebrates with Tina a team.

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guest:  Whitney Marret & the SEW Champions

In the ring we see the modified red satin bed in a corner of the ring where fore posts wrapped in green neon lighting support a full size mirror over the bed. The Hardcore Hotel sign blinks nearby on the ropes with the vacancy light glowing and then "Lowlife" plays over the pa. Here comes The Mack in his ring gear looking all cocky and sarcastic as usual with Brady Henderson in tow sporting a suit jacket and grey tee with a pair of blue jeans and sneakers. Brady with his Tag Title belt over his shoulder looking a bit cocky and indifferent to the fans as he follows Mack down the aisle. Behind them comes a very large man wearing a bit fancier suit with his undershirt unbuttoned at the top. A pair of slick designer shades cover his eyes and short black hair rests on top of his head slicked back. The large man saunters behind the Tag Champs in his black wing tips as Mack hops to the apron dancing in the ring into his muscle pose while Brady climbs the steps to enter. Mack popping up in a crotch chop, then admires his new set up before sliding on to the bed tossing a microphone to Brady and picking one up as well. The large man enters the ring via the steps standing to the side of the bed sort of out of the way, but too big to go unnoticed as he watches the ring and Mack. Brady standing on the other side of the bed and Mack nodding to him as he lifts a mic.

Good to have someone else out here to watch the back of The Mack, the hottest talent in SEF today, plus we be Tag Champs and you were listed as a guest, but we all know you were to do what I do, wrestle.

Mack looking over to the big man in a suit.

Now as for watching my back, I decided I needed a full time employee for that matter, so I hired one and here he is, The Fabulous Beast or The Griffin for short, same thing anyways.

Griffin looking indifferent as Mack moves on with a sarcastic smile. Brady speaking up now.

I got your back too Mack as I am just out here to get a birds eye view of the ever controversial Hardcore Hotel.

Mack grinning and nods to his tag partner, then rolls on to the show.

Goddamn right, so let's get to it boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, the Hardcore Hotel presents SEW's champions and Owner, so come on down all you elitist artists!!! Hell, I'll even sell any one of ya my stock in SEF providing ya make me the right offer and anyone outside the company who wants in on a little stock of SEF, come on in cause its open to anyone in this world. Fuck, any aliens out there watching on an illegal tap into our satellites cause ya know if they be advanced, they be watching, so come on down and invest in the future of wrestling federations, the most mainstream wrestling network in the universe, S..E..F.

Mack kicked back on his bed checking himself out in the mirror and awaits someone, anyone, to come on down. "Don't Give Up" plays and here comes Jordan Cut marching to the with his Light Heavyweight Title around his waist. The cool cutter heading up the steps and in to head for Mack, but is cut off by the beast. Jordan in Griffin's face and then "Foxy, Foxy" plays over the pa bringing Taylor Andrews down with her Womens X Diva Title around her waist. The Golden Gal skipping to the ring and Jordan watching what she is up to while watching Griffin who watches it all. Tina sliding in the ring and popping up near Jordan suggestively arching up sexually and kisses him on the cheek, then hops on to the bed laying with Mack twirling a finger to his chest. Mack paying attention to himself and now Tina, although he notices who is in the ring and who comes out next, he pays them no mind when "Indestructible" plays. Kristin Fox comes out in a long black jacket with a matching mini skirt and white shirt with red swirls. With her is some hot chick in a Mack shirt cut up to almost reveal everything and acting like a lil girl. Kristin leading her to the ring and the two step in where Kristin gets a microphone tossed to her and says.

Hello Mack, I know originally Viper offered me stock which I bought and you did as well, however, I would like more and my friend here has an offer that you may like a more than money!?!

Kristin offers the girl the mic which she takes and steps forward to drop on her knees before Mack ripping her shirt down to let her tits free with the excepting of her nipples, although, Mack can see them through the mirror. Jordan liking this as does Brady and Griffin notices, but watches all while Kristin stands back and the girl says.

I am Star and I will fuck you and your friend all night rocking your cock harder than ever before if you sell your stock to the princess.

Mack shrugging.

Who's the princess sweetheart?

Suddenly a motorcycle comes roaring out from the back and parks at ringside where a fairly big man steps off to hop to the apron. Kristin eyeing the man like she knows him and a girl gets off the back of the bike enters the ring removing her helmet ready to strike Star. Tina leaping off the bed with an sto taking this girl down into the T & A as the guy goes for Kristin prompting Jordan to try and catch Griffin with The Cutter. The beast shoving Jordan down to the mat and rushes over to shove the intruder into a corner, then catch him with a powerslam to the mat. Tina letting the girl up and Mack has Star up on the bed groping her when the Golden Gal crawls over to have fun with her now. Brady and Griffin standing off with Jordan and Mack steps into view snapping a leg up making the cool cutter drop to his ass knowing he could have felt Da Shows Ova. Jordan wide eyed and Mack laying back on the bed where Tina is fingering Star and making out with her. The Mack staring at himself mostly and tosses a mic to the new girl in the ring who helps her man up while Griffin makes sure they stay back and calm while keeping Jordan at bay. Brady on guard too and Mack laying back all arrogant and sarcastic.

So you two clowns wanna ride in here trying some cheap trick only to tail. Now try again and use that stick right or I'll show ya mine!!!

The girl smiling at that.

Anytime Mack, soon as you get rid of those two girls next to you because I want you to myself, Daddy!

She looks a bit ferocious and Mack shrugging.

So come me sweetheart, their doing their own thing!

The girl just smiling and stays back with the unknown big guy who holds her by the waist.

Some other time because I came here for business, to buy your stock Mack. I am the one who was here in the past, I am Claire Fox.

Not much of an impression on anyone and Mack asking sarcastically.

Who?!?

All of a sudden with the all attention been taken away from action in the ring, all the lights go out and a single bright white spot light goes to the top of the ramp as "(Rock) Superstar" hits plays over the PA system. A bunch of purple, red, blue, and green lights pulsate to the sound of the music and circle the area at the same time and a woman comes out from the back and with closer inspection, this woman is none other than the SEF Founder and War/Anarchy Owner, Whitney Marret wearing a tight white business women's shirt under a black leather halter top to show off her ample mommy cleavage, a pair of black designer belt looped booty shorts with a diamond studded belt that the belt buckle of it is a diamond encrusted bald eagle and a pair of thigh high white leather heeled boots called Warrior and she sports a necklace from Jewelmint collect called "Renegade" that is a necklace  that goes down her chest and the blot at the end that's encrusted with pearls,rubies, citrines, and peridots that rests beautiful on her cleavage that only being a mom could give her and a pair of matching earrings that dangle down to her shoulders and a knee length black military jacket. She's got her dark ruby red slightly curly hair down, with each step she takes, her hair bounces and sparkles and it cascades down her back and in front over her shoulders. She walks down the ramp, slapping a few fans hands, smiling from ear to ear with a mega-bright smile, as she walks down the ramp, she sways her ass from side to side to what seems to be the rhythm of the song and keeps on walking down and reaches the steel steps as Tina gets up off Mack and props herself  on her elbows on the bed as Mack strolls over to sit on the middle rope and raise the top ring rope. She walks on the apron and Whitney bending over with her ass inches from Mack's face and he is staring at the fine booty of the boss's with a very wide grin of approval. Whitney gets in the ring and Mack shortly follows. There is a mic at the end of the bed waiting for Whitney and she squats down and picks it up. Whitney spins around to find Mack right there Johnny-on-the-spot beside her with an arm around her waist. She looks around the ring, then looks to Mack and scoots away from him and stands center of the ring with a mic. Whitney brings the mic up to her radiant dark rubied lips and without a glace towards A Native Americano who has made his way out behind his old lady to lean on the bike at ringside, she says.

Its time for the innovator of Rising Dominance to take center stage and let you all know what I wanted you out here in the Hardcore Hotel. Of course, Mack is Tag Champ along with Brady Henderson as The Showtime who I am completely behind to rebuild a tag team division that is really looking promising. I say thank you both as I know with Mack guiding this young highlight reel waiting to happen, the future is here as well as the past and present. And Tina, or as I think you should always be called, Taylor Andrews, for you are a woman and my Womens X Diva Champion. You have a huge task ahead of you to carry the very prestigious and only womens title in SEF. So here's to you my Golden Sweetie!

Whitney sauntering to the bed where she pulls Taylor to sit up and leans into a hot kiss trading tongue and making everyone watch with smiles, like Mack, or with jaws dropped, like Jordan who likes it very much. Whitney stepping back to take center stage lifting her mic up.

Jordan Cut, you are on your way as long as you represent SEW as the Light Heavyweight Champion and show us all that the cool cutter can be just that, a champion deserving of more. Perhaps another shot at the SEX World Heavyweight Champion who is going to lead us into the future. So here he is, the American Tradition, Phoenix Winterborn.

"A Light That Never Comes" plays over the pa bringing the SEX Champ out in a loosened tie and blue shirt with the top button undone. Phoenix moving down the aisle nodding to A Native Americano who nods back letting him head to the ring. The World Champ heads up the steps entering to keep his eye on everyone and gets tossed a mic by Mack, then stands near Whitney, but not too close. Mack laid back on his bed getting rubbed on by Star as Tina lays back there too and Phoenix lifting the mic up.

Now its time for you all to sit back and listen to a real champion speak and show you how I took over this show before!

Mack confused and sarcastic.

When did ya ever take over my show?

Phoenix snapping back.

A couple weeks ago, remember!?

Mack firing back.

No, I was too busy out shining you and kicking ya to the curb.

Phoenix scoffing.

Please, I could out wrestle you, Jordan, Brady, and anyone in this ring!

Whitney arching a brow at Phoenix who smiles a bit sarcastically shrugging his shoulders while Mack rolls his eyes chuckling.

I am actually known outside of SEF unlike anyone else out here with the exception of-

ME! You forget sonny boy, I been wrestling since back in the eighties tearing it up in old abandoned warehouses leftover from many failed business in Detroit. I stepped in The Dungeon a skinny punk kid to walk down south to Mexico, swam my way to Japan and toured back across the old country to bring what I leaned to the states. Found success in some major promotions like the old XWF, though I hear there been a million of them, it don't matter, the magic created was real and made me a global star like a decade before SEF was ever created. IWF was a big league player and I remember a IWC, the Underground, then came SEF, XCW, and then a company I helped build, DOGG, and it got big, as big as SEF and in less time. My name carries weight you cannot begin to know for I made myself the top star in half a dozen or more world recognized promotions winning so many World Titles I can't tell you the number now, just that I think its over twenty. I am the man and until you beat me back to the bottom of SEF, you will never be better than The Mack.

Mack standing there looking smug and sarcastic as ever while Phoenix seeths a little feeling the stinging words, then A Native Americano comes sliding in the ring when the American Tradition looks to make a move. Mack cocking a leg, but A Native Americano pulling back Phoenix getting in front of him to which Mack says.

Keep yo boy in check or ya gonna have to pick up his head after I kick it off again. If he want a match with me, we got Sacrifice next Monday, so be there or be square, boy!

Phoenix backing up to the ropes and exits the ring leaving to the back with a bitter taste in his mouth. Whitney hugging to the side of A Native Americano who looks at Mack.

I wanna buy your stock and I know my old lady does too, so its up to you Mack, who ya selling too!?

Mack grins arrogantly and lays back looking up at himself directing Star to get busy on his cock.

I'll sell ya ten percent norm, you deserve that, so drop me a dolla in the back and my beast as your paperwork. Anyone else?

Claire Fox speaks up.

I want to buy.

Mack nodding to her ok.

I'll sell ya five percent sweetheart, so same deal, drop by and pay me, all ya gotta do is sign your name and its yours.

Griffin handing papers to A Native Americano and Claire who leaves with her man on the bike. Kristin making her exit and Brady takes off with Griffin as Tina sits on Mack's face pulling her tights aside so he can tongue her twat. Star riding Mack letting her tits flop and bounce swings her hair around wildly while screaming loud. A Native Americano and Whitney Marret make out in a corner to ignore the action across the ring where Mack cums with Star and Tina, then the Golden sliding off Mack. Star sliding off and Mack telling her to hit the bricks, then Tina escorts her to the back while some of the ring crew gets the bed and sign outta here. A Native Americano taking off and Whitney ready to referee the main event in her gorgeous get up looking hot as ever. Mack laying up on the top rope winking at her and laughing as both lean back ready to cap off the night with this gauntlet match.

Main Event Match: "You're Fired!" Gaunlet Match
The Mack vs. Johnny Camaro, Kasey Winterborn, Steve Weigel, Skull, Zilus Zion, Tim Stone, Kimberly Pain
Special Guest Referee: SEF Founder and WAR Owner, Whitney Marret

Here comes Johnny running to the ring and he slides in to leap up running into a dropkick at Mack who flips over to his feet on the mat. Johnny springing up, but too late and eats Da Shows Ova getting pinned by Mack to end his run as a SEF wrestler.

Winner: The Mack

Kasey saunters out to climb in the ring and drop to Mack flipping down his tights and sucking his cock, then begs for him to fuck her before she is fired. Mack shoving her to the mat flipping his tights back up, pats his cock down and pulls Kasey into the Mack Attack and pins her to end her time in SEF.

Weigel runs down and clobbers Mack into a corner, but gets turned around and nailed with knife edge chops to the chest. Mack whipping Weigel out to the ropes and catches him on the rebound in a german suplex bridging into the pin to send Steve back to the minor leagues.

Skull hits the ring lighting up Mack with punches, then looks for one giant one and Mack ducks around him to end his reign in SEF with Da Shows Ova falling on him for the pin.

Zilus looking to get the jump on Mack literally jumping off the top rope, but Mack ducking out of the way and pops off Da Shows Ova a smooth as last time dropping into the pin ending another career in SEF.

Tim Stone enters the ring and looks at Mack ready to earn his spot, offers a handshake and Mack smiling at Timmy, then brings his hand kicking him in the midsection. Mack into a swinging neckbreaker and goes up to fly off with X to Tim's chest, then leans into the pin ending his career in SEF.

Kimmy comes skipping out naked heading up the steps to bend over the middle rope showing off that firm ass and shaved pussy with tits hanging down hard and firm. Kimmy moves to Mack leaping up to wrap her legs around him, kissing all over him and saying.

Take me and I'm yours as long as I remain SEF, you can have me any night you want.

Mack shrugging and slams her to the mat, flips his tights to enter her pussy with his cock and rolls over letting her ride him. The Mack laying flat as Kimmy bounces up and down to pin him and keep her career.

Winner: Kimberly Pain

"Lowlife" plays over the pa since Mack is c'mon, he just earned a sex slave in SEF who he now rolls to her back really giving her a hard time pounding that pussy into submission making Kimmy scream and cum with The Mack to end WAR.

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
The Mack(c) v. Whitney Marret

Winner:
Whitney Marret via Submission from the Southern Sleeper @ 68 Minutes 4 Seconds

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF