sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Smackdown is Stephanie 49 {1/23/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 13, 2014, 01:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 23rd, 2003

Pyros shoot off as Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson plays and Smackdown kicks off live from the sold out Pepsi Arena In Albany, New York! Michael Cole and Tazz begin the show from near the stage at the announce position!

Cole: Hello everybody and welcome to smackdown! I am michael cole alongside tazz and we have a great show tonight!

Tazz: Yes we do Pretty damn good show we got lined up! Course, nothing like the rumble we had on sunday!

Cole: Thats for sure! This past ppv was probably the best sef has had and hopefully they all get better!

Tazz: Yea, but on to tonight! Our mai event consists of four broads tearing into each other inside a hell in a cell!

Cole: Yea, and one of them is a mystery woman, no one knows who she is! Also though, johnny x defends his ic title against damien destruction, then defends his us title against david flair, two matches in one night!

Tazz: Thats big feat ahead of johnny, but the kid is doing good, so he may be able to pull it off!

Cole: Maybe! But don't forget, flair has two matches also, he and cameron take on the team of mike matchett and ty taylor! Plus, two of matts MFers are in action when CM fights kevin nash and ralph fights shane douglas and j-max in a triple threat!

Intercontinental Championship

Details: They start off locking up, then damien shoves johnny to the ground and begins stomping him! Damien picks up johnny and suplexes him, then lifts him up again and powerslams, tries for a pin, but gets two! He begins punching johnny in the head, then has him up and whips johnny into the ropes, goes for a clothesline, but johnny ducks and comes back with a flying forearm smash, knocking damien down! He jumps on damien, punching him, then picks him up from behind and gives him a german suplex! They both get up and johnny looks for a spear, but gets kicked in the head, then clotheslined to the mat! Damien picks up johnny and delivers a powerbomb to him, then begins working over johnnys legs with leg locks and elbow drops! After a while of this, damien picks johnny up and tries for an f-5 type move, but johnny lands on his feet and nails a ddt! He gets to his feet as does damien who starts punching johnny, but johnny knees damien in the gut and whips him into the ropes dropping him with a clothesline! Johnny goes outside and gets on the top t/b, then has damien gets up, johnny flies off and dropkicks damien to the mat! He goes for a pin, but only gets two! They both get up trading punches when damien sends johnny backwards with soem big rights, then kicks him in the gut and tries for the ultimate destruction, but johnny counters out of it and its the x-ecution and pins to win the match!

Winner: Johnny X via Pinfall

Cole: What a match that was! Damien sure looked impressive considering this was his second match in sef, but johnny got the win!

Tazz: Yea, this match was a good one! Some great action already tonight and its our first match!

Tag Team Match

Details: Ty and flair start off together with ty moving fast at first and taking it to flair! Flair though ends up grounding ty and working him over with some excellent ground moves! Mike soon tags in and looks to have flair down, but he tags out to cameron who jumps in and tackles mike, punching away at him! Cameron puts the boots to mike who fights back, but ends up getting dropped by camerons breathless and pinned allowing cameron and flair to win!

Winners: David Flair&Cameron Hutton via Pinfall

Cole: That was good! Cameron and flair looked to work good as a team!

Tazz: Yea they did, ty and mike tried, but I guess cameron and flair are too good of a team!

Singles Match

Details: Both men start off locking up and when neither man goes down, they tear into each other and end up spilling outside where lesnar gets a chair and triple h gets a sledgehammer! They hit each other simatamously and get disqualified!

Winner: Double DQ

Cole: Well, that wasn't very good!

Tazz: I know! I was looking forward to those two locking up to!

Singles Match

Details: The ref declares the match a no contest when neither nash or CM shows up!

Winner: No Contest

Cole: I guess they didn't want to fight tonight!

Tazz: I guess not!

Triple Threat Match

Details: Ralph ends up being to drunk to make it to the ring while shane and j-max just dont show up!

Winner: No Contest

Cole: Well, more people who didn't want to fight!

Tazz: Stephanie and mack can't be to happy about this!

United States Championship

Details: Flair and johnny start off locking up, but flair ends up tripping johnny backwards and pushes him down! He grabs a hold of johnny sleg and begins working on it heavily with leg locks, spinning toe holds, and elbow drops! He has johnny screaming some and tries for the figure four, but johnny kicks him away into the corner, then grabs him and rolls up flair, only getting a two count! They both get up and trade punches, flair rocking johnny back, then clotheslining him! He picks up johnny and ddts him, then jumps on the second t/b and does a moonsault, tries pinning, but only gets two! Flair pulls up johnny again and tries for a suplex, but johnny slips down behind him and pushes him into the ropes, then spears flair and pins him to win the match!

Winner: Johnny X via Pinfall

Cole: Another good match involving johnny! Him and flair did great!

Tazz: Yea they did and johnny held on o both his titles tonight! What a good job!

Hell In A Cell
Fatal Four Way Elimination
Womens World Championship

Details: All four women are in the ring with the cell lowered over them staring at each other! Suddenly, the mystery woman runs at francine and libby, clotheslining them both down! Lita turns her around and begins punching her, but ends up getting clocked by the woman! She then throws lita to the outside, picks up libby and gives her a hard ddt, then grabs francine and powerbombs her hard and pins her, eliminating francine! Libby jumps up and runs at the woman, but gets powerslamed! The woman picks up libby and powerbombs her as well, then pins her, eliminating libby! Lita is on the top t/b and as the woman turns around, she flies off and delivers a hurracanrana, taking the woman down! Lita picks her up and whips the woman into the ropes looking for a clothesline, but ends up getting clotheslined herself! The woman picks up lita from behind and puts her in a sleeper, but drops down, then goes up top and gives lita moonsault and pins her to win the match!

Afterwards, once the cell raises up and she gets her title, the woman pulls off her mask to reveal a black haired woman who looks a lil like julie from her first reign in sef! She gets a mic and speaks

Julie: Yes, it is I Julie, the toughest woman in all of wrestling and I am back in SEF, so hit my music!

She drops the mic and Dirty by Christina Aguilera hits as julie dances a lil and poses with her title before heading to the back!

Winner: Julie via Pinfall

Cole: Well, what do ya know! The mystery woman was julie and she is back to her original self!

Tazz: Yea, thats great cole! Julie is one tough broad and let me tell ya, now that she has the womens title, every woman in sef had best bust their ass even more!

Cole: Thats for sure! But anyways, the show is now over, so we'll see ya next week and have a goodnight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF