sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

RAW IS SEF 55 {3/3/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 13, 2014, 01:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

March 3rd, 2003

Pyro begins shooting off inside the sold out Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island, New York as Across The Nation by Union Underground begins playing and raw kicks off live with Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler near the stage at the commentators table! The cameras pan out over the crowd who is on their feet, screaming for tonights show and waving their signs in the air! The view then cuts back to the commentators table!

Jr: Hello everybody and welcome to raw right here in long island! I am jim ross along with jerry the king lawler and we are looking forward to a great show here tonight!

King: Yes we are jr! Right here tonight, in a couple hours, the living legend himself, Y2J will battle six of the ebst superstars in sef to earn a shot at the world title in two weeks!

Jr: Yes he will, but if he loses, he must be forced out of action untill after wrestlemania!

King: But he won't lose jr, he's the king of the world!

Jr: Maybe so, but we'll have to see, caus ehe has his work cut out! Also tonight, victoria has her work cut out for her when she challenged hbk for the ic title!

King: Victoria is quite scary and I am sure with viper by her side, she will win the ic title!

Jr: I don't doubt her abilities or vipers actions! Also in singles action, rapid has his return match against lil rocker while two former teammates, andy styles and risktaker battle it out!

King: Also, jazz takes on patricia and torrie in a triple threat match with the winner receiving a shot at the womens title on smackdown and a tag match between lita and trish taking on kandice and cassie will take place! More puppies jr, whoooooooo!

Jr: Oh god king! Anyways, theres also a fatal four way with some promising talent and we shall see who steps up in that one! Now lets start the show!

SEF Intercontinental Championship

Victoria music hits and she makes her way to the ring being accompinied by viper, both of them wearing their tag titles! Then sexy boy hits and out comes hbk wearing his ic title and looking serious! He walks to the ring and takes a mic, then says!

HBK: Alright, listen up people! I am sorry to do this, but I am having some problems right now and don't feel like wrestling a woman, so I am forfeiting the title to her and taking some time off! Its already been cleared, so once again, I am sorry, but shit happens!

HBK drops the mic and hands the title to victoria before leaving the ring and heading b/s as victorias music hits and she poses with the ic title and viper!

Lillian: Your winner and new ic champion by forfiet.......Victoria!

Victoria music hits and they head b/s!

Jr: I wonder what is happening with hbk? he must really have problems! I hope everything works out for him!

King: Me too jr, but he probably just didn't want to face victoria, she is crazy after all!

BackStage

Lita and Trish Jericho are seen talking at the coffee stand.

Trish: Ya Know Lita,I Cant wait till tonight....you and me are totally going to rip does two apart,

Lita: Yea I KNOW......They really think their going beat me and you,something must be terrible wrong with those two,i mean your skills,my moves.....no one can beat...

Suddenly Cassie Michaels walks up to the coffee stand and starts to pour coffee as she spills a little bit on Trish.

Trish: Ow! What The Hell?!

Cassie: Oh Im Sorry,Did I just do that?

Trish: You Sure as hell did,and you better apologize before tonights match begin right now!

Cassie: Oh yea?! Well lets not hesitate...

Trish Smirks then Slaps Cassie Across the face....cassie takes no time and spears trish to the floor knocking her down. The Two Roll around the floor pounding each others heads on the floor as finally,some Ref's Show up and seperate the two. They Constantly try to get at each other as the scene fades to a commercial break!

Singles Match

Risktaker and torrie make their way to the ring and await andy styles! Cassidy comes out and andy runs from the crowd and jumps risktaker from behind, clubbing him in the back and stomping him into the mat! Andy then picks up risk and whips into the ropes, but gets reversed and hit with a clothesline! Risk nails a couple elbow drops, then lifts up andy and gives him a snap suplex and pins, 1....2....kickout! He starts pounding andys head into the mat, then picks him up and whips him into the ropes, looks for a dropkick, but andy keeps a hold of the ropes and risk falls to the mat! Cassidy then jumps on the apron and distracts the ref as david flair runs down with a crowbar and bashes risk in the head, then andy hits the styles bomb and pins, 1......2........3!

Lillian: Your winner by pinfall........Andy Styles!

Andys music hits and he heads b/s with cassidy!

Jr: What was that? Flair had no business being out here!

King: Hey now jr, its only cheating if ya get caught!

Triple Threat Match
Shot At SEF Womens World Championship On Smackdown

Rythm hits and out comes jazz looking serious! Then patricias music and she comes out to cheers! After that, need a lil time hits and out walks torrie with risktaker! All three women start off, patricia and torrie double teaming jazz at first, but getting knocked down with a double clothesline! Fom there jazz dominates the match with mostly power moves and soon hits torrie with a fishermans suplex and pins her, 1.......2........3!

Lillian: Here is your winner by pinfall........Jazz!

Rythm hits as jazz raises her arms up then heads b/s!

Jr: Jazz sure dominated that match! She is a tough, mean woman!

King: Yea she is! I wonder if torrie or patricia needs any comforting!

BackStage

Rapid and Paul Heyman are seen in the hallways holding a Conversation.

Paul Heyman: I Cant even believe he even wants to go through with this match....I Mean Him Against You? He Has No Chance,

Rapid: Thats Exactly what ive been saying,i mean come on he's a Light HeavyWeight,he stands no chance against a heavyweight especially one like me...

Paul Heyman: Oh Well I Guess he'll have to learn what a true Wrestler is..

Rapid: I Guess So...

Rapid and Paul Heyman continue talking as the scene fades to commercial break!

Tag Team Match

Cassies music hits and she comes out with strife and they get in the ring! Then, time to rock&roll hits as trish makes her way out with chris jericho! Then lovefurrypassionenergy hits and lita comes running out with jeff hardy! Kandice fails to come out, so cassie goes it alone and looks good for a while, but is soon taken down an dlooks to get put away with a moonsault after trish bulldogs her, but strife intereferes and pushes lita to the outside, grabs cassie and runs!

Lillian: Here are your winners by DQ...........Trish Stratus Jericho&Lita!

Time to rock&roll hits as trish tends to lita, then her and jeff help her b/s!

Jr: Well, the match was unfair, but strife shouldn't have done that to lita!

King: I know jr, but he was just protecting his fiance cassie!

Backstage

Venom X's l/r is show with all the members looking on at the last match, most notably, eyeing chris jericho! Viper is shown up close, looking on with an evil grin!

The Camera then fades over to where Killer is seen punching a Bag rapidly inside his locker room,as he stops and walks out heading towards the ring for his match as the scene fades to commercial break.

Fatal Four Way

Killers music hits and he makes his way out with pete and they await their opponents! Then pimp by 50 cent hits and walks tyler toxic! He makes a beeline for the ring and runs in, getting all over killer with punches, then whips him into the ropes and hits a spinebuster, goes up top and hits an elbow drop to him! He pins, 1...2....kickout! They both get up and killer rakes tylers eyes, then goes to work on him the corner and whips him into the ropes! He tries for a kick to teh head, but tyler ducks and grabs killer, giving him a belly to belly suplex, then waits for him to get up and nails the tilt a kill slam and pins, 1.......2........3!

Lillian: Here is your winner by pinfall.........Tyler Toxic!

Pimp by 50 cent hits as tyler poses before heading b/s!

Jr: Wow, very good debut by tyler! What an athlete!

King: Yea, he is ok, but I think he cheated and hwat happened to justin and jayson!

Singles Match

Rapids music hits and he comes out with paul heyman, does his usual pose and waits! Then lil rockers music hits and he comes running out, slides in the ring and goes after rapid who just lays in some right hands and whips him into the ropes, catches a sleeper and lcoks it in! Lil rocker looks to fade away when james ego comes out and jumps on the apron! Rapid lets rocker go and swings at james who jumps away, then rocker gets up and dropkicks rapid to the outside! Rocker distracts the ref while james grabs a chair and goes to work on rapid! Paul tries stopping but gets chased b/s! Rapid crawls back in the ring and gets whipped into the ropes, then hit with a spear followed by the 1-2-3 from rocker who pins, 1.......2.......3!

Lillian: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Lil Rocker!

Rockers music hits as he poses for the crowd and heads b/s!

Jr: My god, lil rocker just beat rapid! I don't believe it!

King: No fair, james interefered!

Backstage

Chris jericho is shown making his way out here, looking pumped up and ready for his match!

5-Person Gauntlet Match
If Chris Jericho Wins, He Will Recieve A World Title Shot In Two Weeks On Raw; If He Loses, Jericho Will Be Forced To Take A LOA Till After Wrestlemania

The countdown appears and gets to zero, then break the walls down hits as chris jericho walks out with trish by his side! They get to the ring and pose, then wait! I stand alone hits and out comes damien destruction looking serious an intense! He climbs in the ring and goes toe to toe with jericho, then teh bell sounds and they lock up! Damien taking jericho back to the corner and look to break cleanly, but jericho pokes damiens eyes and starts laying in chops to him, then gives him a snap suplex, hits an elbow drop and goes up top! As damien gets up, jercicho hits him with a missile dropkick and pins, 1......2.......kickout! Damien jumps up and cloteslines jericho, then gives him a piledriver and pins, 1.....2.....kickout! He picks up jericho an dlooks for the ultimate destruction, but jericho flip sover his back and rolls up damien for the 1........2.........3!

Lillian: Your winner by pinfall.........Chris Jericho!

Damien looks shocked, but heads b/s as we will neevr die alone hits and out walks ace!

Jr: That roll up came from nowhere!

King: Four more to go!

Ace gets in the ring, but his met with a dropkick to the knee and soon get shouldertackled by jericho! Jericho works over aces knee like a madman and at one point when trish distracts the ref, he uses a chair on it, really frinding it in aces knee! He bashes ace one in the head, the throws the chair away and locks in the walls of jericho and ace with his knee hurting, taps out!

Lillian: Here is your winner by submission........Chris Jericho!

Ace is helped to the back as rocks music blasts out the pa and and he runs to the ring, slides in and lays the smackdown on jericho! He then whips jericho into the ropes and looks for a belly to belly, but gets hit with a flying forearm smash! Jericho then lays in the boots to rock, picks him up and ddts him, then looks for the lionsault, but rock moves! Rock readies himself and hits the rock bottom, pins, but trish has the ref distracted! Rock jumps up and looks to bring trish in, but jericho swings a chair at him which rock ducks, takes the chair and bashes jericho with it! The ref sees it and calls for the bell!

Lillian: Here is your winner by DQ..........Chris Jericho!

Rock looks frustrated, rock bottoms jericho one more time and leaves the ring as victorias music hits and she comes out!

Jr: Well, jericho got lucky there and cheated a lil!

King: Hey now, he is doing what he has to do!

Trish tries heading off victoria, but gets kncoked down, then jericho baseball slides into victoria and throws her into the steel steps! He then picks her up and rolls her in the ring,slides in and pins her, 1......2.......kickout! Jericho looks suprised and picks up victoria, whips her into the ropes and tries for a clothesline, but she ducks and dropkicks jericho in the back! She body dlams him near the ropes and looks for a leg drop, but trish grabs her foot, then jericho gets up and suplexes her into the ring! He picks her up again and ends up hitting a bulldog, then the lionsault and pins her, 1.......2........3!

Lillian: Here is your winner by pinfall...........Chris Jericho!

Victoria gets up frusrated and mad, then leaves the ring!

Jr: Well, one more man left, can jericho do it?

King: Yes he can!

The unforgiven then hits and plays for a while, but no one comes out! Jericho looks worn down and confused, waiting for viper! Then, viper comes from the crowd slides in and clotheslines jericho fom behind!

Jr: What a cheap shot!

Viper then stomps the hell out of jericho, picks him up and whips him into the ropes, looking for a clothesline, but jericho ducks an dcomes off the ropes behind viper and hits a bulldog! He then hits a lionsaoult for the 1.......2..........kickout! Jericho sits up in awe and picks up viper, whips him into the ropes, but gets reversed and met with a high knee, then viper picks up jericho and press slams him, dropping him facefirst into te t/b! Jericho flings up and viper grabs him in a waistlock and gives him a big release german suplex!

Jr: Wow, that was big!

King: C'mon chris!

Viper just grins and grabs jericho by the hair, then lifts him up and hits sinful, pick him up again and sets him up for the unforgiven! Jericho blocks it somehow and flips viper on his back and locks in the walls of jericho! Viper struggles and looks for the ropes, screaming in pain! He crawls over looks almost to them when victoria distracts the ref and johnny x runs out and bashes jericho with the world title, then jumps to the outside! Viper then gets up, hits jericho with the unforgiven and pins him, 1........2.........3!

Lillian: Here is your winner by pinfall..........Viper!

The unforgiven hits as viper stands over jerich with johnny and victoria by his side, then they head b/s!

Jr: What was that? Jericho looked to be on the verge of winning till johnny came out!

King: Whatever, johnny was just protecting his own title and helping is teammate!

Jr: I don't know about that, but anyways, thats it for tonights show, we'll see ya all next week, goodnight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF